Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
@GasMaskie

The day we have transforming aircraft, is the day I will challenge you to a giant robot fight.

@Arkytior

You'll have time in class? I hope you sit in the back O.o

Last edited by a moderator:
@BlacklegSanji

W

T

F

Sakura and Hinata? U kno I'm trying to end this before Kinzu leaves??

What?

What is wrong with you?

Do you want to keep going that bad?

I don't understand?

We've been here more than a year? The anniversary just passed a few days ago. Do you want a sequel? Is the after-story not enough? What do you want from our lives Kanra?

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/5005-arkytior/ said:
@Arkytior[/URL]
You'll have time in class? I hope you sit in the back O.o
No that's the point of class tomorrow. We have a work day.

lol He kept changing his mind saying we were right when he asked us about it after our field trip. His whole goal this year, as he said, is to help us cheat this AP test

@White Masquerade I think I did that rolling thing right, White, but feel free to edit the numbers if I somehow messed it up. I'm assuming that gaining numbers is bad and once you hit 7/7, you're out. This is shaping up to be an interesting battle, I'm wondering what Dove is going to do, she'll probably join in on the Hira Beatdown, since he took out her lover-boy. This could go several ways, depending on how the rolls turn out. I'm actually surprised that my rolls weren't absolute garbage and Hira died in the first round xD

Arkytior said:
lol He kept changing his mind saying we were right when he asked us about it after our field trip. His whole goal this year, as he said, is to help us cheat this AP test
Blah. The AP Test. I hope you do well on it. Hopefully the work day lets you get things down!

Stickdom said:
@White Masquerade I think I did that rolling thing right, White, but feel free to edit the numbers if I somehow messed it up. I'm assuming that gaining numbers is bad and once you hit 7/7, you're out. This is shaping up to be an interesting battle, I'm wondering what Dove is going to do, she'll probably join in on the Hira Beatdown, since he took out her lover-boy. This could go several ways, depending on how the rolls turn out. I'm actually surprised that my rolls weren't absolute garbage and Hira died in the first round xD
xD I like how the collabers are oddly silent. I love it. This is what I live for.

And from my first look, the rolls were good! I am very surprised he passed 3/4! Excellent work

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Blah. The AP Test. I hope you do well on it. Hopefully the work day lets you get things down!

[/QUOTE]
May 12th I have to go back for two AP tests. This is class is one of them. I have to go BACK to school >.>

My last day is the 10th lol

Arkytior said:
May 12th I have to go back for two AP tests. This is class is one of them. I have to go BACK to school >.>
My last day is the 10th lol
Going BACK to school after you're already done!??? OHOHO! I had to give you a hype cookie for that!

I finish high school on May 10th and graduate officially on the 15th. I don't want to go back to that idiotic place xD

Arkytior said:
I finish high school on May 10th and graduate officially on the 15th. I don't want to go back to that idiotic place xD

giphy.gif

Oooohhhh! Keep up the hype Arky! The boys are impressed! You're warming up!

White Masquerade] [CENTER] [IMG]https://media.giphy.com/media/lJopWrA1noAKY/giphy.gif[/IMG] [B][SIZE=18px]Oooohhhh! Keep up the hype Arky! The boys are impressed! You're warming up![/SIZE][/B] [/CENTER] [/QUOTE] [CENTER] [media] [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUs1AvgBr2g said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUs1AvgBr2g[/URL][/media]

I get what they were going for with the rotoscoping but I prefer the manga better. Good music though.[/CENTER]

Arkytior said:
No Mom. Just...no xD
Lmao (<3)(<3)(<3)

@GasMaskie

It's something that should be experimented with more! Like, have you heard of Ping Pong The Animation? It doesn't look normal but after a while...you get used to it and it's a nice change of pace

GasMaskie said:
@White Masquerade
I could get through Ping Pong just fine, that was a masterpiece. The rotoscoping and the fact that it deviated heavily from the manga's style was why I dropped Aku no Hana and read through the manga.
Ah, well that's fair. Some experiments don't go over so well, but hey, you gotta admit it was a nice try? *blinks very fast*

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]

xD I like how the collabers are oddly silent. I love it. This is what I live for.

And from my first look, the rolls were good! I am very surprised he passed 3/4! Excellent work

[/QUOTE]
You live for silence? ( O.o )

Ah, and Maika scored 2/4 unless I'm mistaken. Won two rolls, lost two rolls :)

Stickdom said:
I'm wondering what Dove is going to do, she'll probably join in on the Hira Beatdown, since he took out her lover-boy.
V's probably waiting for me to post...and I'm working on one....sort of. At the very least, I know what I want to write. I just haven't really found the time to yet. Hopefully some time this week.

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/2664-lucem-tenebris/ said:
@Lucem Tenebris[/URL]
Shout out to Kouki, lol! This is gold right here. If only you knew. Or maybe you do. If you picked up on it, you are a very smart person, lol.
I wish I knew. This post makes me very confused.

QuirkyAngel said:
V's probably waiting for me to post...and I'm working on one....sort of. At the very least, I know what I want to write. I just haven't really found the time to yet. Hopefully some time this week.
Veirrianna may also be waiting on me, since I've yet to proceed with Kokoro's actions.

QuirkyAngel said:
I thought so too, Quirk, but the big numbers on the dice fail to take modifiers into account, and Maika has a +4, so he barely squeaked by on one of his roll, but he still won, so he got 3/4. The only roll he didn't get was against Izumi right off the bat.

Last edited by a moderator:
QuirkyAngel said:

You were't supposed to hear that. And take all the time you need. It doesn't bother anything really! At least I don't mind (^.^)

@QuirkyAngel[/URL]
Also its just American chips not a literal potato . @White Masquerade
Aw, okay. Still looks very Kinzu-like. Nice pick

Users who are viewing this thread

Back