Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]

10651-flcl_haruko0082.jpg

I'm still amazed no one wonders what Chanda wants.

It ain't food.

Those who fail shall pay.​

[/QUOTE]
What does she want?

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]

10651-flcl_haruko0082.jpg

I'm still amazed no one wonders what Chanda wants.

It ain't food.

Those who fail shall pay.​

[/QUOTE]
I'd like to guess that she wants Maika, but... I'm probably wrong... I'm not good at guessing games that don't involve guessing anime >~<

Lovely pic of Haruko, btw X3

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]What does she want?

[/QUOTE]

giphy.gif

If I told you it wouldn't be any fun now would it?​

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]I'd like to guess that she wants Maika, but... I'm probably wrong... I'm not good at guessing games that don't involve guessing anime >~<
Lovely pic of Haruko, btw X3

[/QUOTE]

NO
15267---animated-gif-reaction-image-tagme.gif

Thanks for the complement!!​

@GasMaskie

Have you gotten married yet in this game? I'm dying over here xD

Last edited by a moderator:
So, I made a terrible mistake... I joined this other RP pretty early on in its creation, I was the first person to sign up for it. It's all about gods of light and dark fighting against each other and you pick which side you're on and pretty much take over the map through dice rolls like a big board game of Risk. The problem is I'm playing this upstanding sage demigod guy who is straight-forward, no nonsense, "Darkness must be purged" archangel type of guy. He's pretty cool if I say so myself. The problem is the other characters. All the girl characters are, like, super feminist lesbians, and all the other guys are womanizing scumbags, and it's become pretty much "Deity Romance Drama Simulator" and I want out >_>

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]This is why I can't stand people from Canada

[/QUOTE]
I'd say North American's in general but I assume you're from the US, not like your profile is informative or anything crazy like that

GasMaskie said:
@White Masquerade
On a non-FE note, my quartz is safe for another day. The Assassin Shiki is a free 4* servant and I have no need for the 5* Saber version.
Whooo! Get that Shiki servant. I give her two thumbs up. Saber is overrated.

@IG42

Haha, it's not? It tells what kind of books I've read and like. I am from the South eastern United States. From the Sunshine state of Florida!

If someone made a good RP involving the United States, I would represent Florida so hard. It's the best state hands down

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]
If someone made a good RP involving the United States, I would represent Florida so hard. It's the best state hands down

[/QUOTE]
Said RP shall be made then! I shall do a map-based apocalypse type RP though not using overrated zombies. Perhaps demons, or at least something with intelligence greater than 'braaaaainssss!' >~<

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Said RP shall be made then! I shall do a map-based apocalypse type RP though not using overrated zombies. Perhaps demons, or at least something with intelligence greater than 'braaaaainssss!' >~<

[/QUOTE]
Lol. Zombie RPs are unfortunately one type of RP I'll never do. Anything that resembles zombies. I get nightmares very easily Tmo

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Lol. Zombie RPs are unfortunately one type of RP I'll never do. Anything that resembles zombies. I get nightmares very easily Tmo

[/QUOTE]
But doesn't this RP have tons of zombie running around because of that Snow guy?

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Lol. Zombie RPs are unfortunately one type of RP I'll never do. Anything that resembles zombies. I get nightmares very easily Tmo

[/QUOTE]
You get nightmares easily, yet you so easily do things that are over-the-top bloody in this RP that could also give nightmares >~>

@GasMaskie

xD . You sound right but you're wrong GasMaskie. Lmao. Don't be so technical. Emo Tensei are not the same as zombies. They are undead. But not zombies. You can kiss an attractive Edo Tensei and not feel bad.

@Kiyoko Tomoe

._.

I can't give you an explanation you would accept

White Masquerade]This is why I can't stand people from Canada [/QUOTE] [CENTER] [IMG]http://memeshappen.com/media/created/excuse-me-come-again-meme-18806.jpg[/IMG] (>A>)[/CENTER] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7507-kiyoko-tomoe/ said:
@Kiyoko Tomoe[/URL]

Not overrated zombies, hmm? I want to believe you, but with all the standard and 'non-standard' zombie RP's I've encountered, I can't help but be apprehensive... but if anyone can do it, it's you Kiyo (^.^)

Definitely. I encourage you to take a shot too, Tmo. I'll help with any ideas & set-up you may need as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back