Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Sides, finding Izumi is kind of Shinsei's thing, and admittedly he's mostly holding the girl together at the moment. Maybe Izumi will have something to say that'll help Dove.

The real shit going on right now is with Rei. I really wish things would have shifted a little sooner so I could have had more time with her, but neither she nor Dove were in good positions for their reunion for a while, and there was still a chance of Rei dying and Dove going revenant on everyone's arses.

Instead I await Rei's next post, and then see where she's off to after that.

The next Yugakure posts are going to be fun.

White Masquerade] Dove's man is gonna get a scolding [/QUOTE] I'm pretty sure Shinsei wouldn't want Dove to see this. [QUOTE="White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7507-kiyoko-tomoe/ said:
@Kiyoko Tomoe[/URL]
I will have the glorious arrival of Shinobu in the Field of the End Tomorrow ( :) ). Let the End, in the End, begin! ( ;) )
Nice =)

@Veirrianna Valentine

Yugakure, fun? Why's that?

@QuirkyAngel

Lol. No comments. I shall leave them to the story.

@IG42

Awww yeah!!! Jinchuriki unite! That's my 2-tails! I'm getting ready to do this. 1, 2, and 7. *Salutes*

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Just depends on how things go down in Yugakure is all. No worries, just can't wait to see the posts related to me start popping up.

[/QUOTE]
You make me suspicious but alright

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]You make me suspicious but alright

[/QUOTE]
No, don;t be suspicious. It's just I can finally go down one of Rei's two paths, you know, since she's not dead, and I want to get as much of it down in RP versus as part of the after RP wrap up is all. That and she's a really fun character.

I was talking with some cousins, and we're gonna get one of my cousins from Texas to come stay with us in Scotland for a few weeks before we all decide to go vacation in Cali for a month or so and learn Cali surfer slang xD

@GasMaskie[/URL] And Roku can go down one of his six paths (8)). Yes. Lame Naruto joke. Okay, moving on. That's good to hear. I'd place New Yugakure 2nd in my fav list of occurrences right now. Hopefully you enjoy it

Cali Slang...to mix with you're already barbaric Scottish Slang *faints*

@QuirkyAngel

Yeah, Tenzumaki is a bada** genin. I love it. I'd want him on my team

IG42 said:
@White Masquerade
Are you going to settle on a rating anytime soon?
Why do you want to know for?

640px-An_sticking_tongue_out.png

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Why do you want to know for?
640px-An_sticking_tongue_out.png

[/QUOTE]
I'm tabbing about over here and i'm seeing the alerts pop-up and thinking 'oh has someone posted something?' but no Masqey-chan just can't adequately express her appreciation of my work with one rating choice

IG42 said:
I'm tabbing about over here and i'm seeing the alerts pop-up and thinking 'oh has someone posted something?' but no Masqey-chan just can't adequately express her appreciation of my work with one rating choice
Lol. I don't see the problem. Lots of people are indecisive.

Since Kurama has Six Paths chakra, would it be possible to pass that on to the ninja army through the Tailed Beast cloaks?

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]Since Kurama has Six Paths chakra, would it be possible to pass that on to the ninja army through the Tailed Beast cloaks?

[/QUOTE]
Good question. This is why I love this RP Lucem! There's balance. The answer is no, only because of how Kouki is as a character. As he is not best friends with Kurama, he doesn't have access to the form that allows it (Kurama Mode). This is why Shirokko cannot go Shukaku mode either =/. We're getting there slowly! (:'()

If you want a list, here it is.

Chakra Cloak

Full Chakra Cloak

(1, 2, 3, etc) Tails Chakra Mode (<---Kouki is here)

(Shu, Mata, Isobu, etc) Mode (Needs to be here to transfer cloaks)

Tailed Beast mode

Ah, that makes sense. They're definitely not best friends. Right now, I'd say they've just come to an agreement to completely trust each other and offer everything they have. Kurama's been trying for ten years.

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]Ah, that makes sense. They're definitely not best friends. Right now, I'd say they've just come to an agreement to completely trust each other and offer everything they have. Kurama's been trying for ten years.

[/QUOTE]
That is good progress! I think that's where a lot of the jinchuriki are to be honest, except for Shinobu. The only issue with her is the recent sealing.

Show me what Kouki has got!

I'll be able to do that this weekend. Although, I'm expecting that this post will be very short.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]I'll be able to do that this weekend. Although, I'm expecting that this post will be very short.

[/QUOTE]
Thank goodness am I right? Lucem making a short post? I might just make a sequel to celebrate, lol. That's how rare it is. Lucem, did something happen? Did you meet the president or something? Win the lotto? This is so unlike you.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="White Masquerade]That is good progress! I think that's where a lot of the jinchuriki are to be honest, except for Shinobu. The only issue with her is the recent sealing.
Show me what Kouki has got!

[/QUOTE]
Well there's Shinobu and then there's...

@GasMaskie

Lol. Medb seems like my kind of character. Always wanted to play a strict, to-the T, pain-causing, leader. As for Cu, meehh. From the others you've showed me, I've seen prettier. If we're talking brutal, then he's up there.

@IG42

Then there's....? Who?

@White Masquerade

She really is the lewdest Servant, she makes Jiraiya look like a prude. According to her legend it took seven guys to please her or just Fergus alone. The reason why Cu Alter is in existence is because she wanted to summon Cu as a lover and twisted his legends to match her specifications. Also, April Fools is today in Japan so they switched out all the card portraits. Full album of every Servant's art is here.

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12589-ig42/ said:
@IG42[/URL]
Then there's....? Who?
The Bijuu and host that actually get along

GasMaskie said:
@White Masquerade
She really is the lewdest Servant, she makes Jiraiya look like a prude. According to her legend it took seven guys to please her or just Fergus alone. The reason why Cu Alter is in existence is because she wanted to summon Cu as a lover and twisted his legends to match her specifications. Also, April Fools is today in Japan so they switched out all the card portraits. Full album of every Servant's art is here.
Dang, haha, the creators are really dedicated to the game if they did fake art for ALL the servants! If only this thing was translated in English

@IG42

Ryuu and the monkey thing? or you mean Akago and Mata? O.o I mean..yeah well..they get along...but, they don't seem like BEST BEST FRIENDS where they'd hug each other. Am I wrong?

@White Masquerade

Did you read the insanity that is America yet? It really has become my favorite chapter, especially since they pull the same thing they did with Herc where a super-strong Berserker requires you to defeat them in battle multiple times before they drop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back