Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]To be honest White, I actually almost left when I found out I couldn't have that original idea of mine, but whims are pretty powerful things.
Pretty funny how a mere whim of the self-deprecating Kiyo lead to such a wonderful experience.

[/QUOTE]
LOL. Haha, seriously? Wow. It's funny how things work out huh?

Yeah, it's just like my choice to capture the five tails. My original plan was literally to just ditch the cave, but that's around the time Shino u began invading my mine. She tried to say sumthin' bout the five tails, thus I went with what I could come up with. Went a bit weird it did, but it's too late to regret now. Already gotten as far as sealing Chomei, so no backing out of it all now.

White, you know very well Shinobu won't let herself die fighting. It wouldn't be right to fight all the way to the grave... Yes, she'll fight even when half way in the grave already, but she won't fight to that end. She has more than her own life on the line, after all; she has Chomei's as well. If she dies, Chomei does for the next indefinite time period. Even a few weeks would make Shinobu sad and very self-hating.

Besides... There needn't be all this fighting. It needs to return to the days when ninjutsu didn't even exist. Just go back to ninshu, and connect spirits, not physical and spiritual energy. Like Kokoro's people, all about spirits ^~^

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]White, you know very well Shinobu won't let herself die fighting. It wouldn't be right to fight all the way to the grave... Yes, she'll fight even when half way in the grave already, but she won't fight to that end. She has more than her own life on the line, after all; she has Chomei's as well. If she dies, Chomei does for the next indefinite time period. Even a few weeks would make Shinobu sad and very self-hating.
Besides... There needn't be all this fighting. It needs to return to the days when ninjutsu didn't even exist. Just go back to ninshu, and connect spirits, not physical and spiritual energy. Like Kokoro's people, all about spirits ^~^

[/QUOTE]
Okay, I like where this is going. I look forward to seeing what she chooses to do. =)

Last edited by a moderator:
White Masquerade]I admire your perseverance and spirit! *Salutes to you* That's what I like to see! Tell me Shinobu is going to die fighting. Tell me she is going to give it everything she has no matter what until the end! [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15225-kinzu-hekmatyar/ said:
@Kinzu Hekmatyar[/URL]

Does Han want to partner up with Shirokko? By accident though =P
I'm game

[QUOTE="Kinzu Hekmatyar]I'm game

[/QUOTE]
Yes sir! Looking to finish this field very soon! Shake my hand Kinzu, we are partners for today

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Yes sir! Looking to finish this field very soon! Shake my hand Kinzu, we are partners for today

[/QUOTE]
I'm ready to see what happens between our fragile alliance .

QuirkyAngel said:
@IG42
(=u=)

@White Masquerade

@Kinzu Hekmatyar

lol. I still remember when Han made mist to cover the battlefield and Shirokko immediately went to clear it away with her wind. Them working together will be fun^^
Aw man. (> :D ) I love the rivalries

[QUOTE="Kinzu Hekmatyar]we could protected the village in the Kumo no civi deaths. BUTTT NOOOO SHIROKKO was LIKE HELLL NO MIST NIN whooooosssshhh

[/QUOTE]
Han wasn't a good teammate back then. Psh. How did the mist help anyone but her??

It stopped the enemy from finding the camp ,it helps Chiaki get through the enemy lines. I'll admit it blinded allies foes ,for the most part, but the pro outweigh the cons on this situation . Plus if Shirrokko was any better she just acted out of frustration @White Masquerade (BP)

[QUOTE="Kinzu Hekmatyar]I guess so desert rat

[/QUOTE]
( :P ) I am working on the set up right now :5/5:

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]( :P ) I am working on the set up right now :5/5:

[/QUOTE]
I had better be impressed by this or i might be forced to leave you hanging lol

[QUOTE="Kinzu Hekmatyar]I had better be impressed by this or i might be forced to leave you hanging lol

[/QUOTE]
Haha, what the heck Kinzu -_-

*groans*

No I will not impress you!

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Haha, what the heck Kinzu -_-
*groans*

No I will not impress you!

[/QUOTE]
Yeah you will.

Partly because you're just that good but probably more that you can't resist a challenge like that from Kinzu

Ok random thought here...I mean proper random

You know how Looney Tunes characters can just pull whatever they need out of nowhere?

Ok but then there's Wile E Coyote who has to get his stuff from the Acme Corporation.

What if Acme is actually an organisation that supports toons that have a deficiency or disorder that makes them unable to just grab whatever they neec?

WHAT IF??

IG42 said:
Ok random thought here...I mean proper random
You know how Looney Tunes characters can just pull whatever they need out of nowhere?

Ok but then there's Wile E Coyote who has to get his stuff from the Acme Corporation.

What if Acme is actually an organisation that supports toons that have a deficiency or disorder that makes them unable to just grab whatever they neec?

WHAT IF??
This theory is Denied. Plausible but unlikely.

8/10

IG42 said:
Yeah you will.
Partly because you're just that good but probably more that you can't resist a challenge like that from Kinzu
(> :D ) Proof checking. But yeah, maybe you're right. I do hate backing down from challenges. Maybe I will read over the post one more time than I usually do (<_<). Kinzu and his love for the water just makes my blood boil

Users who are viewing this thread

Back