Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Kinzu Hekmatyar]Plus i don't think the leaf village would be amused at their relic Hokage building becoming the new village lake [/QUOTE] Lol. This would be cool. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10129-clarinetti/ said:
@clarinetti[/URL]

If you want to see what happens, have Akane tell the truth and find out (o'v'o). You know how things go here. You won't know till you try!

And for the apology, xD . Forget it. I know you'll never apologize to me over anything. I feel that's the last thing you ever want to do (:B)

White Masquerade]Lol. This would be cool. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10129-clarinetti/ said:
@clarinetti[/URL]

If you want to see what happens, have Akane tell the truth and find out (o'v'o). You know how things go here. You won't know till you try!

And for the apology, xD . Forget it. I know you'll never apologize to me over anything. I feel that's the last thing you ever want to do (:B)
Hey now, I won't have it be known that I am not a person of my word- if I made a bet with you and I have been proven wrong, I'll admit it: I'm honestly just braindead at the moment and unsure exactly which thing you're referring to.

clarinetti said:
Hey now, I won't have it be known that I am not a person of my word- if I made a bet with you and I have been proven wrong, I'll admit it: I'm honestly just braindead at the moment and unsure exactly which thing you're referring to.
Don't worry about it my friend. It is water under the bridge. I don't even remember what it was about.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Don't worry about it my friend. It is water under the bridge. I don't even remember what it was about.

[/QUOTE]
Was it something different to the Anpan thing?

IG42 said:
Was it something different to the Anpan thing?
Technically I still don't remember what it was about, but yes, it was different from the Anpan thing. Basically, I got hate mail/emails/phone calls because Hoshie left in a rage instead of being mature and staying in her position. However, her leaving has spared Torune's life. In short, I want Clarinetti to apologize for the hate mail/emails/phone calls I have received. Because it benefited 1 of Clari's characters.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Technically I still don't remember what it was about, but yes, it was different from the Anpan thing. Basically, I got hate mail/emails/phone calls because Hoshie left in a rage instead of being mature and staying in her position. However, her leaving has spared Torune's life. In short, I want Clarinetti to apologize for the hate mail/emails/phone calls I have received. Because it benefited 1 of Clari's characters.

[/QUOTE]
Weren't you telling her to be prepared to deal with the consequences throughout the entire scene? (>_>)

IG42 said:
Weren't you telling her to be prepared to deal with the consequences throughout the entire scene? (>_>)
Weren't you supposed to be on my side in every argument? (>_>)

Heya White, what's the roll bonus for combat? It's 1/3 of the character's power rating, right? So Maika's rated at 9, so he gets a +3?

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Weren't you supposed to be on my side in every argument? (>_>)

[/QUOTE]
I am on your side (<_<)

I'm saying she shouldn't complain because you gave her plenty of warnings (*^*)

Stickdom said:
Heya White, what's the roll bonus for combat? It's 1/3 of the character's power rating, right? So Maika's rated at 9, so he gets a +3?
It is 1/2. So 4.5!

IG42 said:
I am on your side (<_<)
I'm saying she shouldn't complain because you gave her plenty of warnings (*^*)
Oh, oops. You see, this is what you get with Tsunderes. =/ But yeah! Clari had plenty of warnings!

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]It is 1/2. So 4.5!
Oh, oops. You see, this is what you get with Tsunderes. =/ But yeah! Clari had plenty of warnings!

[/QUOTE]
Oh, that's what we're referring to....... Yea, I'll be frank in that that was not my greatest moment. I probably overreacted in how things turned out with Hoshie and indeed yammered your ear off in my ramblings via PM. However, I had never intended it to be 'hate' mail of any kind, and I sincerely apologize for having put you through that, Please, feel free to elaborate on any preference you may have regarding formal apologies.

Soo... I've made a new RP, hoping this is the one that actually manages to get somewhere far...

Also, I feel really bad regarding this RP.... I'm being tagged on a regular basis in-character, yet haven't gotten a post up in about three weeks... >~<

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Technically I still don't remember what it was about, but yes, it was different from the Anpan thing. Basically, I got hate mail/emails/phone calls because Hoshie left in a rage instead of being mature and staying in her position. However, her leaving has spared Torune's life. In short, I want Clarinetti to apologize for the hate mail/emails/phone calls I have received. Because it benefited 1 of Clari's characters.

[/QUOTE]
Oh... and here I finally thought you went crazy...

clarinetti said:
Oh, that's what we're referring to....... Yea, I'll be frank in that that was not my greatest moment. I probably overreacted in how things turned out with Hoshie and indeed yammered your ear off in my ramblings via PM. However, I had never intended it to be 'hate' mail of any kind, and I sincerely apologize for having put you through that, Please, feel free to elaborate on any preference you may have regarding formal apologies.
Lol. Clari-chan you are so adorable, OMG. I have to stop joking around with you xD . There's no need to apologize, I'm just being weird as I try to browse the site. Aww, lol. Please don't pay me any mind. A lot of what I say is very tongue-in-cheek!

Though if you want to apologize to me, I will gladly accept. I have cute little outfits and a font I want you to tell me sorry in (:3)

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Soo... I've made a new RP, hoping this is the one that actually manages to get somewhere far...
Also, I feel really bad regarding this RP.... I'm being tagged on a regular basis in-character, yet haven't gotten a post up in about three weeks... >~<

[/QUOTE]
That's no problem Tmoooooze. You really don't have to respond to the tag unless you feel/want to. It's just to make characters aware where they should be headed

BlacklegSanji said:
Oh... and here I finally thought you went crazy...
Finally went crazy? I dare you to say that again (-n-)

@Stickdom[/URL]

Nice post- happy to see Maika's back and better than ever (^.^)

Though I'm slightly disappointed that I didn't figure out Maika's little secret before the big reveal: should've figured it have something to do with a love interest....

@BlacklegSanji

Hmm, more new characters? For every one that dies, two more seem to pop up...

Also, Gonta better be ready- Akane's going to be gunning for him in the next post (Whenever that get's finished that is).

@Stickdom

Alright! Now we're getting somewhere! Now this is what I call an end to the RP.

Let me go over the rolls. Everyone has 7HP. Lose the roll and you get a strike. I edited your post to show it. Uzazab now has 1/7. Maika's bonus is 4.5 so don't forget about that.

Also, if you rolled against everyone at once, that is pretty dangerous. Are you sure you wanted to do that?

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/5217-stickdom/ said:
@Stickdom[/URL]
Alright! Now we're getting somewhere! Now this is what I call an end the RP.

Let me go over the rolls. Everyone has 7HP. Lose the roll and you get a strike. I edited your post to show it. Uzazab now has 1/7. Maika's bonus is 4.5 so don't forget about that.

Also, if you rolled against everyone at once, that is pretty dangerous. Are you sure you wanted to do that?
Let's just say that that roll is against whoever faces him first, it's preemptive more than anything. Or should I remove that roll and wait for someone to attack him before I counter, since that's the objective?

Stickdom said:
Let's just say that that roll is against whoever faces him first, it's preemptive more than anything. Or should I remove that roll and wait for someone to attack him before I counter, since that's the objective?
Whatever you want is fine, be aggressive or be laid back. I just want to clear up who rolls against who before we begin. The way you have it now, Dove would have to roll against you too. Which I find very amusing

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Whatever you want is fine, be aggressive or be laid back. I just want to clear up who rolls against who before we begin. The way you have it now, Dove would have to roll against you too. Which I find very amusing

[/QUOTE]
That was on purpose due to previously privately discussed discussion (I'm from the Department of Redundancy Department), in which it was stated that Dove would possibly turn on Maika/Hira for killing Shinsei, so I was preparing for that possibility.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back