Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
White Masquerade]( :P ) Infi I have learned to never underestimate what people do [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/5217-stickdom/ said:
@Stickdom[/URL]

Ouch. It's a sign, Stick. ( ;) )
Yes, it is a sign... THAT I SHOULD REDOUBLE MY EFFORTS! THAT'S MY NINDO, MY NINJA WAY!!

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Lol. You got me. That was a good one =)

[/QUOTE]

ngGlCIA.png

While searching for the above image, I came across these:

302012765143302144_35s_d.jpg
naruto_nails_2_by_22shippo22-d6lkap4.jpg

I'd totally paint my nails like that, I mean, if I wasn't a dude who wasn't into make-up and stuff xD

@Stickdom

The one the left is tooooo much xD . The one on the right is good; something about it feels off though =/. A little too dull (in colors*). Lemme see if I can find one. HM. Hm.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Veirrianna Valentine

Okay, I am done with your post. I am doing Tekigami's reply with it too, so I'll put them up together in a bit

[QUOTE="Kinzu Hekmatyar]*Twiddle thumbs *awaiting posts involving me .

[/QUOTE]
You see, I was going to post for Kirigakure but Kiyoko Tomoway is putting up a post for Toshiro and Samehda/Kimura. If I post and I mess her up, she's going to scream at me. I don't want to be screamed at

Last edited by a moderator:
So White, what's next on your post list? :3 Not trying to be impatient, just wondering when I can expect the next from Uzazab/Hebi person for Maika :3

Stickdom said:
So White, what's next on your post list? :3 Not trying to be impatient, just wondering when I can expect the next from Uzazab/Hebi person for Maika :3
It's Kirigakure, then Tanigakure

QuirkyAngel said:
@Arkytior
I think White really wants a post from Tsukiko.
[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]No, more like White wants me to kick the shit out of Kimura, because she keeps having him go for Tsukiko whole Toshiro's right there...

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="White Masquerade]I don't know what you're talking about

[/QUOTE]
Ark would like to post for Tsukiko but has a video game hogging her life right after being sick and trying to catch up on mod work and school work >.>

I'm hoping for the weekend.

Arkytior said:
Ark would like to post for Tsukiko but has a video game hogging her life right after being sick and trying to catch up on mod work and school work >.>
I'm hoping for the weekend.
Hey no problem. Take your time. Perfectly fine with me!

[QUOTE="Kinzu Hekmatyar]Well don't worry white best fight thus far. Beside since he absorb by the genjutsu were done.

[/QUOTE]
=P You enjoyed the fight? I am happy to hear it. Even though Kiri has me bummed, I like how each of them has tried to take down Kimura but he just pops right back up

PQCJlmp.gif

Kimura is the man. Kiri nin need to step it up <33. Suna is unfortunetaly no more so you guys have to protect the world

Users who are viewing this thread

Back