Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
IG42 said:
Oh come on! I'm halfway through roughing up Frank just a bit, can i PM what i have to you?
Actually with what you just told me, I can edit my post. It's not long. It will be okay

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Actually with what you just told me, I can edit my post. It's not long. It will be okay

[/QUOTE]
Well going to acknowledge that Akane has turned up as well but that's it, that going to cause any problems?

IG42 said:
Well going to acknowledge that Akane has turned up as well but that's it, that going to cause any problems?
None at all. I'm already done with the really rough draft so it may come up before you're able to. If yes, it won't do much to affect your post in that case

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]This might be the best one I've heard so far. She does a lot of great covers.

[/QUOTE]
Do you sing Lucem?

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Do you sing Lucem?

[/QUOTE]
I used to very frequently. Not so much anymore.

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]I used to very frequently. Not so much anymore.

[/QUOTE]
Wow that's cool. You have a lot of talents. I will get to our thing right now btw

I don't sing very well anymore, since my voice has changed a lot over the years. I used to be able to do a lot of things, but forgot after I started focusing on studying.

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]I don't sing very well anymore, since my voice has changed a lot over the years. I used to be able to do a lot of things, but forgot after I started focusing on studying.

[/QUOTE]
Haha, yup. That's usually how it goes. Then you ask yourself in 70 years..

Why did I stop? ._.

If I can remember back that far at an old age, assuming I'm still alive, I'd probably be able to remember why. There's always time to relearn, but that's only if I can get myself away from the books.

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]If I can remember back that far at an old age, assuming I'm still alive, I'd probably be able to remember why. There's always time to relearn, but that's only if I can get myself away from the books.

[/QUOTE]
Oh you plan to be a life-long class taker? If yeah, that cool. More power to you. If it was possible, I'd certainly learn everything in the world as well. There are like 6 different subjects I'm interested in from Business, to Politics, to Earth Science. It's nuts

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Oh you plan to be a life-long class taker? If yeah, that cool. More power to you. If it was possible, I'd certainly learn everything in the world as well. There are like 6 different subjects I'm interested in from Business, to Politics, to Earth Science. It's nuts

[/QUOTE]
Possibly. Depending on what my future job is, I don't think I'd ever be able to stop studying. I like to learn a little bit of everything, which is going well, since I haven't been very decisive on what I want to do. Teaching myself to play guitar or piano again isn't very high on my priority list when compared to studying.

@White Masquerade

[media]

[/media]
Good news, Gilgamesh isn't trash anymore. He also got an interlude added that makes Enuma Elish deal way more damage and the NP is now based on CCC. It even plays Cosmic Air as the BGM now. He also got updated attack animations that summon more GoB portals and lets him use Enkidu like Ko-Gil. His Extra attack is glorious because it's based on his sick attack animations from Fate/Extra CCC.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Kiyoko Tomoe

Arky is going to hug you.

@Lucem Tenebris

=P I think we all have an instrument phase. Mine was piano. But certainly things like that can be learned at a later time. Unless you want to be at a professional level!

@GasMaskie

Finally, some love for the greatest hero of all! Not bad, They need to throw in ever more portals. That's like...all he does xD

@White Masquerade

It's especially great because he's more in line with CCC Gil who went through a ton of character development without losing his usual arrogant edge.

[media]

[/media]
It's great when Gil actually stops being lazy and wields stuff from GoB.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]=P I think we all have an instrument phase. Mine was piano. But certainly things like that can be learned at a later time. Unless you want to be at a professional level!

[/QUOTE]
I'm definitely not looking to be professional. It was fun, but I don't particularly mind forgetting how to play. I still help my friends who are very into music with the production aspect by mixing and working with editing software.

GasMaskie said:
@White Masquerade
It's especially great because he's more in line with CCC Gil who went through a ton of character development without losing his usual arrogant edge.

[media]

[/media]
It's great when Gil actually stops being lazy and wields stuff from GoB.
If he used Ea liked he was supposed to...(:3) *faints*

@GasMaskie

Ah mixing. Tried that but could never get the hang =P. Picture editing too. Photoshop is a monster to learn!

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]One thing I must present to Arky...
[media]

[/media][/QUOTE]
Kawaii~

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]=/ I see. Well I hope you can make it through the day

[/QUOTE]
That'd be nice. But unlikely. I have to write three papers in two hours in roughly an hour from now.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Not research papers right? ._. That'd be scary.

[/QUOTE]
They might as well be. They're all history papers. Since we're on a block schedule for the week, most of my classes have decided to give practice AP tests. In history, today we're doing the writing portion

Users who are viewing this thread

Back