Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="White Masquerade]N-N-Nothing! Mind your own business! Jeez! Hmph!

[/QUOTE]

giphy.gif

You can't hide things from me White.​

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]N-N-Nothing! Mind your own business! Jeez! Hmph!

[/QUOTE]
Aww, White- you're so cute when you play the Tsundere (:3)

GasMaskie said:

giphy.gif

You can't hide things from me White.​
Mm, let it go for now, Gas- White-dere will open up and reveal to us her true reasoning's when the time is right: pushing the topic now will just make her less inclined to discuss it.

BlacklegSanji said:
@clarinetti have you watched the new episode of GoT??????? Oh my fuck, I cant believe it.
I haven't unfortunately: I won't have access to cable until next week when I go to visit family, and so far I've failed to find a working link online for the new season, so I'm currently in the dark about it. ( -_- ")(>:<) It was brilliant/ awesome I'm assuming?

clarinetti said:
I haven't unfortunately: I won't have access to cable until next week when I go to visit family, and so far I've failed to find a working link online for the new season, so I'm currently in the dark about it. ( -_- ")(>:<) It was brilliant/ awesome I'm assuming?
DAT'S ILLEGAL!

[media]

[/media]

@clarinetti I has links.... It was so beautiful, and Amazing, and Everything you ever wanted in your whole entire life. I want to spoil it so bad but I dont want to at the same time because its so amazing....

IG42 said:
DAT'S ILLEGAL!
[media]

[/media]
(-n-)

I am a ghost- I need not abide by the laws of men.

@BlacklegSanji

If you can hook me up with those links, I would be forever grateful for it, and then we can finally discuss its amazingness together.

I'll even forgive Gonta's crazy antics/ subsequent quashing of Akane's hype moment xD

clarinetti said:
I won't have access to cable until next week when I go to visit family, and so far I've failed to find a working link online for the new season, so I'm currently in the dark about it
Couchtuner works.

GasMaskie said:
Also, shout out to my former Master @Kalin Scarlet for casting a vote for clearly the best ship. Which I might sink because unexpected tragedy is strangely alluring.
... poor White and her precious ship. (Then again, this may provide the opportunity for Shirokko/Akago to rise to the top, so we'll see how she reacts).

@Kalin Scarlet

How's the CS going btw? Shall we be introduced to your mystery character in the near future?

Last edited by a moderator:
GasMaskie said:
Also, shout out to my former Master @Kalin Scarlet for casting a vote for clearly the best ship. Which I might sink because unexpected tragedy is strangely alluring.
Surviving several death flags only to be killed off by his own creator. Being Roku is truly suffering.

Last edited by a moderator:
clarinetti said:
... poor White and her precious ship. (Then again, this may provide the opportunity for Shirokko/Akago to rise to the top, so we'll see how she reacts).
@Kalin Scarlet

How's the CS going btw? Shall we be introduced to your mystery character in the near future?
That's never gonna happen. I talk so much trash about other ships. Sorry IG

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]Surviving several death flags only to be killed off by his own creator. Being Roku is truly suffering.

[/QUOTE]
Nah, if anything, Roku's had it pretty easy compared to everyone else. If he died, Nana might break though.

A chat with Naruto might fix her up. Although, that could make it worse, depending on how he dies.

@QuirkyAngel

I just read your post and it was adorable what with Shinsei being confused and then slowly come to a rough understanding of it and caring about Dove and all that stuff and its just great and I love it xD

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Take that back before I kill you Lucem.

[/QUOTE]
It's okay Masque, I like your ships, but mostly because the Fukuma ship is starting to sail wonderfully xD

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Take that back before I kill you Lucem.

[/QUOTE]
People only get hurt if they love, White. That's the reality of war.

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]It's okay Masque, I like your ships, but mostly because the Fukuma ship is starting to sail wonderfully xD

[/QUOTE]
Who is Fukuma?

GasMaskie said:
Romance was a mistake.
You're playing with fire, buster. If I hear one more disrespectful comment about ships from you, you're dead meat.

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]People only get hurt if they love, White. That's the reality of war.

[/QUOTE]
It's better to have loved and lost, then never loved at all, jerk.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Who is Fukuma?
You're playing with fire, buster. If I hear one more disrespectful comment about ships from you, you're dead meat.

It's better to have loved and lost, then never loved at all, jerk.

[/QUOTE]
SHinsei and Dove's last name's together. Because Fukuma is way better than calling it the Dinsei or Shove ship xD

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]SHinsei and Dove's last name's together. Because Fukuma is way better than calling it the Dinsei or Shove ship xD

[/QUOTE]
Bahaha! Shove. I can't wait to see the names in the afterstory

Users who are viewing this thread

Back