Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Was it for saying the arc name? And brb

[/QUOTE]
No it's just that one thing Gassy has had that i didn't for the last 3 months

IG42 said:
No it's just that one thing Gassy has had that i didn't for the last 3 months
What would that be?

@Edward Valentine

Lol. What happened Edward? What happened to all the confidence? If you don't say it, I'm going to say it =)

This is what happens when you boss me around (>u>)

BlacklegSanji said:
I will get to our thing in a bit, been a bit distracted =(

[QUOTE="Edward Valentine]I asked over a PM this morning.

[/QUOTE]
(o'v'o) Edward you know I just love playing game with you =P. I hope you got the answer you wanted

PMs answered and notifs saw, if you need me, I am free anybody. Will be updating something in the meantime

@White Masquerade

Starninger.png

White, can you confirm if the after story ninjas will be as AMERICAN as this ninja? His transformation device is a cheesebuger that transforms into a cellphone. I'm certain that this is how IG42 sees Americans.

GasMaskie said:
@White Masquerade

Starninger.png

White, can you confirm if the after story ninjas will be as AMERICAN as this ninja? His transformation device is a cheesebuger that transforms into a cellphone. I'm certain that this is how IG42 sees Americans.
Lmfao!

IG probably does.

I can confirm the after-story ninjas will be American-like.

@GasMaskie

This makes me want to start a Multi-Country Power rangers RP.

We ARE NOT Cheeeseburger eating, cellphone-talking, cowboys

(Unless you live in Texas)

The Rp's 2nd Overview has been updated and now reflects the power of each country as of the latest post. The summary is next on the list and then moving onto finishing Jinan's business along with Wunan on the roof. Almost there folks

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14769-gasmaskie/ said:
@GasMaskie[/URL]
This makes me want to start a Multi-Country Power rangers RP.

We ARE NOT Cheeeseburger eating, cellphone-talking, cowboys

(Unless you live in Texas)

The Rp's 2nd Overview has been updated and now reflects the power of each country as of the latest post. The summary is next on the list and then moving onto finishing Jinan's business along with Wunan on the roof. Almost there folks
He also takes selfies with the monsters that he fights. I'm not making this up. His mecha is named Rodeomaru and its combined form is Bison King.

GasMaskie said:
He also takes selfies with the monsters that he fights. I'm not making this up. His mecha is named Rodeomaru and its combined form is Bison King.
*clears throat*

W-W-We do not take selfies! I am offended! Give me the director's address! I am going to write them an angry letter! I am outraged!

@Strawberry Preserves

No, no, no, no, no, no, no! I know OOC =/= IC, but don't you dare play that game with Nana and Roku! You know they wouldn't leave you for dead! He was expecting it???

Strawberry you make me so sad the way you play Anpan.

Edit: Your comments in the post are hilarious though. Awwww. Now that I'm reading it fully, I can appreciate Anpan meeting Akane again. That was really sweet.

Last edited by a moderator:
@clarinetti

I'm not done reading yet, but I don't know what to tell you. Just "wow". This has been the first RP I've been in that's gone long enough for me to see this happen. Everything is clicking for Akane after being through so much. And this is happening in the midst of a battlefield. The juxtaposition is beautiful.

First she gets love from Shirokko and Akago. Then she finally meets her brother Torune. Third, Anpan comes swooping into her arms. I can't imagine how much she's going to cry after its all over.

Surrogates + Family + Friend

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10129-clarinetti/ said:
@clarinetti[/URL]
I'm not done reading yet, but I don't know what to tell you. Just "wow". This has been the first RP I've been in that's gone long enough for me to see this happen. Everything is clicking for Akane after being through so much. And this is happening in the midst of a battlefield. The juxtaposition is beautiful.

First she gets love from Shirokko and Akago. Then she finally meets her brother Torune. Third, Anpan comes swooping into her arms. I can't imagine how much she's going to cry after its all over.

Surrogates + Family + Friend
I know, right?! This has been the longest RP I've done to date, and it's been great to get the needed time to build up her character and explore where she's been on an emotional level. To see how she's been able to grow through her interactions with others, and with everything panning out as it is now... I couldn't be more satisfied with the results. I'm happy to hear you (And hopefully others) enjoyed it as well. (> :D )(^U^)(o'v'o)

However, it makes it all the more heart-wrenching if Anpan+Akane manage to get to Jinan and he requests that someone *cough cough* sacrifice their life to show their serious about making peace... (not to mention what happens if Torune, Shirokko, Akago or Anpan dies.) But again, that just raises the stakes and makes things all the more interesting, if that's how it goes down. ( ;) )(>u>)

clarinetti said:
I know, right?! This has been the longest RP I've done to date, and it's been great to get the needed time to build up her character and explore where she's been on an emotional level. To see how she's been able to grow through her interactions with others, and with everything panning out as it is now... I couldn't be more satisfied with the results. I'm happy to hear you (And hopefully others) enjoyed it as well. (> :D )(^U^)(o'v'o)
However, it makes it all the more heart-wrenching if Anpan+Akane manage to get to Jinan and he requests that someone *cough cough* sacrifice their life to show their serious about making peace... (not to mention what happens if Torune, Shirokko, Akago or Anpan dies.) But again, that just raises the stakes and makes things all the more interesting, if that's how it goes down. ( ;) )(>u>)
Bahahaha! Well that is the beauty of this thing. It's out of your hands. Akane + Anpan will have to rely on those at the Mansion to sort things out. They also have to rely on Dove + Shinsei + Maika/Hira with Wunan.

We just have to pray each group makes the right choices and it leads to something good.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Bahahaha! Well that is the beauty of this thing. It's out of your hands. Akane + Anpan will have to rely on those at the Mansion to sort things out. They also have to rely on Dove + Shinsei + Maika/Hira with Wunan.
We just have to pray each group makes the right choices and it leads to something good.

[/QUOTE]
I don't know if Maika/Hira went with Dove and Shinsei, and it doesn't seem like Dove's that useful at the moment. I'll know more once I have response =P

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]I don't know if Maika/Hira went with Dove and Shinsei, and it doesn't seem like Dove's that useful at the moment. I'll know more once I have response =P

[/QUOTE]
e.e

Veryanna why does Dove make it so hard for us? Maybe she needs a little kissing therapy from Shinsei to fix her up right.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]e.e
Veryanna why does Dove make it so hard for us? Maybe she needs a little kissing therapy from Shinsei to fix her up right.

[/QUOTE]
Because a traumatic event from her childhood started a schism in her understanding of reality, and while it seemed benign in the beginning, further loss, which was the trigger for the schism to begin with, has further driven her past the brink and she's near full blown lost her mind.

In other words... it was all you guys =P

Edit: I think we could technically say it was Maika's fault for what's happening now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back