Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
@White Masquerade[/URL]
Aaaaaah if you want. o3o I've got AP exams going on so I'm pretty busy... Err, anything I post would just be Anpan's reaction, and not something that would substantially affect the battle.
Excellent. I know I keep saying I'm trying to end this, but foreal, foreal, I'm serious this time.

Kalin Scarlet] [IMG]https://m.popkey.co/a3e939/JaGv9.gif[/IMG] Are you kidding me!? [/QUOTE] No not kidding. This is what happens when you think you can two-time. I hope Marco has learned his lesson. [QUOTE=GasMaskie] [CENTER] [media] [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gt3EUbKf_h4 said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gt3EUbKf_h4[/URL][/media]

OPENING OF THE SEASON[/CENTER]
What do you think of this season by the way. It's really, really weak =/. There's only 1 show I really keep up with. Last season there were like 6.

IG42 said:
Got IRL Runt on my lap right now and trying to make him stop standing up and pointing his arse at my face
That's cool. I hear dog people are really friendly and open. That's how I know you're a good person IG.

Runakei said:
Lol, you don't have to be so nervous, we are nice people. I only ask because where you posted is the old thread of this RP. If you look at the different tabs in this one, you'll see we have done some major things already. If you'd still like to join, just let me know and I'll set you right up.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Lol, you don't have to be so nervous, we are nice people. I only ask because where you posted is the old thread of this RP. If you look at the different tabs in this one, you'll see we have done some major things already. If you'd still like to join, just let me know and I'll set you right up.

[/QUOTE]
I'd join if you guys weren't practically finished already. I did that in a fairy tail RP and felt completely left out, being completely disconnected from all these other characters who were developed and had relationships. Plain and simple, it's not fun to be the odd man out.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="White Masquerade]That's cool. I hear dog people are really friendly and open. That's how I know you're a good person IG.

[/QUOTE]
Well IRL Runt is a cat, the dog is way too big get on my lap properly

Also, I deny all implications of Marco being a two timer, White. Fernanda is just insecure and thinks she can't have Marco because he's so sexy there's no way he could be interested for an extended period of time.

GasMaskie said:

[media]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gt3EUbKf_h4[/media]

OPENING OF THE SEASON​
I think Hero Academia is a close second, but JoJo definitely seems to be the winner so far. I never get tired of hearing it.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]T_T Okay, maybe it was a bit bad toward the end of Z. But they had Dabura, and Buu, and Janemba and stuff =P. The Kais too were shown to be somewhat good. Super though...=/. I see that they're tying at least. Idk what could be better than
SSGSSGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS God though. All the other species are kind of silly.

[/QUOTE]
The Buu and Hercule scenes were some of my favorite. With Super, some of the fights have been neat by bringing back some old techniques, like Piccolo's arm stretching and the Kaioken. Still, it just seems to be going in the same direction of power-ups. It just introduced the God of Everything, but people are already waiting for the Super God of Everything.

Also, what's the show you're watching this season? If you're looking for more, I'd recommend Sakamoto, Hero Academia, Joker Game, Re: Zero, and Kiznaiver.

Runakei said:
I don't mind in the least.
Alright. Would you be able to re-post your character sheet in this one? Also, the Tailed Beasts are already split up. 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, and 9 are taken. #5 and #8 are dead. The only one still living and free is #3 and he's in a very hard place to reach right now. So if you still wanted a jinchuriki character, 3 would be the only possible option.

@Strawberry Preserves

You got it. Anpan can of course decline, but I will just say Konoha will need every man they could get.

@Kalin Scarlet

This is up to you. I will be honest, I will get on your nerves IC, but OOC, I'm a really nice person that doesn't like to see things "closed". I will go out of my way and bend over backwards to make sure new characters find a space. Odd man/woman out, doesn't sit well with me. There was a user named Tekigami that joined late and was only here for maybe 3-4 weeks, but tells me he had a blast. His character has come ot be one of my favorites in that short time. He unfortunately had to take off, but will be back in 3/4 more weeks. Only thing is, we might be already done by his return =/

So don't worry about not fitting in if you are. If you needed a little help, there's a character that needs a boyfriend. Been trying to play match-maker for the longest. The last guy, my twin Black Masquerade, chickened out xD .

Marco, sexy?? (> :D ) Okay then, explain why Marco is so irritated that Fernanda is irritated about his cheating? It's no big deal right?

@IG42

Cats are so smart. They lay right on what you're doing when you're doing it! Omg, it's so uncanny how they want to lay RIGHT where you have your notebook, phone, etc! And then they just sleep there, lol. It's so crazy.

GasMaskie said:
@White Masquerade
With Sakamoto, Macross Delta, and DiU, I'd say it's a pretty good season. I only watched Konosuba last season because I read Grimgar.
If you haven't seen any of it, I'd watch Grimgar. Even if you've read the novels, it has a few nice original scenes and the soundtrack is done very well. The animation was also pretty great.

@Lucem Tenebris

I am watching Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress. I do watch Joker Game, but lately it's got me like, "What am I watching?". It just got SO confusing really fast. Tried watching Bungou Stray Dogs...nope. Sakamoto's 1st episode was really good but the later ones, not too much =(. Kiznaiver not into, Hero academy (( -_- ") Shonen character is killing me).

Re:Zero is the only one I might give a chance.

@GasMaskie

Macross Delta I may take a look at too.

@IG42

Haha. I know. I'm really itching for some anime where the atmosphere is serious.

@White Masquerade

Re:Zero is maximum suffering, would recommend. I'm not giving Habanero a chance because it sounds too much like AoT with Valvrave thrown in. Sakamoto sort of works better as a manga but it has the COOL COOLER COOLEST opening of the season.

@Strawberry Preserves[/URL]

You got it. Anpan can of course decline, but I will just say Konoha will need every man they could get.

@Kalin Scarlet

This is up to you. I will be honest, I will get on your nerves IC, but OOC, I'm a really nice person that doesn't like to see things "closed". I will go out of my way and bend over backwards to make sure new characters find a space. Odd man/woman out, doesn't sit well with me. There was a user named Tekigami that joined late and was only here for maybe 3-4 weeks, but tells me he had a blast. His character has come ot be one of my favorites in that short time. He unfortunately had to take off, but will be back in 3/4 more weeks. Only thing is, we might be already done by his return =/

So don't worry about not fitting in if you are. If you needed a little help, there's a character that needs a boyfriend. Been trying to play match-maker for the longest. The last guy, my twin Black Masquerade, chickened out xD .

Marco, sexy?? (> :D ) Okay then, explain why Marco is so irritated that Fernanda is irritated about his cheating? It's no big deal right?

@IG42

Cats are so smart. They lay right on what you're doing when you're doing it! Omg, it's so uncanny how they want to lay RIGHT where you have your notebook, phone, etc! And then they just sleep there, lol. It's so crazy.
Well, actually, Marco still hasn't come to a conclusion about what the hell happened xD he's more worried about whoever managed to snipe an Archer, where we left him.

And as for making you a boyfri-correction, making your character a boyfriend...he won't go through the same hell that Marco has, will he?

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/2664-lucem-tenebris/ said:
@Lucem Tenebris[/URL]
I am watching Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress. I do watch Joker Game, but lately it's got me like, "What am I watching?". It just got SO confusing really fast. Tried watching Bungou Stray Dogs...nope. Sakamoto's 1st episode was really good but the later ones, not too much =(. Kiznaiver not into, Hero academy (( -_- ") Shonen character is killing me).

@GasMaskie

@IG42

Haha. I know. I'm really itching for some anime where the atmosphere is serious.
Also, I like Bungou Stray Dogs, and I looove Habaneros of the Iron Taco! Haven't seen Re:Zero, cuz the name alone makes me think of erased, and I've had enough of mysteries for a while. And I've only peeked at Hero Academia.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]I am watching Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress. I do watch Joker Game, but lately it's got me like, "What am I watching?". It just got SO confusing really fast. Tried watching Bungou Stray Dogs...nope. Sakamoto's 1st episode was really good but the later ones, not too much =(. Kiznaiver not into, Hero academy (( -_- ") Shonen character is killing me).

[/QUOTE]
I'm waiting for a better resolution of Kabaneri before I start watching it. My friend referred to it as Attack on Steampunk, so I think I'll enjoy it.

Joker Game can be a bit confusing in the beginning, which might be because of it being only a 12 episode adaptation, but it has a great story. I'm probably a bit biased, since I love the setting it has, but I think it's one of the better shows this season.

I haven't seen Stray Dogs, but the Sakamoto anime can be hit or miss sometimes with its delivery. I prefer the manga, but the anime is still pretty enjoyable for me.

Kiznaiver isn't for everybody, but I see it as something fun for now. Usual Trigger show.

If you're talking about Midoriya with Academia, I understand that. Not everyone likes him, but I think what he does is understandable, since he's a normal guy in a world full of supers. His development is also pretty great in the manga, so he might be more appealing later on.

Re:Zero is the ultimate in suffering. I don't think it's taken the crown from Berserk, but it's definitely something that will tear you up inside.

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]Re:Zero is the ultimate in suffering. I don't think it's taken the crown from Berserk, but it's definitely something that will tear you up inside.

[/QUOTE]
It's not that bad is it? I say that after watching the first 4 episodes.

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/2664-lucem-tenebris/ said:
@Lucem Tenebris[/URL]

@GasMaskie

@IG42

Can he contain chakra traces of the Saiken within him this making him a pseudo-jinchuriki?

GasMaskie said:
@White Masquerade
Re:Zero is maximum suffering, would recommend. I'm not giving Habanero a chance because it sounds too much like AoT with Valvrave thrown in. Sakamoto sort of works better as a manga but it has the COOL COOLER COOLEST opening of the season.
That's fair. It's definitely not a must-see, but it is certainly something to do.

@Kalin Scarlet

Ho-Ha! Not my character. Mine is in a loving ship with a ninja that is dedicated and committed. They are the ultimate ship!

@Lucem Tenebris

Nice descriptions. It looks like this season was the "test things out" season *shrugs*

@Runakei

For that you'd have to ask the owner of the 6-tailed jinchuriki. That would be Arkytior with Tsukiko. It's been in the character since near her birth, so having traces of it in your character's bio would not mix with her history.

@Arkytior

Hello Arky, Runa wanted to know if you were willing to work something out with the 6-tails

IG42 said:
It's not that bad is it? I say that after watching the first 4 episodes.
Depends on what you consider bad. Some people have compared one of the future events to Berserk's Eclipse scene, which is one of the best examples of maximum suffering. It intentionally lures you in with a seemingly lighthearted atmosphere and cliche setting before crushing your soul. If I'm remember correctly, a lot of people that thought they were getting a fun fantasy reacted negatively when the genre shift started, but it got a lot of attention.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Nice descriptions. It looks like this season was the "test things out" season *shrugs*

[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I think that's why a lot of the anime this season are only twelve episodes. It's hard to do something new when studios need to make a profit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back