Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
IG42 said:
So Steam has randomly dropped a 75% off voucher for Valkyria Chronicles on me and i already own that.
Anyone want it?
Ooh ooh! Me! I've been wanting that game for ages, but never really got around to buying it :D

IG42 said:
What's your Steam name?
Stickdom

If for some reason that doesn't work, try "Stickdomhearts", that's my go-to username, I just changed the screen name recently.

Stickdom said:
Stickdom
If for some reason that doesn't work, try "Stickdomhearts", that's my go-to username, I just changed the screen name recently.
I checked and there's two, one is in all caps, which one is you?

Muahaha, now we can talk smack about White and she'll never know *rubs hands and gives an evil grin*

@White Masquerade I may have another character in the works to finish off this story with, but in order to introduce them, I have to get a few more Maika posts in for it to make any sense. But, I'm letting you know beforehand, I'm cranking out the kawaii levels to 11, so be warned. xD

@clarinetti

Lol. No, no. If I had a choice, the good guys would always win.

@Arkytior

*High fives*

School is yuck. Learning is fun though. I hope you don't get a make up day

Last edited by a moderator:
White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10129-clarinetti/ said:
@clarinetti[/URL]
Lol. No, no. If I had a choice, the good guys would always win.

@Arkytior

*High fives*

School is yuck. Learning is fun though. I hope you don't get a make up day
Also, to answer, cos why not?

@Stickdom[/URL]

A new character? What? YOU KNOW we are in the last arc right?? The LAST one? Being Kawaii won't help this person either. Rei, Kokoro, and Tenzumaki would die in a heartbeat if they did something wrong. No tears shed.

@IG42

Before we can be partners in crime, I still have to settle a score with you. I don't even remember what you did, but I remember saying I'd be your enemy in another RP. I don't say that lightly. You must have done something very wrong.

I may do something with Soba. He doesn't get enough screen time =/

@Kiyoko Tomoe Does Toshi plan on responding to Chiaki? If so, I'll wait. If not, I'm gonna move him forward a bit to the scene I want.

White Masquerade]Answer what? Clari's question? [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/5217-stickdom/ said:
@Stickdom[/URL]

A new character? What? YOU KNOW we are in the last arc right?? The LAST one? Being Kawaii won't help this person either. Rei, Kokoro, and Tenzumaki would die in a heartbeat if they did something wrong. No tears shed.

@IG42

Before we can be partners in crime, I still have to settle a score with you. I don't even remember what you did, but I remember saying I'd be your enemy in another RP. I don't say that lightly. You must have done something very wrong.
Nah, to why we kill everyone xD

Also Rei's a-okay, nothing wrong on her end =P

White Masquerade]Answer what? Clari's question? [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/5217-stickdom/ said:
@Stickdom[/URL]

@IG42

So I see how it is, White, I see how it is. I play a single character this entire story, he gets grief at every corner. Other people have what seems like dozens of characters and you squee over every new possible relationship they could create. You're scared that I might make a character you actually like, then you'll have to stop being evil to me. That's it, isn't it? xD Oh trust me, this character is totally unique from every other character here, if you don't comment on how kawaii they are, I'll... I'll eat my hat!

@Veirrianna Valentine

Haha, okay that is a good answer. Someone has to live though to tell the story of the after story

@Stickdom

xD . Stick what do I have to do? Kill more characters? Chop off heads? Burn bodies? Have babies eaten? More suicides? I don't know what to do to make you happy. Maika has been very fortunate in this RP if you ask me. I gush over Kiyomi but she lost her village, dad, childhood friend, and possibly her own sister since Machi hates Ryuu.

Maika has been living the good life. If you really want me to give him my tender love and affection, just say the word. I will be glad to (:*)

Last edited by a moderator:
@Stickdom[/URL]

xD . Stick what do I have to do? Kill more characters? Chop off heads? Burn bodies? Have babies eaten? More suicides? I don't know what to do to make you happy. Maika has been very fortunate in this RP if you ask me. I gush over Kiyomi but she lost her village, dad, childhood friend, and possibly her own sister since Machi hates Ryuu.

Maika has been living the good life. If you really want me to give him my tender love and affection, just say the word. I will be glad to (:*)
Nah, I'm just giving you grief because I can. I can still see that you have no idea how Maika is going to participate in the finale of this grand tale you've woven, and that's just the way I like it, surprises are fun, right? :D But, this incoming character might play a part in drawing this all to a close, maybe, possibly. xD

Stickdom said:
Nah, I'm just giving you grief because I can. I can still see that you have no idea how Maika is going to participate in the finale of this grand tale you've woven, and that's just the way I like it, surprises are fun, right? :D But, this incoming character might play a part in drawing this all to a close, maybe, possibly. xD
Surprises are saddening =\. It's bad to not know what's happening. Stickdom if this character sneezes wrong they're gone lol. Please don't make them try to walk into the Kakureyami base and say, "I fight for peace! I'm not moving from this spot unless you kill me!"

(o'v'o) Too easy

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Surprises are saddening =\. It's bad to not know what's happening. Stickdom if this character sneezes wrong they're gone lol. Please don't make them try to walk into the Kakureyami base and say, "I fight for peace! I'm not moving from this spot unless you kill me!"
(o'v'o) Too easy

[/QUOTE]
Lol, I promise that won't happen. This is much, much better <3

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Surprises are saddening =\. It's bad to not know what's happening. Stickdom if this character sneezes wrong they're gone lol. Please don't make them try to walk into the Kakureyami base and say, "I fight for peace! I'm not moving from this spot unless you kill me!"
(o'v'o) Too easy

[/QUOTE]
Of course not, that's Dove's shtick xD

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Of course not, that's Dove's shtick xD

[/QUOTE]
Lol. Veryanna I am just waiting for that moment

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Lol. Veryanna I am just waiting for that moment

[/QUOTE]
Well let Dove hurry up and get back to Shinsei, and let them have a post or two of getting to know each other, and then I'll start making my way towards that goal just for you. Because I care.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back