Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Holy shit it's somebody who knows of Netoge!!! Gas I love you despite having not cared one bit about you before! >///<
Sadly, no time to stay and love as I'm far too tired >~<

[/QUOTE]
Night.

Kalin Scarlet]Just wait until the manga finishes. It'll probably be worse. I'm just sad best girl can't have her husbando... [/QUOTE] Best Girl never wins. [inlinespoiler]Good thing White thinks Akago and Kiyome are the top contenders for best girl.[/inlinespoiler] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/6779-white-masquerade/ said:
@White Masquerade[/URL]

[media]

[/media]
"Riajuu" actually is 2ch's slang for normies, I think it predates the west's use of the term.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="White Masquerade]I look forward to it!!! Have it be uh...Ryuu. >=)
Let us see where it goes! Last pieces of story going on.

Does it follow the anime?

[/QUOTE]
Nah, it kinda veers off course in alot of fun ways

clarinetti said:
@Strawberry Preserves

Anpan better be getting his ass over to Konoha stat: I'm grateful for White giving me the Torune/Akane reunion, but we still need the long awaited, equally heart-wrenching Anpan/Akane meetup. So that character's can die with some degree of fulfillment/ resolved tension, if it comes to that.
Yes'm. ;v; Let's not raise any death flags, alright...?

[QUOTE="Strawberry Preserves]Yes'm. ;v; Let's not raise any death flags, alright...?

[/QUOTE]
It's fine, Nana and Roku have raised like... 40 Death Flags each and still haven't died.

Also, I could care less about Tatsumi and literally every other character at this point. As long as Kurome and Wave live I've won.

GasMaskie said:
Good thing White thinks Akago and Kiyome are the top contenders for best girl.
Akago is for best girl? @IG42

Anyway, mom. If she loses Ryuu with Kamui, she can't torture him. It would have to be someone else...

GasMaskie said:
It's fine, Nana and Roku have raised like... 40 Death Flags each and still haven't died.
Also, I could care less about Tatsumi and literally every other character at this point. As long as Kurome and Wave live I've won.
*falls over ded*

GasMaskie said:
uvu True that.

And Kurome forever.

@Kalin Scarlet

Besides, this is pretty much Gen 1 and with Roku's intervention we'll likely get a Ninja Victory end. After-Story is Gen 2 Roku x Nana will produce a hilariously min-maxed child just like in Fire Emblem.

@White Masquerade

Oh yeah, Rusian/Lucian from Netoge also voiced the MC of NouCome (aka ERABE).

[media]

[/media]
Kirei Kotomine Joji Nakata's voice makes this like several times more hilarious.

QuirkyAngel said:
...do you dislike Chiaki, Luce? I mean, I have no problem accepting the best girl title for Chiaki, but I don't think he'd appreciate it (8))
I don't dislike him one bit. I'm simply giving credit where credit is due.

Arkytior said:
Akago is for best girl? @IG42
Anyway, mom. If she loses Ryuu with Kamui, she can't torture him. It would have to be someone else...
WxrjKFC.gif

I...indeed.

@GasMaskie

Now that looks like a comedy show I can get into! Thank you again for the show.

QuirkyAngel said:
...do you dislike Chiaki, Luce? I mean, I have no problem accepting the best girl title for Chiaki, but I don't think he'd appreciate it (8))
He's certainly older and a bit darker, but not really troubled I don't think. I simply stained my white character and bleached my black character. My goal is a lovely shade of grey for them both:)

I'd agree with this if I weren't bias towards my characters and their ships.

Burned wouldn't be the right word. Daradei never confessed to Chiaki, therefore he never got a chance to reject her. What she felt was the sting of indifference (or in this case, obliviousness).
Omg. You are so brutal to me sometimes.

@White Masquerade[/URL]

Ninety-three.
(93 xD . I am still skeptical. Very much)

Verryannaaaaaa

*sneaks up behind you with a massive bearhug*

"Got you!"

Meet @Kalin Scarlet !

Kalin Scarlett, meet one of the peacekeepers (booo!), VV, Valencia, Verryanna, V, whatever you think comes close~. Veryanna is arguably one of the most insane people in this OOC. Tread carefully.

White Masquerade] [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WxrjKFC.gif[/IMG] I...indeed. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14769-gasmaskie/ said:
@GasMaskie[/URL]

Verryannaaaaaa

"Got you!"

Meet @Kalin Scarlet !

Kalin Scarlett, meet one of the peacekeepers (booo!), VV, Valencia, Verryanna, V, whatever you think comes close~. Veryanna is arguably one of the most insane people in this OOC. Tread carefully.
Hmm? Peacekeepers? One of? The? Meet?

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Hmm? Peacekeepers? One of? The? Meet?

[/QUOTE]
Metal Gear?

Meet @Kalin Scarlet !

I am not, I'm one of the more normal peoples. I just tend to have large and ambitious ideas is all.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Hmm? Peacekeepers? One of? The? Meet?

[/QUOTE]
Yeah. Long story short. The ninja and other people (Kakureyami) are at war. There are a few characters that are trying to create peace. The main ones are Dove, Maika, and Tainan. There are a few flippers in the middle that can be swayed in either direction.

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]I am not, I'm one of the more normal peoples. I just tend to have large and ambitious ideas is all.

[/QUOTE]
I know, I know ( :P ). I just like to go back and forth with you. It is a wonderful "pick-me-up" no matter what time of day

IG42 said:
Metal Gear?
Top of the morning to you

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Yeah. Long story short. The ninja and other people (Kakureyami) are at war. There are a few characters that are trying to create peace. The main ones are Dove, Maika, and Tainan. There are a few flippers in the middle that can be swayed in either direction.
I know, I know ( :P ). I just like to go back and forth with you. It is a wonderful "pick-me-up" no matter what time of day

Top of the morning to you

[/QUOTE]
Actually Dove isn't so much a peace keeper anymore. That would go to Rei =P

Also...

hqdefault.jpg

White Masquerade] [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WxrjKFC.gif[/IMG] I...indeed. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14769-gasmaskie/ said:
@GasMaskie[/URL]

Verryannaaaaaa

"Got you!"

Meet @Kalin Scarlet !

Why the face?

Veirrianna Valentine]Actually Dove isn't so much a peace keeper anymore. That would go to Rei =P Also... [IMG]https://i.ytimg.com/vi/ns12EI0vDpg/hqdefault.jpg[/IMG] [/QUOTE] [IMG]http://25.media.tumblr.com/df182f76be652cee51cfa81d28b85c5b/tumblr_mesbgvKLoX1qzuf8qo1_400.gif[/IMG] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/5005-arkytior/ said:
@Arkytior[/URL]

No reason! Ahaha! Right?? Nothing at all =D. Such a beautiful day today

Users who are viewing this thread

Back