Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="White Masquerade]=P Alright~ #1 SHIP!
You see. Happy Story Endings are good =). You should stand behind them a little more.

Unless they pull a Pokemon and Make Bravely Second Squared

[/QUOTE]
Thankfully, the devs have already stated that there won't be an enhanced remake of Bravely Second. Bravely Default had Bravely Default: For the Sequel but the things that they added in that version ended up being extremely plot critical to Bravely Second. That second version is also the version that was localized.

It's good, but it's also repetitive especially if you're going for the true ending. The soundtrack is easily one of the best video game OSTs ever since they had Revo composing all of it.

I mentioned before how I bought the Bravely Second Collector's Edition. It's definitely worth the extra bucks I had to shell out for it. The artbook is just amazing, it's full-sized and filled with concept art and a ton of other art drawn by the team just for fun. It also explains a lot of the thought that went into the designs of each character.

GasMaskie said:
I mentioned before how I bought the Bravely Second Collector's Edition. It's definitely worth the extra bucks I had to shell out for it. The artbook is just amazing, it's full-sized and filled with concept art and a ton of other art drawn by the team just for fun. It also explains a lot of the thought that went into the designs of each character.
Ah, that's some cool extra. It's a very good name for the Afterstory too. Collecter's Edition

@White Masquerade

If Re:Zero is 2 cours, I might start watching it. It's one of those stories where a normal Japanese high school student gets dropped into a fantasy world. Except, the only power he gets is the ability to enter a time-loop. He dies painfully a ton of times. The author really enjoys making him suffer though, and each LN get progressively more intense in how his life goes to hell.

GasMaskie said:
@White Masquerade
If Re:Zero is 2 cours, I might start watching it. It's one of those stories where a normal Japanese high school student gets dropped into a fantasy world. Except, the only power he gets is the ability to enter a time-loop. He dies painfully a ton of times. The author really enjoys making him suffer though, and each LN get progressively more intense in how his life goes to hell.
Ah I saw the preview for that. I might pick it up too. Though what happened to you appreciating happy endings?

Based on the fact that they're done with the first arc 3-4 episodes in, Re:Zero will end with the third arc where shit really hits the fan and goes Golden Age on the protagonist's ass.

Last edited by a moderator:
GasMaskie said:
Based on the fact that they're done with the first arc 3-4 episodes in, Re:Zero will end with the third arc where shit really hits the fan and goes Golden Age on the protagonist's ass.
No spoilers but does he at least get some victories?

@clarinetti

Mmm. This is why I love the RP. I love it, I love it, I love it. Did you not realize with Hoshie now gone, Torune is not going to get punished in the after-story?

( :D )

That is so amazing. I didn't even realize it until typing up that latest post. Wow, wow. Things worked out for Akane eh? I'm still so stunned!

I think you should offer me an apology, Clari-Chan. But before you do, I want you to say it how I want. (>u>)

[QUOTE="Kinzu Hekmatyar]these post are really getting me pump,almost like the idea of the soviet storming the Reichstag in ww2 . LETS FINISH THIS !

[/QUOTE]
Wouldn't it be safer to just blast the entire building?

[QUOTE="Kinzu Hekmatyar]these post are really getting me pump,almost like the idea of the soviet storming the Reichstag in ww2 . LETS FINISH THIS !

[/QUOTE]
(:*) Right? Right? Right? I'm sooooooo reeeadddyyyyy!

IG42 said:
Wouldn't it be safer to just blast the entire building?
No, silly. Unless you want to kill Chanda, Aoi, and Kouki. Do you want to?

And Daradei's bombs are kinda too big to blow up just the building if you mean her.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade](:*) Right? Right? Right? I'm sooooooo reeeadddyyyyy!
No, silly. Unless you want to kill Chanda, Aoi, and Kouki. Do you want to?

And Daradei's bombs are kinda too big to blow up just the building if you mean her.

[/QUOTE]
Does anyone outside even know they're in there? Well i suppose Kurama would get noticed

IG42 said:
Does anyone outside even know they're in there? Well i suppose Kurama would get noticed
xD Nobody outside knows they are there, but there'd be a ton of casualties if her Elephant Bomb went off. Specially with the Field of the End people coming. The Jinch and a few shinobi would survive, but I doubt everyone would come out of it as friends.

Kurama is still a wild card. He has no side. You don't want to **** with Kurama.

Last edited by a moderator:
White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10129-clarinetti/ said:
@clarinetti[/URL]
Mmm. This is why I love the RP. I love it, I love it, I love it. Did you not realize with Hoshie now gone, Torune is not going to get punished in the after-story?

( :D )

That is so amazing. I didn't even realize it until typing up that latest post. Wow, wow. Things worked out for Akane eh? I'm still so stunned!

I think you should offer me an apology, Clari-Chan. But before you do, I want you to say it how I want. (>u>)
Mm, I did indeed note that as I read the last Hoshie post- it didn't turn out as I had anticipated, but I'll take it nonetheless. At least that's one less thing preventing Akane and Torune from having their reunion (^.^) (Though I'm somewhat concerned about how things will turn out for Akane once the alliance find out what happened with Hoshie and that she lied to them).

Torune post will be out tonight- just finishing making edits to it and such! (> :D )

Eh? I'll need some clarification as to what exactly I'm supposed to be apologizing for, and the manner in which you'd like me to say it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back