Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Oh I just wondered cos a spent days tryn a figrue shit out when 'blacklegsanji' swapped names =/

[/QUOTE]
Bummer, while I'm here, still accepting?

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Up to White, but prolly not. We're literally right on the cusp of the end of the RP xD

[/QUOTE]
Well that's my que, I'm still searching through rp's that I feel like wanting to be in. Our Snk rp is moving in a slow pace.

Hanjizoe said:
Bummer, while I'm here, still accepting?
We are, but it is true what Valentine says, we are right at the end. If you have no problem jumping in/riding the wave, I wouldn't mind you making a sheet.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]We are, but it is true what Valentine says, we are right at the end. If you have no problem jumping in/riding the wave, I wouldn't mind you making a sheet.

[/QUOTE]
Sounds alright, ain't nothing wrong with a side character jumping in during the last arc of something.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]We are, but it is true what Valentine says, we are right at the end. If you have no problem jumping in/riding the wave, I wouldn't mind you making a sheet.

[/QUOTE]
Oh, Rei would love that you said 'riding the wave' xD

@White Masquerade

White, give me some ideas for a Fate RP name. The first thing on my list is a 1x1 RP with a slightly standard Holy Grail War. The other player will be playing the part of the Master while I play a Servant based on the class - either Lancer, Berserker, or Caster. Already typed up some barebones sheets for the three 'playable' Servants and two of the major NPC Servants.

GasMaskie said:
@Strawberry Preserves
It's entirely likely that Roku will never find out about Anpan's personality flaws and will likely trust him to take care of his kids despite Nana's vehement protests.
Pfft. Poor Nana. Her orange hair will become white hair with stress. Besides, Anpan isn't dangerous unless he hates you or loves you.

Last edited by a moderator:
GasMaskie said:
@White Masquerade
White, give me some ideas for a Fate RP name. The first thing on my list is a 1x1 RP with a slightly standard Holy Grail War. The other player will be playing the part of the Master while I play a Servant based on the class - either Lancer, Berserker, or Caster. Already typed up some barebones sheets for the three 'playable' Servants and two of the major NPC Servants.
Fate/Mercy

Fate/Revenge

Fate/Counter

Fate/Black

Fate/Void

Fate/Champion

Fate/Peril

Fate/Destiny

Fate/Turmoil

Fate/Hack

All comments will be replied to tomorrow! Don't you say anything bad

QuirkyAngel said:
Chanda is an Uzamaki? O.o
Well...that would explain a couple of things...

NVM. Forget I said anything. I'm tired -_-
.....................................................................................................................................................................

Veirrianna Valentine]Not a zombie.... jerk -_- And [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/6779-white-masquerade/ said:
@White Masquerade[/URL]

I knoooooow, like wow holy cow can't we just remove our heads from our rectums and stop trying to hate each other for five seconds?

This is part of why Dove set off on her own to begin with, granted lots of things have changed, but yea.

And mate, just started thinking, how pissed is Gonta gonna be when he finds out he lost his Taijutsu reincarnation to the Taijutsu master's good heart and a little girl's bullheaded drive to be friendly xD
I dunno. Unlike myself, Kanra is batsh*t crazy and he says he's going to post for them. I cannot tell you how many times Kanra wanted to do something that would cause the end of the RP immediately. I am not joking. You really do not want Kanra to post for you.

QuirkyAngel said:
I made a half-zombie for Athena's soul eater hp. Screw possibility when magic is involved :P
Born a half-zombie?

Strawberry Preserves] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/6779-white-masquerade/ said:
@White Masquerade[/URL]
Time to pull a Kakashi, come 3 hours late, and then give a terrible excuse.
Anpan Hatake: "....Oh. The 9 was a 6."

Hanjizoe said:
Well that's my que, I'm still searching through rp's that I feel like wanting to be in. Our Snk rp is moving in a slow pace.
At least you're still alive. I know it's rough out there with all those Titans. Keep up the good work, friend! We need people like you to keep us safe!

GasMaskie said:
@Strawberry Preserves
It's entirely likely that Roku will never find out about Anpan's personality flaws and will likely trust him to take care of his kids despite Nana's vehement protests.
Nana will say her first curse word O.o

[QUOTE="Strawberry Preserves]Pfft. Poor Nana. Her orange hair will become white hair with stress. Besides, Anpan isn't dangerous unless he hates you or loves you.

[/QUOTE]
Oho. SO Neutral Anpan is what to aim for. Got it.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade].....................................................................................................................................................................
I dunno. Unlike myself, Kanra is batsh*t crazy and he says he's going to post for them. I cannot tell you how many times Kanra wanted to do something that would cause the end of the RP immediately. I am not joking. You really do not want Kanra to post for you.

Born a half-zombie?

At least you're still alive. I know it's rough out there with all those Titans. Keep up the good work, friend! We need people like you to keep us safe!

[/QUOTE]
It's my job to protect humanity from titans :3

QuirkyAngel said:
@GasMaskie
Fate/White

Fate/Masquerade

Fate/White Masquerade ;)
5oSgHg8.gif

Hanjizoe said:
It's my job to protect humanity from titans :3
Okay, I looked at the character, but I cannot accept! This RP follows about 110-130 years from Naruto's end, so there are no more Otstutsuki except for Shinobu (another PC). She is the only child of Toneri who's still in outer space somewhere.

The CS is bout the hardest thing in the role-play but after that, it's smooth sailing. Sometimes =P

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]
The CS is bout the hardest thing in the role-play but after that, it's smooth sailing. Sometimes =P

[/QUOTE]
What is this sometimes? When is the last time you'd say we've had smooth sailing?

Lies, all lies.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Okay, I looked at the character, but I cannot accept! This RP follows about 110-130 years from Naruto's end, so there are no more Otstutsuki except for Shinobu (another PC). She is the only child of Toneri who's still in outer space somewhere.

[/QUOTE]
Guess I'll stick with my snk rp. Only known fandom rp I'm in.

clarinetti said:
What is this sometimes? When is the last time you'd say we've had smooth sailing?
Lies, all lies.
What.

Don't look at me. You cause your own problems, Clarinetti R. Spectre-chan. Don't give that to me!

Hanjizoe said:
Guess I'll stick with my snk rp. Only known fandom rp I'm in.
Ahh, okay, that's no problem. Sorry about that! I just don't want OP gamers here =/

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]What.
Don't look at me. You cause your own problems, Clarinetti R. Spectre-chan. Don't give that to me!

Ahh, okay, that's no problem. Sorry about that! I just don't want OP gamers here =/

[/QUOTE]
Oh, I know that I probably dig myself into the holes I find myself in (As we all so often do). I'm just noting that things are getting tense/ entering stormy seas in this thread. Don't worry White-chan, it's all good. (^.^)

Also, may I ask what the R stands for?

@White Masquerade @Hanjizoe

White, you know very darn well there are ways around every historical limitation. For instance, one way would simply be that Shinobu's mother had another child. Another could be that the Hamura chakra within Hinata got passed around somehow someway down to present time, and awoke within another.

I know I'm presenting these ideas, but I kinda wanna be unique so why am I giving ways to have another Otsutsuki? xD

Well, curse my good heart... Suki, why am I such a good person, providing possibilities that benefit me none? >///<

@The Suspicious Eye

Clari, it's a trick. White knows very well that she threw Shinobu into that emotional rollercoaster. Isn't that right, White? I and Shinobu didn't do anything to deserve what you decided to do to her (>A>)

I do forgive you though White, as you did give her a friend...

[QUOTE="White Masquerade].....................................................................................................................................................................

Born a half-zombie?

[/QUOTE]
I don't wanna tempt him, but on the same note messing with Rei too much is like deciding to box with a hornets nest so yea =P

@Veirrianna Valentine

*washes hands of this*

Okay. V, I'm not giving you any more warnings, lol.

@BlacklegSanji

You heard what Veirrianna said? She said she's not scared of you and you suck at making the villains scary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back