Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
@Veirrianna Valentine

Will brb for a while but, I see what you mean. This is mainly what I was meaning and trying to avoid I saw Rei was coming to Yugakure. If she were an older ninja or at least a ninja trained in some way, that would be fine. I could work with that. With Rei against Lee, I have almost nothing to go off of except that she can't die or get hurt. In this situation, Lee will probably be forced to go 110% now with what's happened and probably aiming for Machi/Kidd instead (who both can die).

Though I do understand how she countered him before. That is A-okay. It won't be easy for this upcoming round unless, I figure something O.o

This is why I was begging for Dove to come instead. She's simply more capable then Rei and gives me things I can do with her. Her blinding jutsu would have ended the match in minutes. The suggestion is not to mess up her ship, it's just so I don't have to write things I don't want to.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]@Veirrianna Valentine
Will brb for a while but, I see what you mean. This is mainly what I was meaning and trying to avoid I saw Rei was coming to Yugakure. If she were an older ninja or at least a ninja trained in some way, that would be fine. I could work with that. With Rei against Lee, I have almost nothing to go off of except that she can't die or get hurt. In this situation, Lee will probably be forced to go 110% now with what's happened and probably aiming for Machi/Kidd instead (who both can die).

Though I do understand how she countered him before. That is A-okay. It won't be easy for this upcoming round unless, I figure something O.o

This is why I was begging for Dove to come instead. She's simply more capable then Rei and gives me things I can do with her. Her blinding jutsu would have ended the match in minutes. The suggestion is not to mess up her ship, it's just so I don't have to write things I don't want to.

[/QUOTE]
And I get what you're saying, and I too realise that Dove would have been infinitely better to bring, but that changed slightly when the Snows and Lee arrived. I was really hoping Lee would have been the one to fight Rei too, so that worked out. Anyhow, just to let you know, Rei's target now will be the Snows, which means Machi and Jack can focus on Killer B.

And no worries, Rei won't finish the fight easily with them either, in fact she's going to have a rude awakening to how vicious and rotten people can be I'm sure.

Alright, who to have Shinobu interact with first on the battlefield... I think she'll go greet the host of Shukaku...

As for Kokoro, it's about time I work on a post for her. Expect that next period of rest I have from how busy I am... Which may actually be a long while...

Last edited by a moderator:
White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/5040-strawberry-preserves/ said:
@Strawberry Preserves[/URL]
Your post is coming, it's just Gas is...has me in handcuffs (>A>)
Yes sir, I understand! I have a lot of patience.

And a lot of homework.

@Veirrianna Valentine

Okay, no problemo Valenica. Now we shall continue!

@Kiyoko Tomoe

Alright, bring Shinobu's bad self Shirokko's way then (:3)

@Strawberry Preserves

I hope you don't picture it all together. Focusing on HW, 1 piece at a time, always helps me relax. Doing that helps me with posting here too =) I just want to rub the chin of your avatar.

#Mindgames

If only I was playing Arash instead of Roku. It'd only take one shot.

rGlJhGb.png

STTEEEELLLLAAAAA!

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/5040-strawberry-preserves/ said:
@Strawberry Preserves[/URL]

I hope you don't picture it all together. Focusing on HW, 1 piece at a time, always helps me relax. Doing that helps me with posting here too =) I just want to rub the chin of your avatar.

#Mindgames
:^) Piece by piece, huh... I'll imagine it class by class.

Do you think my avatar is cute? He likes rabbits and he has a wonderful personality.

@GasMaskie

Collateral Damage? Wooow. LOL.

Yes, I did think so. Not Yandere for her, but I did believe they'd have a unique friendship. Most ships I envisioned, have come to pass. Not all, but most.

@Strawberry Preserves

(> :D ) *snickers* Strawberry you are definitely winning me this good vs. evil competition. Keep it up =)

GasMaskie said:
I wonder what would happen if Roku let Anpan babysit one of his kids.
Obviously, Anpan would be a responsible babysitter who will have fun playing with the kids, and teaching them about the human body and seals.

Strawberry Preserves] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/6779-white-masquerade/ said:
@White Masquerade[/URL]
>:1 Ah, uh, excuse me? Look at Anpan, helping save the world from the Kakureyami. Is that someone you can call evil? I dare say not!
*Nods not listening to anything you're saying*

Mhhm. Yes Anpan is that. Mhm. So that. I agree.

@GasMaskie

Do NOT go in that direction. (>A>) Akane can have her kids die under Anpan's watch but Ronana's kids will not be anywhere near Anpan's house

BlacklegSanji said:
Trying to come up with soething good to post. Give me a couple more days and I'll have something for Frank and Gonta Snow.
No problem, just stop me if I go too far.

@GasMaskie

The world gets unexpectedly buffeted by Meteors because Anpan gave child #1 milk from a bottle labeled "poison". ( :x )

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back