Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Stickdom said:
That was on purpose due to previously privately discussed discussion (I'm from the Department of Redundancy Department), in which it was stated that Dove would possibly turn on Maika/Hira for killing Shinsei, so I was preparing for that possibility.
Interesting, this battle should be interesting to watch.

Stickdom said:
That was on purpose due to previously privately discussed discussion (I'm from the Department of Redundancy Department), in which it was stated that Dove would possibly turn on Maika/Hira for killing Shinsei, so I was preparing for that possibility.
Okay, so before we pop the confetti.

That roll is against everyone or there something else you're trying to do?

Last edited by a moderator:
GasMaskie said:
I'm so glad that all Roku has to do in this arc is 1) Save the Waifu and 2) Nuke the Army.
Eh the first one stops seeming like a problem after you do it the third time.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Okay, so before we pop the confetti.
That roll is against everyone or there something else you're trying to do?

[/QUOTE]
Forget that roll then, I'm waiting for whoever attacks him, and I'll counter them as they come.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade](> :D ) Don't think Anpan and Roku are safe.

[/QUOTE]
I feel like this RP has gradually been devolving into GoT: the moment you start caring about a character enough to root for them, something starts brewing so that they potentially die. Everyone's going to be dead by the end of this, I feel it in my bones.

Also, what's this? After weeks of silence, two posts over the course of a weekend?!

*Pumps fist, feeling vaguely accomplished in the process*

clarinetti said:
I feel like this RP has gradually been devolving into GoT: the moment you start caring about a character enough to root for them, something starts brewing so that they potentially die. Everyone's going to be dead by the end of this, I feel it in my bones.
Also, what's this? After weeks of silence, two posts over the course of a weekend?!

Die, us?!

just-who-the-hell-do-you-think-we-are.png

clarinetti said:

Unless Team A manages to fuck up the war effort, I'd say it's fine. White's not going to drop PCs unless they deserve it. Those Super Soldier 5 were always going to get killed off. I think she wants an after-story just as much as the rest of us, and having one that takes place if the Kakureyami win in some post-apocalyptic setting won't help conclude this RP. Rather, it'll just make things even more open to a sequel.

Also, it's cool as fuck when a Kamen Rider from an older season teams up with the new guys. Especially when they managed to talk the actor out of retirement to do the cameo. Plus, it's great seeing the newer guys calling him 'senpai'.

[media]

[/media]

clarinetti said:

^^

Stickdom said:
Forget that roll then, I'm waiting for whoever attacks him, and I'll counter them as they come.
(:3) Okay, got it. Be-careful what you do Stick. From here on its go big or go home, serious business. The time for talking and bragging is over~ Hira is the man of the hour now

@clarinetti

=P Congrats on the posts. Can't wait to read Torune's POV in a bit. As for the end of this. I dunno how it'll go down myself. Still a few things that need to be settled.

@GasMaskie

You are a smart guy (>u>)

@IG42

A sequel over my dead body

IG42 said:
Die, us?!
just-who-the-hell-do-you-think-we-are.png
Mortals standing on the precipice of doom and disaster. While I think Gas makes a good point, I wouldn't be surprised to see at least a couple more PC/NPC character deaths before things come to a close... but time shall tell I suppose.

clarinetti said:
Mortals standing on the precipice of doom and disaster. While I think Gas makes a good point, I wouldn't be surprised to see at least a couple more PC/NPC character deaths before things come to a close... but time shall tell I suppose.
Kanra and I have no comments, let's just do this :5/5:

GasMaskie said:
You're tempting me to post some Hachiman.
Lol. If you want to =P. The story can actually swing either way. I certainly would like to do a pro-ninja after-story, but a Kakureyami one would be cool too. I'd just be very mad

Yard work and taking my dog to training class yesterday, every time I move my legs today, I hurt

Arkytior said:
Yard work and taking my dog to training class yesterday, every time I move my legs today, I hurt
=( It will get better. Your legs will be strong. The exercise is good

GasMaskie said:
Also, Snoop Dogg is guest starring on Mike Tyson Mysteries. It's pretty great.
._.

@White Masquerade

I could totally see Nana sitting up against a wall after the battle and asking Roku for a break. And then just silently dying right then and there. Sort of like Ashita no Joe or Breath of Fire: Dragon Quarter.

On a lighter note:

[media]

[/media]

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12589-ig42/ said:
@IG42[/URL]

A sequel over my dead body
Hey @clarinetti remember that GoT thing where that thing happened and it it was "for the nights watch".... I think we need to do something similar regarding this post. ..

BlacklegSanji said:
Hey @clarinetti remember that GoT thing where that thing happened and it it was "for the nights watch".... I think we need to do something similar regarding this post. ..
Patience, my friend- we shall wait until the time is ripe before taking any necessary actions. (Though methinks that a sequel or after-story shall come on the horizon without our interference. And I'd rather avoid having to stab anyone to death).

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]=( It will get better. Your legs will be strong. The exercise is good
._.

[/QUOTE]
They don't hurt as bad today.

IG42 said:
Did you skip leg day?
I might've....? On accident...?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back