Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]No, noting much probably find Aoi though

[/QUOTE]
:5/5: Then we are good to go (<3)

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Yeah but Kushina and Naruto are immediate family. Mother and child too. Hinata and Shinobu are maybe...? VERY, VERY distant cousins. VERY. I can understand if it was between Nana and Hinata, but I don't think Shinobu even comes from the Hinata line =/

[/QUOTE]
*cough cough* Shinobu's Hyuga mother *cough cough*

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]*cough cough* Shinobu's Hyuga mother *cough cough*

[/QUOTE]
( -_- ") Don't even try it! If anything, that woman was just from the Hyuga clan. Nana doesn't/hasn't heard of Shinobu or Anpan. Distant relations (BP)

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]( -_- ") Don't even try it! If anything, that woman was just from the Hyuga clan. Nana doesn't/hasn't heard of Shinobu or Anpan. Distant relations (BP)

[/QUOTE]
Nobody would have heard of Shinobu, same day she was born and taken to the moon, her mother up and vanished; which is how Shinobu hasn't met her mother yet, as she would have been told her mother's location if her father knew where the woman was. Plus, nobody knows anything regarding Shinobu's birth except for her parents and the other two men on the moon. Nobody'll even be able to guess where she was born :x

GasMaskie said:
@White Masquerade

[media]

[/media]
I 10-Rolled him anyways and got him. It's Kerry, not Shirou but I'm okay with it.
You have great luck.

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Nobody would have heard of Shinobu, same day she was born and taken to the moon, her mother up and vanished; which is how Shinobu hasn't met her mother yet, as she would have been told her mother's location if her father knew where the woman was. Plus, nobody knows anything regarding Shinobu's birth except for her parents and the other two men on the moon. Nobody'll even be able to guess where she was born :x

[/QUOTE]
Tmo, you know I love you, adore you, but noooo!

Arkytior said:
?

It's not luck, I just happened to roll another Servant who has suffered immensely. Also, they stealth-released the original Avenger in the FP Gacha. He's No-Star and complete trash, but that's pretty accurate given his performance in F/HA.

[media]

[/media]

GasMaskie said:
It's not luck, I just happened to roll another Servant who has suffered immensely. Also, they stealth-released the original Avenger in the FP Gacha. He's No-Star and complete trash, but that's pretty accurate given his performance in F/HA.

[media]

[/media]
Ouch Gas. Anyone strong enough to become a servant should at least get some respect

@White Masquerade

Kerry's shown me the way. Gotta kill Nana now.

1461797133149.png

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Ouch Gas. Anyone strong enough to become a servant should at least get some respect

[/QUOTE]
He's quite literally the weakest Servant, he even admits it himself. The two swordbreakers he uses actually break more than they break blades. His stats are stupidly low, in F/HA apparently they were below E-rank. His NP is damage reflection, but that only works if he actually manages to survive their attack.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]He needs to be 6 stars

[/QUOTE]
Kek la kek. At least Angra Mainyu's quality as a servant is congruent to the lore behind him. Also, Waver and Zhuge Liang/Lord El-Melloi II meet up. It's great.

@GasMaskie

Meet up in the Zero Event?

@Kiyoko Tomoe

I like how Shinobu always interrupts things to ask people questions, lol. You've kept it that way since the very start of the RP. That is very good. Excellent xD :5/5:

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7507-kiyoko-tomoe/ said:
@Kiyoko Tomoe[/URL]
I like how Shinobu always interrupts things to ask people questions, lol. You've kept it that way since the very start of the RP. That is very good. Excellent xD :5/5:
I didn't keep it that way; Shinobu did. As I've said before, my characters invade my mind. Heck, currently got a literal party goin' on in my head as I've currently got about thirteen characters in my head at this very moment wanting things to happen as well as some of them waiting on things.

I'm totally not insane or anything :P

@White Masquerade

Caster Iri turned out to be the free welfare servant for this event. She's the reward for clearing the event just like Shiki was. It seems like this event is about setting things right because you, Waver and Rider, and Kariya and Lancelot team up to save Sakura from Zouken.

GasMaskie said:
@White Masquerade
Caster Iri turned out to be the free welfare servant for this event. She's the reward for clearing the event just like Shiki was. It seems like this event is about setting things right because you, Waver and Rider, and Kariya and Lancelot team up to save Sakura from Zouken.
It makes me wonder what story the author REALLY wanted to do instead (' :) )

Okay, summary done. Will be working on posts. Close to the last rounds.

@White Masquerade

It's Urobuchi. He probably wanted Assassin Kerry to kill Irisviel at the end. Anyways, we've entered our third period of maintenance in the same day. It's absolutely hilarious since Angra Mainyu got added into the game and now everything's gone to shit because of his arrival.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back