Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
@White Masquerade

servant_details_02_7zu4k.png

Just fuck my quartz up Nasu. At least I'll probably be able to get him since he's a 4*.​

Kinzu Hekmatyar]Kinzu like what does that even mean lol ? [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/6779-white-masquerade/ said:
@White Masquerade[/URL]
It means it's very Kinzu. Say...I wouldn't expect IG to put an avatar of like, fruit. Or Kanra to put an avatar of something random like a textbook

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]It means it's very Kinzu. Say...I wouldn't expect IG to put an avatar of like, fruit. Or Kanra to put an avatar of something random like a textbook

[/QUOTE]

I'll change it back in a bit

IG42 said:

I'll change it back in a bit
Lol. Okay I owe you a massage. That was good.

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]Now I'm worried.

[/QUOTE]
No need to be Lucem Tenebris. It's a good thing.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Lol. Okay I owe you a massage. That was good.

[/QUOTE]
And yet it's probably still up to me to work out how to collect on that.

IG42 said:
And yet it's probably still up to me to work out how to collect on that.
An E-massage is good right? I can do a pretty good paragraph of relaxing words

Arkytior said:
I have so much work to do and less than ten days to do it.
Gotta start somewhere!

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]No need to be Lucem Tenebris. It's a good thing.

[/QUOTE]
My characters are never involved in good things. I'm on high alert.

Arkytior said:
I have so much work to do and less than ten days to do it.
I'm in the same position, but with three days.

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]My characters are never involved in good things. I'm on high alert.
I'm in the same position, but with three days.

[/QUOTE]
(BP) Why do I have this reputation? I'm just a GM. You make your characters get into messes yourselves

[QUOTE="White Masquerade](BP) Why do I have this reputation? I'm just a GM. You make your characters get into messes yourselves

[/QUOTE]
Well that destiny route and that incident with Kokuo were all you...

Ugggggghhhhhh why. At least it seems that my mom is going to let me participate in senior ditch day Monday. Though she's threatening that if I don't pass all four of my AP tests then she's going to ransack my room and sell everything that matters to me until she gets her money back >.>

IG42 said:
Well that destiny route and that incident with Kokuo were all you...
._. Where is the support?

Arkytior said:
Ugggggghhhhhh why. At least it seems that my mom is going to let me participate in senior ditch day Monday. Though she's threatening that if I don't pass all four of my AP tests then she's going to ransack my room and sell everything that matters to me until she gets her money back >.>
It is time to bury those things (o'v'o)

Arkytior said:
What the sod is a senior ditch?

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]It is time to bury those things (o'v'o)

[/QUOTE]
The only thing she has going for her about getting into my room is the fact that I sleep all morning. But she has to get ready for work. Otherwise I'm always home. I don't really know when she would plan on going in there.

IG42 said:
What the sod is a senior ditch?
It's exactly what it sounds like. All, if not most, seniors ditch on a specific day.

Arkytior said:
It's exactly what it sounds like. All, if not most, seniors ditch on a specific day.
I went to school on that day. There were about five people at most in my classes.

I only have one class that isn't full of seniors and that's my World History class. And in that class, I no longer have to do any actual work besides review packets because I'm a senior and taking the AP test. Me and three others are exempt from anything else he puts in the grade book.

I remember the AP test. It was mostly remembering events, rather than specific dates. We spent most of the year preparing for it, so there weren't many grades aside from tests.

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]I remember the AP test. It was mostly remembering events, rather than specific dates. We spent most of the year preparing for it, so there weren't many grades aside from tests.

[/QUOTE]
What does AP actually stand for?

Advanced Placement

My World History teacher has been saying all year that he's helping us cheat this test

@Arkytior

By cheat you mean 'memorizing the material because you can use that sort of cheat sheet without the proctors ever finding out'? I took 3 AP tests my Senior year. 4s in AP Bio and Calc I, and a 5 in AP Psych.

@White Masquerade

I won't roll for Assassin EMIYA if it turns out to be Kiritsugu under the red hood and bandages.

GasMaskie said:
@Arkytior
By cheat you mean 'memorizing the material because you can use that sort of cheat sheet without the proctors ever finding out'? I took 3 AP tests my Senior year. 4s in AP Bio and Calc I, and a 5 in AP Psych.

@White Masquerade

I won't roll for Assassin EMIYA if it turns out to be Kiritsugu under the red hood and bandages.
Does Shirou even qualify as an Assassin?

Yeah, in an AU where Kiritsugu passes down the crest and actually teaches him stuff beyond the basics of Magecraft. In other words, turning him into a second Magus Killer. That's all postulation though as Assassin EMIYA wears a red hood but uses Kiritsugu's combat knife and maybe his guns. His NP is [Chrono Rose], so that lends credence to the possibility of Magus Killer Shirou or pseudo-Servant Kiritsugu.

Assassin Class's stats are pretty low compared to the Saber Class's so its likely that he can qualify as one.

latest

He was a sniper before becoming a Counter Guardian in Fate/Extra's continuity, at least.​

GasMaskie said:
@Arkytior

@White Masquerade

Eh not exactly. I'm taking four tests. AP Stats, AP Psych, AP World, and AP Lit

Users who are viewing this thread

Back