Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]I'm more in favor of Spiral Power. There's no real limit for it in a show like Gurren Lagann.

[/QUOTE]
Is that the ultimate power or something in that show? Nice avy btw. It's nice to see it colorful. Lucem Tenebris the Caterpillar, is now the Butterfly

Last edited by a moderator:
GasMaskie said:
Spiral Power is the source of energy that powers the mechs of Gurren Lagann. And it's generated through hot-blooded determination.
Serious -_- AND check your message, I think you'll like it ( ;) ). I think it's wonderful

@White Masquerade

Say what you want. Chiaki won't get offended.

Also, spiral power is the power of evolution. It's the power inherent in all humans/non-artificially created living beings that induces change and transcends all possibility. But yeah, the power of hot-blooded determination is a fine description (B')

[media]

[/media]
Heh, Kamen Rider Amazons is getting streamed exclusively by Amazons. The darker and more violent nature of this mini-series is a welcome change from the standard Saturday morning fare though.

@QuirkyAngel

Seems like an action show then. Will give it a shot maybe over the weekend. And no, I don't want Chiaki to hate me. I want him to love me and hold me in his arms AFTER he goes back to how he used to be and cuts his hair.

@GasMaskie

Is Kamen Rider, power rangers?

@White Masquerade

Nope. While Power Rangers/Super Sentai work as a team, Kamen Riders typically work on their own or with one or two other riders. This usually means that the riders get more character development since there are less characters.

Also, America's rate-up gacha got announced. 5* Nightingale (Berserker), 4* Helena Blavatsky (Caster), 4* Rama (Saber), 3* Geronimo (Caster), 3* Billy the Kid (Archer). The story unlocks will probably be Medb, Edison, and Saber Diarmud.

clarinetti said:
Hey folks, how's it going? You have a good long weekend hopefully?
@White Masquerade Eh? Kinnosuke's just going to drop Torune like a rock?
Up to you. If he likes her, he should proclaim his love loudly and beg to follow her (>u>). If he gets on his knees, she just might let him.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Up to you. If he likes her, he should proclaim his love loudly and beg to follow her (>u>). If he gets on his knees, she just might let him.

[/QUOTE]
Hmm, is that so? And she's not just going to reject him right off the bat with such an absurd notion? (>u>)

clarinetti said:
Hmm, is that so? And she's not just going to reject him right off the bat with such an absurd notion? (>u>)
Take a swing and find out, Clari-chan.

@IG42

Thank you for the vote of confidence =). There's not much of it around here for me these days.

Quite frankly I'm surprised Masque didn't just completely and totally try to screw over Rei when she showed up in New Yu. And the Ja giving her the info? Wow, yup, totes a surprise mates.

And now... now I pack for the return trip back home.

That said, I've decided I want to vacation in California at some point after my cousin, who I was telling about Rei's surfer attitude, pointed out that Scots-Cali surfer slang would be hilarious to listen to.

@White Masquerade

Well, Nightingale ended up getting a support Noble Phantasm that doesn't do damage. Helena is literally Nursery Rhyme (Who I've already summoned twice). Rama is really cool - but he would have been a Karna/Arjuna tier 5* if he was summoned as an Archer. He's probably still decent as a 4* Saber. I'll likely get Billy the Kid as the story clear free 3* servant and Geronimo Caster has a cool design but I've already got Nursery Rhyme. So it looks like I won't be spending my hard-earned Saint Quartz on the gacha tomorrow.

Guess I'll keep on saving until Sigurd, who is very likely to be a 5* Saber who's more offensively oriented than Siegfried (Sumanai). Also, lol, Nasu's blog revealed a few things. One was that Medb is in his own words a "super bitch" (Japanese loanword connotation). Nightingale was originally supposed to debut in Fate/Extra CCC as well. And he made this joke:

"Do you know what happens when you beat the last boss?"

"You don't know?"

"That's when the next last boss appears."
Fate/Grand Order is doing well enough that they'll continue with a Volume 2 sequel once Chapter 7 is cleared and Solomon is BTFO.

IG42 said:
Oh come now, the @Veirrianna Valentine
Ah, California- the land of Sand, surfers, Disneyland and drought. Hopefully you'll be able to plan out a trip there sometime.

You looking forward to heading back?

clarinetti said:
Probably not, that's true, but one can't be too careful these days: pretty sure I've already screwed Akane into having a not-so-ideal ending, so I don't want Torune's heart to be mercilessly crushed on top of that.
@Veirrianna Valentine

Ah, California- the land of Sand, surfers, Disneyland and drought. Hopefully you'll be able to plan out a trip there sometime.

You looking forward to heading back?
Yup, miss my dogs and I've got a puppy waiting for me that was born while I was over here in the States. Besides, home is home and I really look forward to my own bed again rather than guest beds and the like.

@Veirrianna Valentine

No, no. I'm not out to get anybody ( :) ). I don't think anyone would be able to decipher Scot-Cali slang O.o . And I hope you have a safe trip back home and enjoyed here.

@GasMaskie

Wait, wait. So you're saying the American patch is a bust? Are Sigurd and Medb included or no? And wait, Grand Order have volumes? Does it have a lore book? I thought it was just an app -_-

@clarinetti

Then again, Daradei is single. She got worse than rejected by the boy of her dreams. Torune could shoot for her too if he likes blondes.

@White Masquerade

Saber Deermud, Medb, and Edison are likely to be the Servants who are unlocked after clearing the entirety of America. Sita, Quetzalcoatlus, and Calamity Jane probably fit in somewhere. No idea when Sigurd will get released, but it'll likely be around the same time that Brynhildr moves from limited to permanent status. Maybe Jerusalem.

As for the Volumes, it was more of an analogy. Fate/Stay Night -> Fate/Hollow Ataraxia and Fate/Extra -> Fate/Extra CCC are examples of a sort of second volume coming out. By the way, Higashide ended up rewriting the America chapter based on the player feedback collected in June. This meant that the script Nasu wrote up for it ended up doubling in size which is why so many servants are getting released in this one chapter.

Welp once I know what going on in Tani I'll get Dove on her way into Konoha and the Hokage Mansion which can, thankfully since Ja was chill, not be done in one post rather than two or three involving fighting her way through Konoha.

That and, hopefully, if Dove's able to get her chance to confront Wunan the dear girl can stop being a tortured soul and finally find a way to come to peace with herself.

That or go crazy insane.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back