Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15598-kalin-scarlet/ said:
@Kalin Scarlet[/URL]
Ho-Ha! Not my character. Mine is in a loving ship with a ninja that is dedicated and committed. They are the ultimate ship!
On your way me laddo @Kalin Scarlet

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/19021-runakei/ said:
@Runakei[/URL]

For that you'd have to ask the owner of the 6-tailed jinchuriki. That would be Arkytior with Tsukiko. It's been in the character since near her birth, so having traces of it in your character's bio would not mix with her history.
Owner still doesn't seem like the right word to me, i'm @Kiyoko Tomoe hasn't said anything about it.

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]Depends on what you consider bad. Some people have compared one of the future events to Berserk's Eclipse scene, which is one of the best examples of maximum suffering. It intentionally lures you in with a seemingly lighthearted atmosphere and cliche setting before crushing your soul. If I'm remember correctly, a lot of people that thought they were getting a fun fantasy reacted negatively when the genre shift started, but it got a lot of attention.

[/QUOTE]
Oh i can see why the unwary might see it that way.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Kalin Scarlet[/URL]

Ho-Ha! Not my character. Mine is in a loving ship with a ninja that is dedicated and committed. They are the ultimate ship!

@Lucem Tenebris

Nice descriptions. It looks like this season was the "test things out" season *shrugs*

@Runakei

For that you'd have to ask the owner of the 6-tailed jinchuriki. That would be Arkytior with Tsukiko. It's been in the character since near her birth, so having traces of it in your character's bio would not mix with her history.

@Arkytior

Hello Arky, Runa wanted to know if you were willing to work something out with the 6-tails
Uhuh. I see. Well that's good, I couldn't take having to argue with you about two characters, and the new thing we now seem to have focused on. But why are you matchmaking another person's character?

@IG42

You prefer Master if not owner?

@Runakei

Okay, Arkytior has said yes. You can tell me what you want to do and I'll check with her or, you can PM me directly, whatever you want to do.

@Kalin Scarlet

Because that character is this RP's best girl. Well not yet officially. Kiyomi I think is still best girl but Akane is coming pretty close. Best girls deserve ships

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12589-ig42/ said:
@IG42[/URL]
Both imply the human is above the Bijuu to me i've just been using the word host.

Arkytior said:
Kiyomi is and always will be best girl. However, she can share the title
So sweet Arky =). Akane and Kiyomi should meet over a coffee one day. I'd love to read their conversation (*U*)

@IG42

Holy hell. Am I the only jinchuriki player that thinks the beast is owned O.o

@IG42[/URL]
Well Kokuo certainly got owned

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Make anybody who you think would be attractive to the character "Akane Kurokawa." Like a boyfriend from the past, or a secret admirer, or even her best friend who she's oddly attracted to (idk Akane's orientation), but yeah. Definitely somebody she'd fall for. I've been waiting forever for Akane to have eyes for somebody, but she's too dang cold and dour. She needs someone to break through her walls and just grab her heart.

[/QUOTE]
Oh, that's just adorable :3

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Huh? What am I needed for? :x

[/QUOTE]
Wondering about your opinion on Masq referring to Jinchuriki as 'X's Owner'.

White Masquerade]So sweet Arky =). Akane and Kiyomi should meet over a coffee one day. I'd love to read their conversation (*U*) [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12589-ig42/ said:
@IG42[/URL]

Hey, hey, can Kokoro child form take part in the meeting of best girls? She's just got to be their waitress os something :x

Arkytior said:
Kiyomi is and always will be best girl. However, she can share the title
That title belongs to Chiaki alone.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Holy hell. Am I the only jinchuriki player that thinks the beast is owned O.o

[/QUOTE]
I think it's symbiotic, depending on how they interact. Kouki had power over Kurama because of how strong his seal was, but he doesn't exactly own him. Jinchūriki and the Tailed Beasts just seem to be stuck together.

IG42 said:
Wondering about your opinion on Masq referring to Jinchuriki as 'X's Owner'.
Let's see here... A person owns the jimchuriki character as jimchuriki refers to the host of the Tailed Apirit, not the Tailed Spirit itself. For the Tailed Spirit itself, you cannot own it. You can be its host or I supposefar-stretching my patience, master, but you cannot own a life other than your own; especially a life you can't even take away due to rebirth.

@Lucem Tenebris[/URL]

Lmfao. Stop Lucem xD . I'm not going to make a comment in case Quirky ever sees this section of the OOC. As for Jinch, I mean, the bijuu dies for a time if the owner is killed so basically...the human is the owner O.o . The leader you can say. At least when the relationship is stable.

@Arkytior

Chiaki gets me so upset. He was so cute, gentle, and respectful early in the RP. I was head over heels for him. But then he got all older and darker, and troubled. (BP) Kiyomi is the last "sweet hope" in the RP. Her and Yui~ (:3).

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Let's see here... A person owns the jimchuriki character as jimchuriki refers to the host of the Tailed Apirit, not the Tailed Spirit itself. For the Tailed Spirit itself, you cannot own it. You can be its host or I supposefar-stretching my patience, master, but you cannot own a life other than your own; especially a life you can't even take away due to rebirth.
Very good answer.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]and not insane (kind of).

[/QUOTE]
Kokoro's not insane... She's just... She has a traumatic life, okay? She, a clueless child, accidentally got half her entire village in the Spirit Woods killed, was forced into contract with an evil spirit, had been possessed numerous times against her will by dark spirits to the point she couldn't even recover from her trauma... Can you seriously blame the girl for lacking a real will of her own? I'd say more, but that's for the second big reveal on Kokoro :x

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]As for Jinch, I mean, the bijuu dies for a time if the owner is killed so basically...the human is the owner O.o . The leader you can say. At least when the relationship is stable.

[/QUOTE]
I think that goes both ways, since the owner dies if the beast is killed. As for being the leader, I don't think that's set in stone. If the relationship is stable, or completely in favor of the bijuu, they can have the beast live a life through the human's body as if it were theirs to begin with.

@Lucem Tenebris[/URL]

Lmfao. Stop Lucem xD . I'm not going to make a comment in case Quirky ever sees this section of the OOC. As for Jinch, I mean, the bijuu dies for a time if the owner is killed so basically...the human is the owner O.o . The leader you can say. At least when the relationship is stable.

@Arkytior

Chiaki gets me so upset. He was so cute, gentle, and respectful early in the RP. I was head over heels for him. But then he got all older and darker, and troubled. (BP) Kiyomi is the last "sweet hope" in the RP. Her and Yui~ (:3).

Very good answer.
Well, I can make a character, but I don't know if he'll be able to meet the standards or not. I'm just a man after all, and like Marco, I don't know what the girl is thinking. Regardless, I'll give it a go. Your ship shall not die in vain, White ^3^ at worst, it will fade to black just before it collides with the iceberg while at sea...

@Kiyoko Tomoe

More reveals O.o What. This late? Why. What's going on??

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]I think that goes both ways, since the owner dies if the beast is killed. As for being the leader, I don't think that's set in stone. If the relationship is stable, or completely in favor of the bijuu, they can have the beast live a life through the human's body as if it were theirs to begin with.

[/QUOTE]
Makes sense. I can see the 1, 5, 8, or 9 controlling its host like that.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Well, I can make a character, but I don't know if he'll be able to meet the standards or not. I'm just a man after all, and like Marco, I don't know what the girl is thinking. Regardless, I'll give it a go. Your ship shall not die in vain, White ^3^ at worst, it will fade to black just before it collides with the iceberg while at sea...

[/QUOTE]
=P. Good luck. She is a tough nut to crack.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]What's going on??

[/QUOTE]
What's going on, you ask? Kokoro's getting a jam-packed mini-arc in the middle of this arc because she deserves some kind of attention from me. Toshiro's gonna get his mini-arc as well since he hasn't had much to him other than 'protect Tsukiko, get limbs cut off, continue protect Tsukiko' :x

Why do I code shit? Like this CS is beautiful but it was a pain to edit into a somewhat different format for another thing and now it's almost done but I still need to write out a weapon and a backstory and I want to take a shower before my dad gets home from work.

Uggggggh. Finish then shower or shower then finish???

@IG42[/URL]

@Runakei

Okay, Arkytior has said yes. You can tell me what you want to do and I'll check with her or, you can PM me directly, whatever you want to do.

@Kalin Scarlet

Because that character is this RP's best girl. Well not yet officially. Kiyomi I think is still best girl but Akane is coming pretty close. Best girls deserve ships
Implying Nana isn't best girl for seducing a non-ninja into becoming the second coming of ninja god and a loyal yandere husbando. At the end she'll say "Just as planned." as Hiashi looks down from the Pure Land and smirks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back