Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
@White Masquerade

While Anpan may not be the paragon of a mature adult, he certainly would not kill Roku's child by giving them poison! And if he did, he wouldn't just straight up give them poison. (*^*) Anpan would start with the tiniest of doses to help them build up an immunity. And like, with Rokunana's permission.

On a side note, Anpan doesn't even have a place of permanent residence. Unless he began working for Creepy Snake Guy, like Karin did.

Last edited by a moderator:
I see it. Shinsei walking right into his doom...

Strawberry Preserves] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/6779-white-masquerade/ said:
@White Masquerade[/URL]
While Anpan may not be the paragon of a mature adult, he certainly would not kill Roku's child by giving them poison! And if he did, he wouldn't just straight up give them poison. (*^*) Anpan would start with the tiniest of doses to help them build up an immunity. And like, with Rokunana's permission.

On a side note, Anpan doesn't even have a place of permanent residence. Unless he began working for Creepy Snake Guy, like Karin did.
...I don't think I want to know what this is about.

@White Masquerade

I can see the future:

otsutsuki_kaguya___the_rabbit_goddess_by_darkangels2-d7lnj06.png

There's a reason why Roku's other eye got gouged out.

@Strawberry Preserves

Exactly why if all goes well, Uzushiogakure's going to get rebuilt into a haven for Uzumaki/Senju survivors.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]@Veirrianna Valentine
We are! One step closer to your destruction.

[/QUOTE]
Meanie =P

Also, check it. Maru is beginning to have love problems, Shinsei is probably going to ahve love problems, Dove is definitely going to have love problems, and Rei is currently having love problems.

Oh the iron knee.

@Veirrianna Valentine

Chiaki tends to run away from his problems. Shinsei is the type to face his problems head on and punch it the face =)

@GasMaskie

How many Uzamaki/Senju survivors do we have?

QuirkyAngel said:
@Veirrianna Valentine
Chiaki tends to run away from his problems. Shinsei is the type to face his problems head on and punch it the face =)

@GasMaskie

How many Uzamaki/Senju survivors do we have?
What if Dove were to suddenly become pregnant with his child, and it was a problem for him. Which face would he punch xD

@QuirkyAngel

There's Roku, Nana, Anpan, Chanda, and Aoi. And I never said that Roku's named siblings were all dead....

I already have plans for the demographics of Uzushiogakure, and it's likely that the rest of the nations that spring up if the ninja win will regard it as a dangerous entity based on Roku's policy on telling the other leaders to fuck off.

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]What if Dove were to suddenly become pregnant with his child, and it was a problem for him. Which face would he punch xD

[/QUOTE]
...he'll find a scapegoat to take his anger on. Either that, or pull a Chiaki and scram. At least until he gets a wake up slap and realizes that he has some responsibility in this...or he realizes he loves Dove. Then he'd talk to her. He would not kill the baby

@Veirrianna Valentine

Everyone is having love problems =P. I am surprised the ninja haven't lost yet. They've been fighting everything but the real enemies (>u>)

@GasMaskie

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh! Wow. Nice one!

Ah, you're so lucky Akane ran Hoshie out of business.

@QuirkyAngel

Woah, you can be cold when you want. I felt the period at the end of your sentence times 30

@Strawberry Preserves

*grudgingly writes Anpan invitation to Uzushiogakure*

"You're invited. The welcome party is on the 6th at 7 o' clock. You better not be late."

GasMaskie said:
@QuirkyAngel
There's Roku, Nana, Anpan, Chanda, and Aoi. And I never said that Roku's named siblings were all dead....

I already have plans for the demographics of Uzushiogakure, and it's likely that the rest of the nations that spring up if the ninja win will regard it as a dangerous entity based on Roku's policy on telling the other leaders to fuck off.
Chanda is an Uzamaki? O.o

Well...that would explain a couple of things...

NVM. Forget I said anything. I'm tired -_-

GasMaskie said:
Wait, can a zombie get pregnant?
Not a zombie.... jerk -_-

And @White Masquerade

I knoooooow, like wow holy cow can't we just remove our heads from our rectums and stop trying to hate each other for five seconds?

This is part of why Dove set off on her own to begin with, granted lots of things have changed, but yea.

And mate, just started thinking, how pissed is Gonta gonna be when he finds out he lost his Taijutsu reincarnation to the Taijutsu master's good heart and a little girl's bullheaded drive to be friendly xD

Hanjizoe said:
As far as my knowledge goes, I don't think that's possible.
I made a half-zombie for Athena's soul eater hp. Screw possibility when magic is involved :P

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Wait, did someone change their name again or did you just pop up outta the blue mate?

[/QUOTE]
I did a little bit of both.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back