Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
GasMaskie said:
@Arkytior
By cheat you mean 'memorizing the material because you can use that sort of cheat sheet without the proctors ever finding out'? I took 3 AP tests my Senior year. 4s in AP Bio and Calc I, and a 5 in AP Psych.

@White Masquerade

I won't roll for Assassin EMIYA if it turns out to be Kiritsugu under the red hood and bandages.
Have something against Sugu?

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Have something against Sugu?

[/QUOTE]
I want to see EMIYA projecting guns and shit over Kiritsugu stopping time (Dantes already does that for me). I'd rather have playable Kotomine over Kiritsugu because I love Kotomine Shirou's black key attack.

Last edited by a moderator:
GasMaskie said:
I want to see EMIYA projecting guns and shit over Kiritsugu stopping time (Dantes already does that for me). I'd rather have playable Kotomine over Kiritsugu because I love Kotomine Shirou's black key attack.
Wait, so who don't they have that's widely known, as a servant already?

@Kiyoko Tomoe

It might be up to Shinobu to stop Sakura and Hinata. We'll see

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Wait, so who don't they have that's widely known, as a servant already?

[/QUOTE]
Well i hope the Grail isn't stupid enough to inflict Shinji Matou on any poor masters

@White Masquerade

Psuedo-Servant Rin, Sakura, and Taiga are on the leak list. EMIYA Alter. Regular Artoria Lancer. Gilgamesh Caster. Medusa Girl and Medusa Devil. Angra Mainyu. Sir Bedivere. Saber Diarmuid. Irisviel. Astolfo Saber and the rest of Apocrypha. Sigurdo-sama. The Sakura 5 from Fate/Extra. Suzuka Gozen from Foxtail. Gawain, Li Shuwen Assassin, and Red Hare (Rider Lu Bu DO NOT PURSUE). Protoype versions of Arthur and Gil. Kamen Rider Perseus and Lancer version. Waifu Hassan. Everyone else will debut in F/GO.

IG42 said:
Well i hope the Grail isn't stupid enough to inflict Shinji Matou on any poor masters
( :x ) Gosh. Shinji is just creepy and nasty. My purity shield always fizzles whenever I see him, or a character like him.

GasMaskie said:
@White Masquerade
Psuedo-Servant Rin, Sakura, and Taiga are on the leak list. EMIYA Alter. Regular Artoria Lancer. Gilgamesh Caster. Medusa Girl and Medusa Devil. Angra Mainyu. Sir Bedivere. Saber Diarmuid. Irisviel. Astolfo Saber and the rest of Apocrypha. Sigurdo-sama. The Sakura 5 from Fate/Extra. Suzuka Gozen from Foxtail. Gawain, Li Shuwen Assassin, and Red Hare (Rider Lu Bu DO NOT PURSUE). Protoype versions of Arthur and Gil. Kamen Rider Perseus and Lancer version. Waifu Hassan. Everyone else will debut in F/GO.
Kamen Rider Perseus? Rofl. That's nice. Do not pursue xD

Sakura I am surprised about that hasn't been in yet.

@White Masquerade

latest

WWWWWRRRRRYYYYYYYYY!

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7507-kiyoko-tomoe/ said:
@Kiyoko Tomoe[/URL]
It might be up to Shinobu to stop Sakura and Hinata. We'll see
Err... I don't think Shinobu's going to fight them... She just doesn't see it as right, after all, fighting those who have already died... It's unfair for them... She'll probably try and extract their souls from the reanimated bodies, then perhaps spend some time talking with Hinata with her soul sealed temporarily within Shinobu's body or somethin'.

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Err... I don't think Shinobu's going to fight them... She just doesn't see it as right, after all, fighting those who have already died... It's unfair for them... She'll probably try and extract their souls from the reanimated bodies, then perhaps spend some time talking with Hinata with her soul sealed temporarily within Shinobu's body or somethin'.

[/QUOTE]
That honestly sounds worse than just re-killing them and letting Hinata back into the Pure Land so she can spend the rest of eternity with her husbando. Especially when she's already got a Tailed Beast sealed up inside her.

GasMaskie said:
That honestly sounds worse than just re-killing them and letting Hinata back into the Pure Land so she can spend the rest of eternity with her husbando. Especially when she's already got a Tailed Beast sealed up inside her.
Well, it's the pure land; there's a good chance Hinata's not even with Naruto there, and there's the fact that it's better Hinata's soul be elsewhere than available for being reanimated again. As for the Tailed Spirit bit, Shinobu's inside is, as Chomei knows, a wide open field. Hinata'd probably enjoy the time there with Shinobu and Chomei after the unfortunate event of being revived by someone else. Heck, Hinata's probably quite used to Tailed Spirits because of Naruto :x

Besides, it's a lot less fighting to deal with for both Shinobu and Hinata/Sakura, plus it's for the best as less energy is lost for what's upcoming (although I don't think that Shinobu could really use up too much energy very fast, essentially got the chakra levels of two Tailed Spirits thanks to her Tenseigan and Chomei :P ).

GasMaskie said:
Oh come on Kushina spent 15 years waiting on Naruto to actually do something productive with Kurama (my phone suggests putting 'bitch' here), Hinata can handle 10 minutes to chat.

@GasMaskie

I kind of agree with you. Hinata might be freaked out being woken up and then sealed in someone she doesn't know. Maybe not at first, but the theme with re-incarnates is, "I'm really not supposed to be here...so do what you gotta do and let me out."

@Kiyoko Tomoe

Gotcha, then best thing to do is kill Gonta. That prick has been summoning **** and then running away FOREVER. I want to wring his little neck.

@IG42

Yeah but Kushina and Naruto are immediate family. Mother and child too. Hinata and Shinobu are maybe...? VERY, VERY distant cousins. VERY. I can understand if it was between Nana and Hinata, but I don't think Shinobu even comes from the Hinata line =/

@The Suspicious Eye

Spicy avy~ And good timing. I was just working on a post for the mansion and Chanda is going to be in it.

@QuirkyAngel

Lol. Why don't you trust me? You of all people? We're two peas in a pod. I live to make things a nightmare for you rival. Why don't you trust me?

@GasMaskie

giphy.gif

That ASURA PATH!

Wow-wow-wow-wow.

tumblr_o658odjka71v3u49co1_500.gif

Alright! I don't know what Anpan has in store but, okay! Nana will not be outdone even by the almighty Rinnegan!

Give me some hot techniques, people! This is the show-off portion of the RP, we've been held down long enough! Do your stuff before the final battle! I wanna see these techniques! (>u>)

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9206-the-suspicious-eye/ said:
@The Suspicious Eye[/URL]
Spicy avy~ And good timing. I was just working on a post for the mansion and Chanda is going to be in it.
Really? Lol I should probably post a filler.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]If you want to, sure. I don't think I would have to change much unless you know...Chanda destroys the building or something

[/QUOTE]
No, noting much probably find Aoi though

Users who are viewing this thread

Back