Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
@White Masquerade

Would you kiss us?

Akatsuki-Chika.jpg

@Kiyoko Tomoe

Good luck. I've got nothing against zombies so long as the plot is interesting.

QuirkyAngel said:
@White Masquerade

Would you kiss us?

Akatsuki-Chika.jpg

@Kiyoko Tomoe

Good luck. I've got nothing against zombies so long as the plot is interesting.
Heck yeah, just give me the signal and I'm ready to pucker up. (ovO)

Would be my answer if I didn't notice you were trying to trick me. They're zombies aren't they?

@clarinetti

I forget you're from Canada sometimes =/ Sorry. I'll adopt you to the US. You seem cool enough to be one of us ( ;) ). That comment was mainly directed at Sanji. You don't count

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Heck yeah, just give me the signal and I'm ready to pucker up. (ovO)
Would be my answer if I didn't notice you were trying to trick me. They're zombies aren't they?

[/QUOTE]
They're agents of Zombie-Loan^^

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]I am from the South eastern United States. From the Sunshine state of Florida!

[/QUOTE]
I've been... its too hot... And I thought I would die (From a different reason all together)... so yeah... I enjoyed it...

QuirkyAngel said:
They're agents of Zombie-Loan^^
Quirky, every time I see a notif from you, my eyes narrow and my back gets straight. I read your posts extra carefully. You're my rival.

tumblr_mmpo2sVcn21rsrb3go1_500.gif

I take the time for you.

BlacklegSanji said:
I've been... its too hot... And I thought I would die (From a different reason all together)... so yeah... I enjoyed it...
Are you kidding me???? What are you? A polar bear??? Where YOU live is TOO COLD. Over here is perfect. Sometimes at night it's about 80 degrees Fahrenheit. That's wonderful.

@The Suspicious Eye

Lol. You're a terrible person Suspicious.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Quirky, every time I see a notif from you, my eyes narrow and my back gets straight. I read your posts extra carefully. You're my rival.
tumblr_mmpo2sVcn21rsrb3go1_500.gif

I take the time for you.

[/QUOTE]
You worry too much my dear red oni rival. But I'm happy to hear you think so highly of me.

@clarinetti[/URL]

I forget you're from Canada sometimes =/ Sorry. I'll adopt you to the US. You seem cool enough to be one of us ( ;) ). That comment was mainly directed at Sanji. You don't count
Aw, you're too kind White (^.^). However, while I appreciate the offer, I think I'm happy chilling up here for now, though I'd be happy to visit you in sunny Florida now and then. And of course, you can come by our lovely nation to cool off!

Also, this is a thing... just thought I'd drop this here, in case anyone's thinking about it. ;p

cape-breton-if-donald-trump-wins.png

(FYI, Cape Breton's part of Nova Scotia, aka one of the best provinces ever)

'Trump' website spikes Cape Breton real estate interest

@QuirkyAngel

Hm, I'm curious... what is this red oni/ blue oni business with you and White?

Last edited by a moderator:
White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12589-ig42/ said:
@IG42[/URL]
Haha, it's not? It tells what kind of books I've read and like. I am from the South eastern United States. From the Sunshine state of Florida!

If someone made a good RP involving the United States, I would represent Florida so hard. It's the best state hands down
That does sound really toasty

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]
Are you kidding me???? What are you? A polar bear??? Where YOU live is TOO COLD. Over here is perfect. Sometimes at night it's about 80 degrees Fahrenheit. That's wonderful.

[/QUOTE]
That's 26 in sensible?? I'd get trench foot over my whole body just trying to sleep

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Are you kidding me???? What are you? A polar bear??? Where YOU live is TOO COLD. Over here is perfect. Sometimes at night it's about 80 degrees Fahrenheit. That's wonderful

[/QUOTE]
Yes, as a matter of fact, I am a polar bear. I used to live in upstate New York, one of my many homes, and we'd get 6 feet of snow 8 months of the year. I got to the point that I'd go lay in the snow wearing just a t-shirt and shorts, no coat, no shoes. I love the cold, winter/spring is the best season, and the best weather is a windy grey foggy rainy day. I must be a vampire polar bear, because I can't stand bright sunlight and heat, you get all sweaty and gross and yuck, I'll only ever go to the beach if there's a good storm blowing in and it has to be a rocky beach with pebbles and stones, I can't stand sand getting everywhere.

@QuirkyAngel

large.gif

AUGH!!! That gets me so upset! Stop being so cool and acknowledge me being in a competition with you!!! AHHHH! You make me so upset!

@clarinetti

Lol. Trump just might become president. It is a shame yeah? At least the man is honest.

@GasMaskie

Ssssssennnnnn-PAI!

"Are you trying to hit on me? Wow' date=' that's bold. I must admit, I'm very flattered, really, but Gas you know it's more complicated than that. Yeah you're fun and all but please, don't be so shameless, I barely know you."[/quote']
@IG42

Excuse me? What's sensible? We're the most powerful country in the world so the measurements we use are automatically the most "sensible" ones.

@Stickdom

Not like the beach??? What?? -_- This is all wrong. I have to re-think my relationship with you, Stick. Why didn't you tell all this before?

@Arkytior

Booooooooo!

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14769-gasmaskie/ said:
@GasMaskie[/URL]
Ssssssennnnnn-PAI!
Iroha ended up being one of my favorites in the second season. Also, this gives me an excuse to post this:

[media]

[/media]

BlacklegSanji said:
Basically Kirigakure.
Lmao. Woow. Sanji you won for today xD . You take the award tonight, lol. Nicely done. Tonight is your night.

@GasMaskie

Oh my. Don't tell me all those "senpais" were different O.o None repeated?

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9893-quirkyangel/ said:
@QuirkyAngel[/URL]
large.gif

AUGH!!! That gets me so upset! Stop being so cool and acknowledge me being in a competition with you!!! AHHHH! You make me so upset!
I acknowledge you. Do you not see my blue oni title? I don't understand, but I accept.

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14769-gasmaskie/ said:
@GasMaskie[/URL]

Oh my. Don't tell me all those "senpais" were different O.o None repeated?
They probably were, I haven't watched either series but it looks like someone actually watched through both to grab every single 'senpai'. Hilariously enough, Risa Taneda is also the voice actor for Shielder who also calls the player 'senpai'.

Damn it, now I want to rewatch Oregairu.

@QuirkyAngel[/URL]

*pouts still* You better! Hmph. After this role-play is over Quirk, I am going to be around you A LOT. I will play your every opposite character. If you're leader, I'll be #2. Villian, I'll be good. Cop? I'll be the criminal of your worst nightmares. I am so excited =)

@GasMaskie

Don't do it! Leave the time for a reply for me. I finished Anpan's portion, now I'm working on yours

@White Masquerade

In all honesty, I probably don't know enough about the US elections/ nominees to give a well rounded opinion... but hey, it's a decent soap opera during the mid-season TV lull, so I'll take it XP.

@Arkytior

Chicago- seems like a happening place. I had a layover at the airport once and got a hot dog, but I'd like to take a proper trip there one day. What's your favorite thing about it?

@QuirkyAngel

Hah, I see. Well, upon seeing White's reactions, all I can say is good luck to you ;p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back