Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12589-ig42/ said:
@IG42[/URL]
Ryuu and the monkey thing? or you mean Akago and Mata? O.o I mean..yeah well..they get along...but, they don't seem like BEST BEST FRIENDS where they'd hug each other. Am I wrong?
They don't exactly snuggle, if they did or ever have Mata will deny it until the end of time

Last edited by a moderator:
@GasMaskie

@IG42

Lol Aww, you see =). If it's that way, then go ahead and go to a higher level. Besides what happened in Kirigakure under the Genjustsu, I really have no idea of their realtionship

@GasMaskie

xD . Oh gosh. This is what I get for multitasking eh? I haven't read it yet, but am close. I am finishing something

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Thank goodness am I right? Lucem making a short post? I might just make a sequel to celebrate, lol. That's how rare it is. Lucem, did something happen? Did you meet the president or something? Win the lotto? This is so unlike you.

[/QUOTE]
Nope, Kouki's actions just depend on Wunan's responses, so there's not much to write about before then.

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14769-gasmaskie/ said:
@GasMaskie[/URL]
xD . Oh gosh. This is what I get for multitasking eh? I haven't read it yet, but am close. I am finishing something
I'll try to get a response up for the Secret Factor sometime tonight. Also, this is what I had to kill yesterday.

[media]

[/media]
Notice the giant Gae Bolg in front of the White House. He eventually went down to Shiki's Noble Phantasm after whittling down his health slowly and tanking his hits with Jeanne's Noble Phantasm.

@GasMaskie

I see! Shiki is definitely cool. I am happy they made her a servant, Kara has to be one of the best story-weaving series I've ever seen in an anime. O.o The creators are nuts. The story does seem a bit hard to follow though. There are just so many interconnections. Has this game been out for a while?

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14769-gasmaskie/ said:
@GasMaskie[/URL]
I see! Shiki is definitely cool. I am happy they made her a servant, Kara has to be one of the best story-weaving series I've ever seen in an anime. O.o The creators are nuts. The story does seem a bit hard to follow though. There are just so many interconnections. Has this game been out for a while?
Hasn't even been a year yet. Game got released back on July 29th, 2015 but I joined up in December. My first 4*, Nursery Rhyme the Book Loli. She's still useful as my only decent Caster.

1nAK0k3.png

Best art ever.​

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Of course he feels bad! Rock Lee is the truest, most, good-natured loyal friend you could hope to have. It's a shame Sakura turned him down for that dork Sasuke

[/QUOTE]
For the absent adulterous 'dork' Sasuke

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Of course he feels bad! Rock Lee is the truest, most good-natured loyal friend you could hope to have. It's a shame Sakura turned him down for that dork Sasuke

[/QUOTE]
Ya, well, Lee may very well be the key to saving himself. Good for him right?

GasMaskie said:
Hasn't even been a year yet. Game got released back on July 29th, 2015 but I joined up in December. My first 4*, Nursery Rhyme the Book Loli. She's still useful as my only decent Caster.

1nAK0k3.png

Best art ever.​
I really need to find out how to get around the ruddy facebook login

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12589-ig42/ said:
@IG42[/URL]
You interested in a Fate RP?
Errm kinda working up a CS for a berserker in one at the moment.

But for you i'll double up. (:*)

IG42 said:
Errm kinda working up a CS for a berserker in one at the moment.
But for you i'll double up. (:*)
@Veirrianna Valentine

(>u>)

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]That's rude

[/QUOTE]
You go work in a tech store for nearly a year and spend that time explaining that Apple has screwed them over with not being Micro USB compatible or because they haven't upgraded to that lightning bollocks and come back. "Is it an IPhone or is it an anything else? Because if it's the former you're buggered."

GasMaskie said:
Odd, are you using an Android emulator to try and play?
No just the app, from the app store

Eyep. Just open that up and you just need to set the permissions. The game is entirely in Japanese, but there are tons of guides that explain how the hell everything works.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back