Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
@White Masquerade

At this point, Nasu told his cabal of writers to stop thinking of Fate/Grand Order as a mobage and to write to their hearts content. Which is great since (barring Roma), Fate/Grand Order has always had a great storyline (that I can't read).

GasMaskie said:
@White Masquerade
At this point, Nasu told his cabal of writers to stop thinking of Fate/Grand Order as a mobage and to write to their hearts content. Which is great since (barring Roma), Fate/Grand Order has always had a great storyline (that I can't read).
LOL. Gas. Gas. Gas.

You almost made me fall onto the floor. xD . How'd you learn how to play if it's not in English? :5/5:. You have me interested, lol. I'll see the answer tomorrow

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]@Veirrianna Valentine
Lol. What's Dove stressed about *pats chair* Does Dove want to talk?

[/QUOTE]
Dove's struggling with being a dead, not-so-dead Dove, did not cope well with losing her brother, somewhat blames herself, is about to find out Yugakure got run off, and despite her claims of being tired of being a figurehead and her argument with her granddad, she's mentally destabilised over the whole not-so-dead dead Dove thing still and still highly cares about her town.

Then along comes Ja promising everything to be just like how it was before, in the happier times where life was simple and Kam was alive and all that jazz, and she just barely manages to say no.

Now she's off to confront Wunan because it's the only thing left that she thinks will help settle it all, but Wunan is the one that had unintentionally killed her to begin with and that means that the whole Wunan confrontation could go a myriad of ways.

Rei is much simpler though. Super chill, she's gonna see if she can't help out Kidd, the Snows Lee and B and then go from there. Despite Ja Jankin's irritation about Dove's selfishness, Rei is having a lot better time dealing with things than Dove is. She lost her family, but Rei has, as I mentioned in the PM, always had that chill aura about that calms everyone down, and that mixed with her relaxed and forgiving mindset has made settling her issues a lot easier, especially since she's had people looking out for her since she made the exodus from her home.

And now, despite being changed, she knows she can help people and that makes her happy. That and she's done one thing Dove hasn't, but that's to be divulged later.

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Dove's struggling with being a dead, not-so-dead Dove, did not cope well with losing her brother, somewhat blames herself, is about to find out Yugakure got run off, and despite her claims of being tired of being a figurehead and her argument with her granddad, she's mentally destabilised over the whole not-so-dead dead Dove thing still and still highly cares about her town.
Then along comes Ja promising everything to be just like how it was before, in the happier times where life was simple and Kam was alive and all that jazz, and she just barely manages to say no.

Now she's off to confront Wunan because it's the only thing left that she thinks will help settle it all, but Wunan is the one that had unintentionally killed her to begin with and that means that the whole Wunan confrontation could go a myriad of ways.

Rei is much simpler though. Super chill, she's gonna see if she can't help out Kidd, the Snows Lee and B and then go from there. Despite Ja Jankin's irritation about Dove's selfishness, Rei is having a lot better time dealing with things than Dove is. She lost her family, but Rei has, as I mentioned in the PM, always had that chill aura about that calms everyone down, and that mixed with her relaxed and forgiving mindset has made settling her issues a lot easier, especially since she's had people looking out for her since she made the exodus from her home.

And now, despite being changed, she knows she can help people and that makes her happy. That and she's done one thing Dove hasn't, but that's to be divulged later.

[/QUOTE]
Oh well, I guess Dove doesn't need a therapist then. She knows she's screwed up O.o

The self awareness is A+

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Oh well, I guess Dove doesn't need a therapist then. She knows she's screwed up O.o
The self awareness is A+

[/QUOTE]
Yea, pretty much, she knows she's messed up, just doesn't know how to fix it.

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Yea, pretty much, she knows she's messed up, just doesn't know how to fix it.

[/QUOTE]
That will be $75

@White Masquerade

Holy shit:

CSrONGF.jpg

Lancer Li Shuwen and

wgXRGif.png

Cu Chulainn Alter (BERSERKER).

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Yea, pretty much, she knows she's messed up, just doesn't know how to fix it.

[/QUOTE]
Shinsei will fix her right up...after he fixes himself up =)

@GasMaskie

Wow that looks nice. Berserkers of any hero almost always look good! About Nighting, I think the pose fits her. It's majestic like and open

@QuirkyAngel

Heyyyy Shinsei needs to get himself a room. This is a public OOC.

@White Masquerade

3* Freebie this time around is Geronimo who basically recruits you to fight against President-King Edison and Queen Medb. Medb's trying to start up a Celt country in America and Edison's got a robot army.

Robin Hood and Billy the Kid get recruited into your group. Then Robin points you in the direction of Elizabeth Bathory and Nero Bride. Apparently they're trying to start up Broadway and Hollywood respectively. Cu Alter is scary as hell, he's got America's Grail inside him and he fused with Gae Bolg which was created from a monstrous sea creature. Later on, he completely curbstomps Scathach, Karna and Arjuna working together, and then survives Karna's Vasavi Shakti.

Oh, and Rama joins up with you because the Celts kidnapped Sita.

Last edited by a moderator:
White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14769-gasmaskie/ said:
@GasMaskie[/URL]
Wow that looks nice. Berserkers of any hero almost always look good! About Nighting, I think the pose fits her. It's majestic like and open

@QuirkyAngel

Heyyyy Shinsei needs to get himself a room. This is a public OOC.
Shoosh xD

Lol Quirk out all your characters, Shinsei is the most fascinating one. He's very weird. I'll keep my comments to myself xD

I'm so close to shipping Maruorochi X Shinsei. Doesn't he know you don't touch a snake's skin like that?

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Lol Quirk out all your characters, Shinsei is the most fascinating one. He's very weird. I'll keep my comments to myself xD
I'm so close to shipping Maruorochi X Shinsei. Doesn't he know you don't touch a snake's skin like that?

[/QUOTE]
-.- you stop that and go away. No one needs you trying to ruin Dove's life anymore xD

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]I'm so close to shipping Maruorochi X Shinsei. Doesn't he know you don't touch a snake's skin like that?

[/QUOTE]
7d6.jpg

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Lol Quirk out all your characters, Shinsei is the most fascinating one. He's very weird. I'll keep my comments to myself xD

[/QUOTE]
I have a feeling Shinsei's gonna get bitten...

Though, I'm glad you seem to like him.

@Veirrianna Valentine

LOL. I'm not doing anything. I'm just having a good time laughing at what's being posted.

@IG42

xDDD Maruorochi has no age. Just as Orochimaru has no gender. She's a body manipulator so can appear however old she wants. <33 Shinsei, Shinsei <33

@QuirkyAngel

Lol. Yes. Shinsei will get bitten. (:B)

@White Masquerade

Robin Hood was a servant introduced in Fate/Extra as the enemy Archer. However, he was put into F/GO earlier as a 3* Archer. This is the America chapter's story as I'm playing through it. So far, Nero Bride's been killed by Cu Alter. Team Geronimo's already taken out Fionn, Diarmuid, Fergus, and Beowulf.

[media]

[/media]
Billy the Kid's Noble Phantasm is "Thunderer" which was the nickname for the Colt M1877. He's also voiced by the same voice actress who did Francis Drake/Rider. I guess they were trying to make him sound young?

Also, Edison's Noble Phantasm is WORLD FACE DOMINATION. And he summons the 20th Century Fox logo, except it say EDISON. I can't even make this up.

White Masquerade]@Veirrianna Valentine LOL. I'm not doing anything. I'm just having a good time laughing at what's being posted. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12589-ig42/ said:
@IG42[/URL]

xDDD Maruorochi has no age. Just as Orochimaru has no gender. She's a body manipulator so can appear however old she wants. <33 Shinsei, Shinsei <33

@QuirkyAngel

Lol. Yes. Shinsei will get bitten. (:B)

Dove seems to have developed a sudden intense dislike for snakes, and the urge to stomp them viciously. Wonder how that came about -.-

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12589-ig42/ said:
@IG42[/URL]
Whooo! Here I was thinking you forgot all about us!
What i did forget was the soldier count *runs off to edit*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back