Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Last edited by a moderator:
White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12589-ig42/ said:
@IG42[/URL]
What're you doing at a Charity? That is what I want to know. It is so unlike you to be somewhere like that. Or at least I'd never picture it
Oh yeah as i've explained to many people before when i say worked i mean i was actually paid to be there, i'm not decent enough to turn up out of the goodness of my heart.

White Masquerade]You must practice to perfect the art of un-sheath [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/2664-lucem-tenebris/ said:
@Lucem Tenebris[/URL]

xD

@IG42

What're you doing at a Charity? That is what I want to know. It is so unlike you to be somewhere like that. Or at least I'd never picture it

@Hanjizoe

Rofl. U betta fx up dat gramar. IG will krrct u quikk (>u>)
Fite me

IG42 said:
Oh yeah as i've explained to many people before when i say worked i mean i was actually paid to be there, i'm not decent enough to turn up out of the goodness of my heart.
*face-palms*

Here I was about to gush all over you and be happy, major brownie points, then you go and say that? (<_<)

Hanjizoe said:
Any day of the week I'll kick your butt to the curb. Let's go, big guy.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]*face-palms*
Here I was about to gush all over you and be happy, major brownie points, then you go and say that? (<_<)

Any day of the week I'll kick your butt to the curb. Let's go, big guy.

[/QUOTE]
Oh, sounds kinky

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Hey, hey, no need for names xD . Leave Hanji be

[/QUOTE]
But he started iiittt!!

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]The class went well? No secret pop up work?
Hey, hey, no need for names xD . Leave Hanji be

[/QUOTE]
Fegget

IG42 said:
But he started iiittt!!
(BP) Relaaaax, you get a few of those here and there. Just ignore him >_>. For the next post, you want me to post Akago in Konoha? Not sure if he'd stay with Akane

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="White Masquerade](BP) Relaaaax, you get a few of those here and there. Just ignore him >_>. For the next post, you want me to post Akago in Konoha? Not sure if he'd stay with Akane

[/QUOTE]
Akago is going to be where Shirokko is unless she tells him to go somewhere else for damn good reason....maybe, he might stick around anyway.

Finished with Bravely Second now. 10/10 GOAT Sequel, I remember why happy stories are enjoyable. The meta part of the game was even more brilliant this time around. Now, time to wait for Bravely Third.

IG42 said:
Akago is going to be where Shirokko is unless she tells him to go somewhere else for damn good reason....maybe, he might stick around anyway.
=P Alright~ #1 SHIP!

GasMaskie said:
Finished with Bravely Second now. 10/10 GOAT Sequel, I remember why happy stories are enjoyable. The meta part of the game was even more brilliant this time around. Now, time to wait for Bravely Third.
You see. Happy Story Endings are good =). You should stand behind them a little more.

Unless they pull a Pokemon and Make Bravely Second Squared

Dog woke me up barking a little before 8. Woke up around 9 cause my dad was awake (I was asleep on the couch by this point) and just spent the last hour doing yard work and my left knee hurts when I walk

Arkytior said:
Dog woke me up barking a little before 8. Woke up around 9 cause my dad was awake (I was asleep on the couch by this point) and just spent the last hour doing yard work and my left knee hurts when I walk
e.e

Do you want me to hug it? I know you're all grown up and all...but I just can't help to dote over you (:3)

Hug my knee or my dog...? The dog will jump on you before you get too close and my knee doesn't hurt anymore

Users who are viewing this thread

Back