Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
@GasMaskie

I would suggest some meditation music; or a music called Baroque. Unless you're one of the rare ones that can listen to fast paced music with words.

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Quick question, current status on the guy fused with Samehada?

[/QUOTE]
He is currently opposite Tsukiko and Hanbungetsu. Hanbungetsu just threw some steaming hot water on him. As well as summoned a giant clam to create a genjutsu version of Kirigakure to trap Kimura in.

1403346784_13960323562900.gif

Can't touch this!

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Alright... So that means Toshiro's free to sink the bastard into the Void? xD

[/QUOTE]
You tell me. It's up to you.

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Alright... So that means Toshiro's free to sink the bastard into the Void? xD

[/QUOTE]
If you do, make sure Samehada's retrievable afterwards. It is the strongest of Kiri's legendary blades after all =P

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Rofl. You are good Quirkstar.

[/QUOTE]
I am still supporting Kiri as the strongest nation^^

Though, if the Ame x Tani x Yuu alliance I have planned(in my head) works out, then I'll have to divide my support.

QuirkyAngel said:
I am still supporting Kiri as the strongest nation^^
Though, if the Ame x Tani x Yuu alliance I have planned(in my head) works out, then I'll have to divide my support.
What? What? Ame x Tani x Yuu? Is Dove going to strike a peace deal with Kokuran?

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]What? What? Ame x Tani x Yuu? Is Dove going to strike a peace deal with Kokuran?

[/QUOTE]
That's what I want, to see the smaller nations unite and form their own coalition against the 5 great nations. But that's just me xD

Shinsei's only goal is to get stronger. And I'm not sure what Dove and Maika's plans are.

QuirkyAngel said:
That's what I want, to see the smaller nations unite and form their own coalition against the 5 great nations. But that's just me xD
Shinsei's only goal is to get stronger. And I'm not sure what Dove and Maika's plans are.
Blah, yeah, nobody is sure what Dove and Maika's plans are, =p. I've been wanting them to get in and do some heroic stuff, but they keep, hm, going around the bush is how I can put it. It's depressing me. Or maybe they're just normal people and I'm too much of them? =O Omg. I'm one of those people adding stress to what they are already handling aren't I? (:'()

As for challenging the 5 great nations...it's a sticky situation. Clearly there has to be teamwork to beat the Kakureyami. While at the same time, it'd be the best opportunity to sabotage another nation

@White Masquerade

Reading about the actual Nero makes me more sympathetic to the portrayal of the tyrant in Fate/Grand Order. The downplayed the hell out of Nero's Christian persecution, but her desire for attention and praise actually fits in line with Nero's tour of Greece and his numerous performances. Plus, I've always found her 'umu' thing really cute.

White, I need a promise from you... I need it before I can ever post anything in this RP again... including OOC...

I need you to promise me that, no matter what happens here in my next IC post for Toshiro, that you do absolutely nothing to him that would cause more harm, physical, mental, otherwise, to him... I promise you it's all for a good cause that you make this promise, and that I myself am making a promise that if left untouched, things regarding Toshiro will play out in an interesting way... One I think you might find interesting...

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Blah, yeah, nobody is sure what Dove and Maika's plans are, =p. I've been wanting them to get in and do some heroic stuff, but they keep, hm, going around the bush is how I can put it. It's depressing me. Or maybe they're just normal people and I'm too much of them? =O Omg. I'm one of those people adding stress to what they are already handling aren't I? (:'()
As for challenging the 5 great nations...it's a sticky situation. Clearly there has to be teamwork to beat the Kakureyami. While at the same time, it'd be the best opportunity to sabotage another nation

[/QUOTE]
Psst, they're just regular people, doing regular people things. If ya want them to be doing heroic stuffs, perhaps making it a little more obvious would be a plus, I can't speak for Dove, but Maika's just trying to find a way to keep two opposing armies from slaughtering each other at this point, if you had more specifics in mind, be a little more... well, specific xD

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]
=P I do admit it will be interesting. I'm seriously considering taking Gasmaskie's idea of focusing on the next generation of ninja and making the after story (if the ninja don't lose) maybe 10-15 years in the future

[/QUOTE]
You mean.....

A SQUIRREL!!??!!

(*U*)(*U*)(*U*)(*U*)(*U*)(*U*)(*U*)(*U*)(*U*)(*U*)(*U*)(*U*)(*U*)(*U*)(*U*)(*U*)(*U*)(*U*)(*U*)(*U*)(*U*)(*U*)(*U*)(*U*)(*U*)(*U*)(*U*)(*U*)(*U*)(*U*)(*U*)(*U*)(*U*)(*U*)(*U*)(*U*)(*U*)(*U*)(*U*)(*U*)(*U*)

@GasMaskie

I can't be an accomplice to procrastination. I will answer and give you whatever you wish of me if you finish that essay

@QuirkyAngel

Lol, yeah I'm getting tired of ninja too, Quirk. All they do is fight. I would be behind the smaller nations forming an alliance. I don't see anybody saying no to that. Except maybe the 5 great nations teaming up to prevent that from happening (not likely)

xD I hope you're right about Maika and Dove

@Kiyoko Tomoe

I can't give a solid answer. =(. If Toshiro is say, putting his head into Kimura's mouth and daring him to bite it...I can't let that go ._. At least give me something to work with! It will take a bit for me to reply so hopefully Toshiro will get some help and not die if you for some reason put him in a position to.

@Stickdom

Nonono, I want characters to take risks! It's so unnatural if the way is lighted for them =/ I want Maika and Dove to stand up and fight for what they believe in! Or break down from the pressure and pick a side. I don't want to know what happens! Challenge the story! I encourage it! I want to see what a character is made of

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14769-gasmaskie/ said:
@GasMaskie[/URL]
I can't be an accomplice to procrastination. I will answer and give you whatever you wish of me if you finish that essay

@QuirkyAngel

Lol, yeah I'm getting tired of ninja too, Quirk. All they do is fight. I would be behind the smaller nations forming an alliance. I don't see anybody saying no to that. Except maybe the 5 great nations teaming up to prevent that from happening (not likely)

xD I hope you're right about Maika and Dove

@Kiyoko Tomoe

I can't give a solid answer. =(. If Toshiro is say, putting his head into Kimura's mouth and daring him to bite it...I can't let that go ._. At least give me something to work with! It will take a bit for me to reply so hopefully Toshiro will get some help and not die if you for some reason put him in a position to.''

@Stickdom

Nonono, I want characters to take risks! It's so unnatural if the way is lighted for them =/ I want Maika and Dove to stand up and fight for what they believe in! Or break down from the pressure and pick a side. I don't want to know what happens! Challenge the story! I encourage it! I want to see what a character is made of
Welp, I promise you interesting stuff will happen, Maika is really starting to come into his own in this last arc, he really knows what he stands for... however, that only happens if you post for him to interact with.

just_saiyan_by_theacornmusicplayer-d4ns6ix.jpg

@White Masquerade

3-6 pages, it shouldn't more than an hour if I decide not to put too much effort into it. On page 7 now so I should be done before 1.

EDIT: Completely done with everything I needed to do before 3. Time to get some sleep after posting celebratory song:

[media]

[/media]

GasMaskie said:
@White Masquerade
3-6 pages, it shouldn't more than an hour if I decide not to put too much effort into it. On page 7 now so I should be done before 1.

EDIT: Completely done with everything I needed to do before 3. Time to get some sleep after posting celebratory song:

[media]

[/media]
*claps* So proud (:'()

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]If Toshiro is say, putting his head into Kimura's mouth and daring him to bite it...I can't let that go

[/QUOTE]
This killed me xD

So, the woes of an RP writer: gets halfway through writing up the CS for my new character, thought I saved it. Go back 5 minutes later, I accidentally overwrote the good version of the CS with an older one, lost hours worth of words and writing and things, back to square one >_>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back