Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]Nick is making breakfast. We /Josh/ now.

[/QUOTE]
Hell yeah, I am good. I wonder what question I should ask you. I have so many dirty little questions I want to know about Lucem! Hm. Hm. Does he snore???

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]She kind of views it was just doing her best to live up to the memory of someone that brought an end to war, which is what she's trying to do. She views Naruto as a louder, more obnoxious and arrogant version of herself xD
Oh, she's also trying to learn her version of the ninja way, based off loved memories that happen to include practise, or fighting, such as Might Guy teaching a young Lee how to utilise momentum transfers, or a student of Killer B learning a good block, or even one of Hinata's grandchildren(non-canon obviously, but if she's got descendants then, I mean, duh) learning the open palm strike technique and the like.

I mean, to varying degrees of affect, and with varying amounts of success. She did literally just fall off a roof in front of Daradei and her group, soooo.... she's got a lot of practise to do, she just doesn't have to worry about dying so she's got that going for her =P

[/QUOTE]
Shhh! I didn't read the post yet. Let me be surprised! I will get back to you on this

My boy sleeps like hes dead. Its an hour of him staying still without breathing. Caught him sleeping with his eyes open once.

3spooky5me.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Shhh! I didn't read the post yet. Let me be surprised! I will get back to you on this

[/QUOTE]
Then go read it lol

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]My boy sleeps like hes dead. Its an hour of him staying still without breathing. Caught him sleeping with his eyes open once.
3spooky5me.

[/QUOTE]
I'll bet he hs superman knickers for how serious he tries to present himself xD

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]I'll bet he hs superman knickers for how serious he tries to present himself xD

[/QUOTE]
I wish. He doesnt have anything that fun. Hes more of a batman fan anwyay.

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]My boy sleeps like hes dead. Its an hour of him staying still without breathing. Caught him sleeping with his eyes open once.
3spooky5me.

[/QUOTE]
Wooow, lol. Does he know you're talking to us? And booo, Batman. Superman all the way. I don't see how Batman could ever beat Superman >_> Don't say Kryptonite.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Wooow, lol. Does he know you're talking to us? And booo, Batman. Superman all the way. I don't see how Batman could ever beat Superman >_> Don't say Kryptonite.

[/QUOTE]
Of course not. I like to meme on here when he leaves his account open. Kryptonite is bogus but its still a thing. Im sure he always has some in that belt of his.

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Pfft, hahaha, ohhhh, Luce the Batman fan. This is great news.
Does he ever do Batman impersonations?

[/QUOTE]
He can show up and leave without anybody noticing. Doesnt even notice he does it.

Nightwing is his favorite.

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Pfft, hahaha, ohhhh, Luce the Batman fan. This is great news.
Does he ever do Batman impersonations?

[/QUOTE]
V no (> :D ). We must make Josh do the right thing

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]Of course not. I like to meme on here when he leaves his account open. Kryptonite is bogus but its still a thing. Im sure he always has some in that belt of his.
He can show up and leave without anybody noticing. Doesnt even notice he does it.

Nightwing is his favorite.

[/QUOTE]
Yup. If there were an RPG party here, Lucem would definitely be the assassin. Nice to meet you by the way. Though be careful, account-hopping has ruined many wonderful lives

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]V no (> :D ). We must make Josh do the right thing
Yup. If there were an RPG party here, Lucem would definitely be the assassin. Nice to meet you by the way. Though be careful, account-hopping has ruined many wonderful lives

[/QUOTE]
What would I be in an RPG party =P

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Yup. If there were an RPG party here, Lucem would definitely be the assassin. Nice to meet you by the way. Though be careful, account-hopping has ruined many wonderful lives

[/QUOTE]
I would be the one somehow turning donuts into the deadliest weapon ever :x

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Assassin baker =P

[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I'd also be the marksman with a blade for a secondary :x

Se in a sense, I am the ranged assassin, giving backup to the entire party from everywhere; including hanging from the ceiling with my epic deadly-donut-shooting bow X3

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]V no (> :D ). We must make Josh do the right thing

[/QUOTE]
Problem fixed.

[QUOTE="Not Lucem Tenebris]It took a lot of thought.
(<3)

Im not that cruel. Hes still my nakama.

[/QUOTE]
Nein sprechen what a nakama is =P

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Not quite the warrior, but a rogue that does serious damage. The seriously fit one with a whole bunch of cuts, tattoos, rings, jewelry, and 6 daggers in different pockets across their body.

[/QUOTE]
Yay, I sound like a right badarse!

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Nein sprechen what a nakama is =P
Yay, I sound like a right badarse!

[/QUOTE]
Nakama are the ones in your heart to treasure forever. It comes from the language of my people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back