Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7507-kiyoko-tomoe/ said:
@Kiyoko Tomoe[/URL]
._. you're not serious
If you mean about making a plot-less RP, then yes, I'm serious. You'd be surprised the crazy shit that I come up with whenever I'm in the RP-making mood.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Strawberry Preserves @White Masquerade

Eh? What's this about Akane not being a master-chef (The lie-detector is debatable, I'd only give her a 70% accuracy rate ;p)?! Besides being a badass Iwa-nin, cooking and learning the art of good food is pretty much her calling in life. If for some reason or another she could no longer fufill her active duties as a ninja, she'd probably run her own restaurant. People would travel across the continent to try her exquisite meals!!!

That's it- after the battle, and before this story comes to a close, Akane's going to cook a bunch of food for some people, and then it will be officially canon that she's one of the greatest cooks the shinobi world has ever known.

As for the question of whether Akane/ Anpan will ever be a thing, no comment- I'm just quietly observing you two discussing the matter.

clarinetti said:
@Strawberry Preserves @White Masquerade
Eh? What's this about Akane not being a master-chef (The lie-detector is debatable, I'd only give her a 70% accuracy rate ;p)?! Besides being a badass Iwa-nin, cooking and learning the art of good food is pretty much her calling in life. If for some reason or another she could no longer fufill her active duties as a ninja, she'd probably run her own restaurant. People would travel across the continent to try her exquisite meals!!!

That's it- after the battle, and before this story comes to a close, Akane's going to cook a bunch of food for some people, and then it will be officially canon that she's one of the greatest cooks the shinobi world has ever known.

As for the question of whether Akane/ Anpan will ever be a thing, no comment- I'm just quietly observing you two discussing the matter.
Ah, erm... Akane... does or does not have high tolerance to murder attempts on her by Anpanini...? Can tolerate Anpanini's real personality?

Don't make this harder on me dammit. oAo SAY NOOOO. NO.

@Strawberry Preserves

Well, I can't pass judgement on Akane's ability to survive multiple murder attempts (though she did manage to survive crashing to the earth after being tossed by a super-soldier dude). Personality wise, I don't think so- I think they could still be travelling companions/ friends, but I can't see anything beyond that- Akane probably thinks of him as a little brother more than anything.

Very sneaky of you... Don't worry compadre, I got you covered ;p

clarinetti said:
Well, I can't pass judgement on Akane's ability to survive multiple murder attempts (though she did manage to survive crashing to the earth after being tossed by a super-soldier dude). Personality wise, I don't think so- I think they could still be travelling companions/ friends, but I can't see anything beyond that- Akane probably thinks of him as a little brother more than anything.
Very good. ^7^ Secret messages everywhere, my friend, somewhere in my posts...

[QUOTE="Strawberry Preserves]Very good. ^7^ Secret messages everywhere, my friend, somewhere in my posts...

[/QUOTE]
OMG. That is so sick. That's not fair. You were having a whole conversation right under my eyes. Lol. That's not even right. I was so close to eating it up and staying quiet until Straw's quote.

Wow, wow, wow. I feel so violated. Strawberry, I might have to report you to the site administrators. That was so not cool. You too Clarinetti. Wow. That is unbelievable.

._.

@Strawberry Preserves

Indeed (^.^) Yo, you might want to get rid of the quote, since you can kind of see the text, and I'd hate your secret to be spoiled. Anywho, now I'll have to go investigate and search for some more hidden text ;p.

Edit: Shit- we've been detected.

@White Masquerade

Huh? I'm not quite sure what you're talking about White- are you getting enough sleep? I'm worried about you ( :o )( :( ) We're just too darn slick, Strawberry ;) Also, if you're reading this, hi White!!! :D

Cyndaquil

giphy.gif

Been lazy post Tuesday...promise....ish.

Night guys!!

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]
Cyndaquil

giphy.gif

Been lazy post Tuesday...promise....ish.

Night guys!!

[/QUOTE]
Take your time, Eye

Wow. Did not get a notif. Huh.

*goes back to playing Fates before bus arrives*

Arkytior said:
Wow. Did not get a notif. Huh.
*goes back to playing Fates before bus arrives*
HEY Infibabe. No notifs. You and Gas are on a FATES vacation. You won't get paid for the time off, but we understand what's going on

@The Suspicious Eye

Ayah. Cutest thing ever. Even cuter than Pikachu

Arkytior said:
Yeah but my last alert from here was Wednesday O.o
I was online for a moment yesterday and had no notif.

Plus I've had the headache from hell for the past few days, so it's good to know I get a nice vacation
*Denies urge to get motherly*

Headache from hell? okay I hope you get better soon.

And no worries about notifs, they are easy to make up. One sec.

@Arkytior

@Arkytior

@Arkytior

@Arkytior

@Arkytior

@Arkytior

@Arkytior

@Arkytior

@Arkytior

@Arkytior

@Arkytior

@Arkytior

@Arkytior

@Arkytior

That should be alright

Arkytior said:
I got one notif saying you quoted my post xD
But thank you Kin. Pray that this medication will finally take effect despite not doing anything the other times
Of course. I will pray with hands clasped, knees on the floor, and head bowed. The full thing.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Of course. I will pray with hands clasped, knees on the floor, and head bowed. The full thing.

[/QUOTE]
There is something wrong with you xD

@IG42

How come you don't talk to me in the OOC more? I barely know the creator of the man my OC is getting in a relationship with. It's stressing me out =/

@Arkytior

Lol. I'm just a very Ostentatious person =P. I think. I don't know =/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back