Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Kinzu Hekmatyar]I just noticed Killer Bee is here, someone please seal him before white has to rhyme us to death .

[/QUOTE]
RIGHT? When I saw Kanra summoned him I was like, "WOW. He's doing this for torture." I KNOW he knows Killer Bee raps when he talks.(>A>)

@Veirrianna Valentine

I see. Hm. Alright. I have no further comments!

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]RIGHT? When I saw Kanra summoned him I was like, "WOW. He's doing this for torture." I KNOW he knows Killer Bee raps when he talks.(>A>)
@Veirrianna Valentine

I see. Hm. Alright. I have no further comments!

[/QUOTE]
I like Killer B's raps xD They're cute.

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]I like Killer B's raps xD They're cute.

[/QUOTE]
You have to be kidding me? ( :( )

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]You have to be kidding me? ( :( )

[/QUOTE]
Nope. COs everyone is all japa-ninja-y and then you've got KB making rhymes and fighting at it's just silly and funny cos everyone starts dancing with him and stuff. Wonder if.... hmmm... and if I could get hands on...

I have a plan!

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Nope. COs everyone is all japa-ninja-y and then you've got KB making rhymes and fighting at it's just silly and funny cos everyone starts dancing with him and stuff. Wonder if.... hmmm... and if I could get hands on...
I have a plan!

[/QUOTE]
Stop right there. No rap collaborations with killer >_>

Your post makes me so delight ,that Shiro is helping my folks. Thining out those number and saving my folks chakra. And even giving Han some credit to helping your oc credit to getting tougher I love it love it so much .Hope i can capitalize on it in my next post (o'v'o) @White Masquerade

Last edited by a moderator:
On a serious note, what's up with the Tani scene. We've been sitting on it for longer than the New Yu scene and the New Yu scenes had more done =/

As much as I would like to keep Dove and Shinsei together and the like it's starting to feel like they're going to be stuck there at a table until the end of the RP and that's... lame.

@Veirrianna Valentine

There was a post made there, with the snake Shinsei has wanting to take him to Izumi. Dove can either go with Shinsei or leave.

Maika is working on a post with Uzazab and my collaboration with Kokuran is going in a different direction away from fighting.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]@Veirrianna Valentine
There was a post made there, with the snake Shinsei has wanting to take him to Izumi. Dove can either go with Shinsei or leave.

Maika is working on a post with Uzazab and my collaboration with Kokuran is going in a different direction away from fighting.

[/QUOTE]
Well Dove will stick with Shinsei if things are on the move again.

@White Masquerade

And even then you'll only get a third of the route in the first movie. At the very least, this makes sure that the entirety of Heaven's Feel is completely adapted with little material actually lost like KnK. Shirou's Nine Lives Unlimited Blade Works is going to be awesome.

Oh, and America is getting released on the 30th. Karna is confirmed a DLC character for Fate/Extella.

GasMaskie said:
@White Masquerade
And even then you'll only get a third of the route in the first movie. At the very least, this makes sure that the entirety of Heaven's Feel is completely adapted with little material actually lost like KnK. Shirou's Nine Lives Unlimited Blade Works is going to be awesome.

Oh, and America is getting released on the 30th. Karna is confirmed a DLC character for Fate/Extella.
Ooh...don't tell me they are releasing the thing in pieces like this new Digimon one? *pulls hair* Gas. Why do you give me news like this.

@White Masquerade

They are, and it looks like it'll be done in 2019 (probably before Eva 3.0+1.0 gets released lol).

Oh yeah, I finally finished Gahkthun of the Golden Lightning. Pretty fun, and Sakurai is really great at worldbuilding. Tesla is even more awesome in this VN than he was in FGO. Now I'm looking forward to Crimson Star of Vulthoom ~What a Beautiful Starlight~ once that comes out Hoping it gets translated.

J93GLYR.jpg

Karneter of the Dark Side is Sakurai's anime project, looks like it'll be a very distant prequel to the WAB Steampunk series.​

@GasMaskie

2019....good grief.

What, what? You totally confused me there? You piled 5 things into 1 sentence xD

Also

Who

The

H***

Voted for PEACE?

Like, does anybody even read this role-play? Read what actually goes on? Who...whose voting for peace...( O.o )

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14769-gasmaskie/ said:
@GasMaskie[/URL]
2019....good grief.

What, what? You totally confused me there? You piled 5 things into 1 sentence xD

Also

Who

The

H***

Voted for PEACE?

Like, does anybody even read this role-play? Read what actually goes on? Who...whose voting for peace...( O.o )
Oh yea, look, a new one xD

@White Masquerade

Sakurai is currently a writer for F/GO and Fate/Prototype Fragments of Silver and Blue. The F/GO version of Tesla is very similar to her portrayal of Tesla in the Gahkthun of Golden Lightning visual novel she did for another company, right down to namedropping Keraunos as a part of their ultimate attack. And Babbage is also a guy piloting a steam-powered mech in that same visual novel series.

Also, the IBO finale is out. The following black text should only be read once you watch 25:

Honestly, I think I'm too far gone. I hated the happy ending to IBO S1. I hated how none of the Turbines that Ein wrecked in the last episode actually died. I hate how the only casualties to this final push on Tekkadan's side were nameless orphans that no one actually cared about. I hate how they won everything and lost nothing.

The highlight of the episode for me was Gaelio and McGillis's fight. Probably one of the most personal fights of the series, Mikazuki vs Ein was pretty boring. The shots of Gaelio's despair really shined here, especially when McGillis made his ambitions and plans very clear. And, it seems like McGillis, despite his choice in factions, is a pretty faithful rendition of Char given how things play out like 0079. While I'm certain that Ein is dead, I think Gaelio might have survived given how Naze's two waifus survived Graze Ein. Maybe he'll show up with amnesia, or perhaps with a mask.

@Veirrianna Valentine

-_-

@GasMaskie

I am happy and relieved the turbines made it out cause I don't like to see anyone die, but I agree, they should be dead along with Shino. If I remember correctly, it was a sacrifice mission to get into the city right? They spoke of suffering massive losses, but it wasn't shown or felt =/. Despite being outclassed, they really didn't lose much except for Bissssss-Kuto!

I do agree, Gaelio and Mcgillis was wonderful. I felt so bad for Gaelio and figured Mcgillis is a major ******. He was really hurt by that Carta thing. Dang. It was a cool parallel to Char and =P. Yeah, when the machines leak oil, the pilots are probably still alive.

@White Masquerade

I guess I might as well watch the recut TV version of Gundam Unicorn once it airs. And Macross Delta. I'm hoping Mirage wins, but Freyja's really cute too.

Honestly, I was hoping that Orga would sacrifice himself to help Mikazuki defeat Ein but nope, all it took was an eye and an arm to overpower him. But yeah, Tekkadan only lost Fumitan and Biscuit over the entire first season. Gundam 00 was better in that regard, it also had a setting-changing season finale but it really showed off the amount of losses that Celestial Being suffered to get there. Mikazuki's been a pretty static character and it's disappointing that a lover interest hasn't died for him. I mean, Heero never lost Relena but at least he developed over the series. Setsuna... meh, but at least he's different by the end of A Wakening of the Trail Blazer, no matter how much I disliked it.

White Masquerade]@Veirrianna Valentine -_- [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14769-gasmaskie/ said:
@GasMaskie[/URL]

I am happy and relieved the turbines made it out cause I don't like to see anyone die, but I agree, they should be dead along with Shino. If I remember correctly, it was a sacrifice mission to get into the city right? They spoke of suffering massive losses, but it wasn't shown or felt =/. Despite being outclassed, they really didn't lose much except for Bissssss-Kuto!

I do agree, Gaelio and Mcgillis was wonderful. I felt so bad for Gaelio and figured Mcgillis is a major ******. He was really hurt by that Carta thing. Dang. It was a cool parallel to Char and =P. Yeah, when the machines leak oil, the pilots are probably still alive.
Ohhh, what're ' -_- '-ing me about now (<_<)

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Ah! Well. We just have to wait for the next line of Gundam Series then =P. I should have your reply tomorrow, btw. Hope Roku can top Anpan!
@Veirrianna Valentine

Lol. Nothing. Peace is just not an option. Everybody screwed that up about 20 pages ago

[/QUOTE]
Peace through superior firepower (>BD)

Well my job just became easier.

@Lucem Tenebris I'm not 100% sure what happened (I just woke up and am insanely sick), but I'm assuming you know once one owls destroyed all of them are at the same time. Unlike a clone jutsu there is no primary owl. I mean unless your creepy venom individualized them, I don't care either way.

Also I'm assuming that once unsummoned/destroyed my owl will come back once I summon it later. I mean I'm chill either way I just don't know how permanent your weird venom is.

So..... yeah.... thanks for clearing that floor for me.

The Suspicious Eye]Well my job just became easier. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/2664-lucem-tenebris/ said:
@Lucem Tenebris[/URL] I'm not 100% sure what happened (I just woke up and am insanely sick), but I'm assuming you know once one owls destroyed all of them are at the same time. Unlike a clone jutsu there is no primary owl. I mean unless your creepy venom individualized them, I don't care either way.

Also I'm assuming that once unsummoned/destroyed my owl will come back once I summon it later. I mean I'm chill either way I just don't know how permanent your weird venom is.

So..... yeah.... thanks for clearing that floor for me.
The venom itself is just normal venom to keep the owls from moving. It's more of a chakra hijack that takes control through the user without actually harming the target. They're the same as they were before, since the connection was cut off. I'd say it's equivalent to waking up after a brief blackout.

I'm also pretty sick and haven't slept in three days, so I'm probably not making any sense at the moment. I hope you get better soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back