Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]

tumblr_n7qysx1vL81qcwhdyo1_500.gif

I'm mourning the death of a sister.​

[/QUOTE]
(*^*)

But I already said sorry...

That's not enough?

tumblr_lxgg127WEI1qbvovho1_500.gif

No.​

[/QUOTE]
Lol. *Places a tissue by your face*

Do not worry. Revenge will come soon enough. Almost there! I will be posting for Konoha again soon involving Chanda so it will get interesting

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Lol. *Places a tissue by your face*
Do not worry. Revenge will come soon enough. Almost there! I will be posting for Konoha again soon involving Chanda so it will get interesting

[/QUOTE]

tumblr_o20ayhiiuW1uc0stmo1_500.gif

Ok​

@Stickdom

I forgot to mention, no need to make the dice post long. Really it's up to you, but shortened posts would be best when doing a dice fight.

tumblr_o20ayhiiuW1uc0stmo1_500.gif

Ok​

[/QUOTE]
=P Not in the way you might think, but you might like it ( -_- ")

Oh. White. Don't be like that... And explain to me just how long you're going to hold onto this ghost thing?

tumblr_inline_n0nowlJwh41r81h0x.gif

(:'()

[/QUOTE]
xD . Okay, I'll shut up and say "just wait".

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Oh. White. Don't be like that... And explain to me just how long you're going to hold onto this ghost thing?

[/QUOTE]
For as long as we know each other. Until you admit Marco was wrong.

It always goes back to Marco and Fernanda with you...just admit she's wrong, and we can do the 1x1 already to bring them back together.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="White Masquerade]I forgot about those guys! Lol. The Land of the Sky right? That was a pretty nice movie. I was seriously bummed when I found out the Naruto movies are not "canon"

[/QUOTE]
Most of the movies sort of blended together for me, since they all ended with a special Rasengan, Naruto saving his movie love interest, or both. They still had some fun scenes, like Naruto using Tailed Beast chakra to fly and unknowingly promising to give someone children.

Okay so as a heads up, I am doing a whole bunch of set-up posts for characters. They can decide what they want to do from there.

@Strawberry Preserves

Shall I post again? I don't mind clearing things there in Shar'kkun

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]She's not wrong >_>. Marco is just stubborn. Face it. He doesn't know what the word commitment means.[/Quote]
What did he do!? Spin a girl in a circle(and attack her)!? That's a bad thing? O.o

[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]What did he do!? Spin a girl in a circle(and attack her)!? That's a bad thing? O.o

[/QUOTE]
tumblr_o3p9e10a011tenzwwo1_500.gif

Yes? But xD . Fine, fine. I won't bring it up. Be Marco knows what he did. I don;t have to say anything, it's going to be sitting on his conscious for the rest of time

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Aw man, lol. Yup. I remember each of those xD . Blood Prison looked really cool, but as you say...it just went down the same path as most of the others. Really a disappointment. The Movies would have been cool if they focused on the other jinchuriki as main characters

[/QUOTE]
I always thought Han was pretty cool. Having a movie based around the Jinchūriki or any other side characters, like Shikamaru, would have been nice to see. Unfortunately, a lot of side characters don't get deserved screen time in Shonen series. Unless you're the main character, it's unlikely that you'll get to be in the spotlight.

@GasMaskie

Hero's proof:

A signed waiver from a judge saying the party question in indeed not a villain, but in fact, a hero. A person who does good.

@Lucem Tenebris

Truly. The steam thing he has is amazing. If I didn't pick the 1-tail my next choice would have been 5! I get you on the spotlight thing. The best I've seen it handled was in DBZ. Whole arcs were dedicated to one person that was not the main character. The whole series took a few years (I think) to finish because of it but still, it was nice to see other peoples' stories. Future Trunks will forever be the man.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Truly. The steam thing he has is amazing. If I didn't pick the 1-tail my next choice would have been 5! I get you on the spotlight thing. The best I've seen it handled was in DBZ. Whole arcs were dedicated to one person that was not the main character. The whole series took a few years (I think) to finish because of it but still, it was nice to see other peoples' stories. Future Trunks will forever be the man.

[/QUOTE]
Future Trunks was always one of my favorites. think Dragon Ball did a pretty good job with showing off its cast of characters, but it quickly changed once the Saiyans were introduced. If you didn't have spiky blond hair, you became irrelevant. I think it got pretty bad near the end of Z and Super, since it became the Goku show and he had to be the one to finish off fights. I think the series would have taken a great turn if Toriyama had officially passed the torch to Gohan.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="White Masquerade]
tumblr_o3p9e10a011tenzwwo1_500.gif

Yes? But xD . Fine, fine. I won't bring it up. Be Marco knows what he did. I don;t have to say anything, it's going to be sitting on his conscious for the rest of time

[/QUOTE]
JaGv9.gif

Are you kidding me!?

Got IRL Runt on my lap right now and trying to make him stop standing up and pointing his arse at my face

Users who are viewing this thread

Back