Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
@White Masquerade

One of Hagoromo's sons? If you want to be technical, Roku's properly an Uzumaki because of Yata but then things might look weird with Nana and her surname.

[media]

[/media]
Also, Nitro+ puts out really good visual novels, even if this one was only ~2 hours long.

@White Masquerade That's always good to hear. Anyways, good job with the RP xD it's been running for quite awhile now, it's pretty hard finding RPs like this :P Have fun with the final arc ^^

@Reminiscent[/URL]

=P No worries. Even if you're not in the RP, I like people jumping into the OOC. It's for everyone. Even if you want to talk nonsense, here is always open

@GasMaskie

Don't be mad no one even remembers Uzushiogakure anymore (>u>) Thinking about it, where did the Senju even come from (:B)
Ya well... a'right, I felt tough bad after th'fact, but I figured it'd be better to own up and say sorry than bitch out and edit it away.

Orisas is still not much more than kindling compared to Dove, just wait til she gets her head on straight.

@White Masquerade

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Ya well... a'right, I felt tough bad after th'fact, but I figured it'd be better to own up and say sorry than bitch out and edit it away.
Orisas is still not much more than kindling compared to Dove, just wait til she gets her head on straight.

[/QUOTE]
Ladies, cmon now, youre both wonderful, pretty, and you both write good. We don't have to resort to hair pulling and name calling ^_^ "

Last edited by a moderator:
Kalin Scarlet] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/6779-white-masquerade/ said:
@White Masquerade[/URL]
Ladies, cmon now, youre both wonderful, pretty, and you both write good. We don't have to resort to hair pulling and name calling ^_^ "
Of course not, cos we all knowRei is best non-human girl anyway (B')

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Of course not, cos we all knowRei is best non-human girl anyway (B')

[/QUOTE]
T-that wasn't the point I was trying to make ( -_- ")

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14769-gasmaskie/ said:
@GasMaskie[/URL]
You're going to have to explain visual novels to me one day. Are they just books with pictures?

@Reminiscent

*Salutes to you*

@Kalin Scarlet

lol. Where do you come from with this?
That would be a better description for a light novel which has limited illustration spread out. LNs are physical books while VNs are usually PC games. A visual novel features text and pictures at all time. Text typically appears in a box on the screen while the rest of the screen displays the scene in question. BGMs play as well to heighten your reading experience. There may be actual video game mechanics or puzzles present as well. Ace Attorney and 999 are examples of non-PC Visual Novels that have seen widespread release in the West.

In a way, you could call the stuff released by Telltale Games as Western Visual Novels because they also feature a focus on story and a choose-your-own-adventure format.

GasMaskie said:
That would be a better description for a light novel which has limited illustration spread out. LNs are physical books while VNs are usually PC games. A visual novel features text and pictures at all time. Text typically appears in a box on the screen while the rest of the screen displays the scene in question. BGMs play as well to heighten your reading experience. There may be actual video game mechanics or puzzles present as well. Ace Attorney and 999 are examples of non-PC Visual Novels that have seen widespread release in the West.
In a way, you could call the stuff released by Telltale Games as Western Visual Novels because they also feature a focus on story and a choose-your-own-adventure format.
Many thanks for this

@IG42

IGBaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaabe!

I am.

Ready.

So ready.

For Super Hot Final Arc Lovey Dovey Tag Team Bijuu Dama Jutsu.

As opposed to the rest of the roleplay, the battle at the Hokage's Mansion will be Simple level roleplay. I am looking for it to be quick and fast.

So from here on, you can say you graduated from this roleplay (o'v'o)

All the hard writing parts are over. How do you feel?

Let us make everyone jealous with these. (<3). I am allowing cheesiness to the maximum. Let the #1 ship take its rightful place at the top of the mountain!

@Drumonkey

I will be posting for Dru and Romi soon. I'm not too familiar with water jutsu so I look forward to seeing what they come up with

@Veirrianna Valentine

Would Rei like to pair up with Daradei? There's no way I can twist things to make her hate the surfer girl ( ;) )

Edit: Just a joke, I don't twist things.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]@Veirrianna Valentine
Would Rei like to pair up with Daradei? There's no way I can twist things to make her hate the surfer girl ( ;) )

Edit: Just a joke, I don't twist things.

[/QUOTE]
You don't twist things, eh? (>u>)

And maybe, you'd have to give Rei a lot of reason to fight, and she's still fairly well set on not doing just that and finding Wunan since she can't get a hold of Dove, you know?

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]You don't twist things, eh? (>u>)
And maybe, you'd have to give Rei a lot of reason to fight, and she's still fairly well set on not doing just that and finding Wunan since she can't get a hold of Dove, you know?

[/QUOTE]
Up to you! I'm just making offers and getting to it

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12589-ig42/ said:
@IG42[/URL]
IGBaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaabe!

I am.

Ready.

So ready.

For Super Hot Final Arc Lovey Dovey Tag Team Bijuu Dama Jutsu.

As opposed to the rest of the roleplay, the battle at the Hokage's Mansion will be Simple level roleplay. I am looking for it to be quick and fast.

So from here on, you can say you graduated from this roleplay (o'v'o)

All the hard writing parts are over. How do you feel?
YOSH! SUGOI BIJUU-DAN DAMA!

IG42 said:
YOSH! SUGOI BIJUU-DAN DAMA!
latest

Veirrianna Valentine]Still waiting to see how Jinan responds to Rei's attempts to be nice and formal xD [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/6779-white-masquerade/ said:
@White Masquerade[/URL]
I am slooowly getting there!

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]I am slooowly getting there!

[/QUOTE]
Oh I'm not trying to rush you too much, it's just something fun to anticipate xD

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Oh I'm not trying to rush you too much, it's just something fun to anticipate xD

[/QUOTE]
Lol.

._.

From the outside looking in, is it really that crazy?

The three things I hear most are this V:

1. Don't screw me over White.

2. Why do you like to screw with me White?

3. I cannot wait to see the reaction (Hidden subtext --->) Because I know you're gonna screw this up somehow White

Users who are viewing this thread

Back