Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Veirrianna Valentine]I figured you'd like seeing Rei try to be all courteous as her surfer girl self can be xD [/QUOTE] It was nice indeed :5/5: [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/5005-arkytior/ said:
@Arkytior[/URL]

Thank the heavens Ryuu is dead now btw. Is Kiyomi coming with Machi then? Do you know yet?

White Masquerade]It was nice indeed :5/5: [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/5005-arkytior/ said:
@Arkytior[/URL]

Thank the heavens Ryuu is dead now btw. Is Kiyomi coming with Machi then? Do you know yet?
Does this mean Kiyomi is cursed? Everyone who loves her ends up dying.

@White Masquerade

[media]

[/media]
F/SN probably has one of the most heartwarming endings I've ever seen. This end is a massive pain in the ass to get though as it requires you to not only get the five endings (Fate Ending, UBW Normal, UBW True, HF Normal, HF True), you also have to get all 40 Bad Ends and the Tiger Dojos that go with each one. Really is worth it though since this is Fate's True Ending. This is also the only reason I want to see ufotable adapt the Fate route.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="White Masquerade]That was nice. It's a shame you have to go through so much to get it.
@Veirrianna Valentine

(>u>) How I feel about characters has nothing to do with what happens to them

[/QUOTE]
I don't believe you, cos you never seem to have liked Dove and everything went wrong for her =P

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]That was nice. It's a shame you have to go through so much to get it.
@Veirrianna Valentine

(>u>) How I feel about characters has nothing to do with what happens to them

[/QUOTE]
In a meta-sort of way, it also sort of makes sense that it requires 100% completion. Shirou and Saber are only reunited at the very end after Shirou's finally died (he likely followed the same path of Archer but stuck to the ideals he shared with Saber and thus had no regrets nor cynicism). I forgot how rad Merlin was until re-watching this ending and now I want to roll him in F/GO when he finally gets released as a 5* Caster.

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]I don't believe you, cos you never seem to have liked Dove and everything went wrong for her =P

[/QUOTE]
O.o Everything goes wrong for everybody. To be fair, really all of what happened to her could have been avoided if she just got on the floor and barked like a dog for Orisas.

GasMaskie said:
In a meta-sort of way, it also sort of makes sense that it requires 100% completion. Shirou and Saber are only reunited at the very end after Shirou's finally died (he likely followed the same path of Archer but stuck to the ideals he shared with Saber and thus had no regrets nor cynicism). I forgot how rad Merlin was until re-watching this ending and now I want to roll him in F/GO when he finally gets released as a 5* Caster.
IS there a True-True Ending? Or it's just one for each route?

Drumonkey said:
I need to find a place to watch them all
All of Fate? Like the movies too?

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]
O.o Everything goes wrong for everybody. To be fair, really all of what happened to her could have been avoided if she just got on the floor and barked like a dog for Orisas.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
One for each route. Except, Fate only has one ending initially and the Realta Nua version added in Last Episode.

Drumonkey said:
Yes basically.
Ah, if anyone has a suggestion for you, they'd have to tell you via PM. I think sharing places is against the rules. Search Google!

@GasMaskie

Gotcha. That is still mind-bending. I was not familiar with Light novels, so the multiple Ending thing confused me for the longest. Used to stories with one ending.

I'd be there thinking the Fate route was the only one and people were saying things from Heaven's Feel. -_-

Last edited by a moderator:

[/QUOTE]
Or, I'unno, if Orisas wasn't fixated on being a massive bitch xD

But hey, I guess we can't all think we're better than everyone else just cos we aren't plain humans.....

Oh.....

Wait....

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Or, I'unno, if Orisas wasn't fixated on being a massive bitch xD
But hey, I guess we can't all think we're better than everyone else just cos we aren't plain humans.....

Oh.....

Wait....

[/QUOTE]
How about Dove say it to Orisas' face (>u>)

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]How about Dove say it to Orisas' face (>u>)

[/QUOTE]
How about when all this is over she does. I've never taken apart a puppet before, do you think if I rip it open I'll find so silver string or something?

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]How about when all this is over she does. I've never taken apart a puppet before, do you think if I rip it open I'll find so silver string or something?

[/QUOTE]
Orisas can't exactly taste food, but I have a sneaking suspicion she's going to enjoy eating roast bird.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Orisas can't exactly taste food, but I have a sneaking suspicion she's going to enjoy eating roast bird.

[/QUOTE]
Oh I'm sorry, Dove's pure chakra, last I checked that piece of dried up tree bark is the only thing getting torched (>u>)

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10875-reminiscent/ said:
@Reminiscent[/URL]
Rem, say hello :5/5:

Don't be shy (:3)

If I can ask you a question, which village is better: Kirigakure or Sunagakure?
Ehm, hi o:

... I don't know which one is better >~< I know a lot more about Suna than Kiri, but Kiri's pretty cool too....

If we're talking about in terms of how they do things, I'd say Suna.

But location definitely goes to Kiri since hot climates suck :T

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10875-reminiscent/ said:
@Reminiscent[/URL]

Thank you so much. There are a few people here that always make fun of me when I tell them about my love for Suna. I am happy to hear you prefer my village over theirs ( :) )
No problem I guess ^^

@Reminiscent[/URL]

Thank you so much. There are a few people here that always make fun of me when I tell them about my love for Suna. I am happy to hear you prefer my village over theirs ( :) )
Oh ho ho, so now you wanna pull Shinsei into this, alrigh', well perhaps if Orisas wasn't so busy getting her strings tangled up in somebodies breeches she could actually try doing something useful like, I'unno, not getting half her team killed (>>)

Reminiscent said:
Ehm, hi o:
... I don't know which one is better >~< I know a lot more about Suna than Kiri, but Kiri's pretty cool too....

If we're talking about in terms of how they do things, I'd say Suna.

But location definitely goes to Kiri since hot climates suck :T
Hullo there, don't think I've seen you abouts before, how's it going?

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Hullo there, don't think I've seen you abouts before, how's it going?

[/QUOTE]
I'm doing good ^^

I've talked in the OOC here a long while back, but wasn't able to join the RP itself since a friend showed me a game and... Yeah >.>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back