Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="White Masquerade]I'm sorry, I always get distracted by your signature. I don't know how you come up with those cute things. For Toshiro, okay I believe you. I always will (:3)

[/QUOTE]
Distracted by my signature...? xD

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10129-clarinetti/ said:
@clarinetti[/URL]Jotaro wasn't man enough for Akane in my opinion anyway. Did you see what he did out in the field in Kiri? "You want some chocolate, Akane?" (BP) Jotaro please. There wasn't a suave bone in his body. She needs a Ryuu or non-blood related Torune.
Or a non-spoken for Akago

Obviously

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]
b_baka_by_mrsonic4010-d85wf65.gif
Stickdom no Baka.

[/QUOTE]
My dear White, you should know me by now, I take that as a compliment :3 However, I'm curious as to what part of my comment you are referring to. Is it the fact that Maika isn't making a move on Uzazab or that I have plans and story hidden in the background that you can't see through, hm? (:3)

IG42 said:
Or a non-spoken for Akago
Obviously
I haven't been following the soap opera of ships and love very closely, did Shirokko and Akago break up?

edit: where the heck did my phone pick up Agake as the autocorrect for Akago? <_< wat?

Last edited by a moderator:
@Kiyoko Tomoe[/URL]

Yeah, your descriptions for the RPs always make me laugh. I read the Mermaid Heel one with a lot of passion. I read the Blades/Bullets one snapping my fingers after every few words. I read the RWBY one like I'm begging people on the street for money =)

@IG42

Shirokko is willing to share with Akane. She likes Akane that much.

@Stickdom

Lol. Shush with that hidden story in the background I can't see. Maika is just so lost in this RP. He's looking for doors and opportunities in all the wrong places. Doesn't he know that when you stop trying to figure everything out is when you finally get the picture?

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12589-ig42/ said:
@IG42[/URL]
Shirokko is willing to share with Akane. She likes Akane that much.
Did you forget what happened the last time you said that?

IG42 said:
Did you forget what happened the last time you said that?
Lol. Shirokko was a Yandere at that time. She is a reformed Yandere now. In fact, she's Yandere over Akago & Akane. That's why it would work. I'm being so honest. She's still the host to Shukaku

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/5217-stickdom/ said:
@Stickdom[/URL]

Lol. Shush with that hidden story int he background I can't see. Maika is just so lost in this RP. He's looking for doors and opportunities in all the wrong places. Doesn't he know that when you stop trying to figure everything out is when you finally get the picture?
Lol, I bet it's burning you up, isn't it? I intentionally left it out of his bio because I didn't want it to become a major plot point, but I guess I should edit it a little bit to at least hint at what happened. Nah, maybe I won't, I've given enough hints in the story, I'll see if White can guess it before I make it public info. I've been tempted to have Maika talk about it, Dove and Uzazab were close to making him open up his tough shell of a personality, maybe White's NPC will get more interactive if she thinks she can crack him open to get at what he's not saying ;3

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Well there's a bunch of reasons for this. Anpanini is freaking nuts. He's a murderer and we still haven't found out what made him kill his sister and Grandma.
Daradei is open if he can catch her, but I don't think that's going to turn out well if he's a manipulator. =/

[/QUOTE]
B-but... his sister's death was an unfortunate accident caused from stress and panic. (O:)) Grandma, on the other hand...

And Anpanini is very nice and comfortable in the corner of no-romance. Actually, the corner of no-love at all. Bad things happen to the things he loves.

@Stickdom Well, if they're single, at least they'll have good company in their singleness. As for their potential relationship, I don't think the age would be a big deal (Maika's only a few years older than her), just the matter of them actually meeting and seeing how well they'd get along. Hey, who knows what will happen by the time the curtain closes on this thread though? Anything's possible ( ;) ).

As for this 'hidden backstory', you've piqued my interest- time for some detective work *floats over to re-examine Maika's CS*

@White Masquerade Of course, I don't blame Hellkite- people get busy, and it can be hard to keep up with multiple threads and such. As for the viability of Akane/ Jota, I think there was potential- while he may not have been your definition of 'manly', he was a decent, morally conscientious guy in a where a number of people have thrown stuff like honor out the window. He wasn't super 'tough', but he was kind (Or maybe I'm just romanticizing it in hindsight ;p).

Also, I agree with @IG42 on that latter point- you keep flip-flopping on this whole Shirokko-Akago-Akane triangle business. I don't know what to think or whether I trust any of it (>_>).

@Strawberry Preserves Welcome to the club- we have exceeded our previous high record for most active members! *Throws handful of confetti*

Ah, I think even Anpan is deserving and able to find true love- he's a flawed human being, and he may have done some morally questionable things, but he's got some equally wonderful qualities. After all White, how can you justify a Torune/ Kinnosuke and not Anpan/ Someone ?

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7507-kiyoko-tomoe/ said:
@Kiyoko Tomoe[/URL]
Yeah, your descriptions for the RPs always make me laugh. I read the Mermaid Heel one with a lot of passion. I read the Blades/Bullets one snapping my fingers after every few words. I read the RWBY one like I'm begging people on the street for money =)
Eheheh... I pride myself on making good lines for RP's I put in my signature. May be getting yet another one in there soon by the way. Planning to get a miniature RP up that's kind of without plot, just to see how crazy people get X3

clarinetti said:
@Stickdom Well, if they're single, at least they'll have good company in their singleness. As for their potential relationship, I don't think the age would be a big deal (Maika's only a few years older than her), just the matter of them actually meeting and seeing how well they'd get along. Hey, who knows what will happen by the time the curtain closes on this thread though? Anything's possible ( ;) ).
As for this 'hidden backstory', you've piqued my interest- time for some detective work *floats over to re-examine Maika's CS*

@White Masquerade Of course, I don't blame Hellkite- people get busy, and it can be hard to keep up with multiple threads and such. As for the viability of Akane/ Jota, I think there was potential- while he may not have been your definition of 'manly', he was a decent, morally conscientious guy in a where a number of people have thrown stuff like honor out the window. He wasn't super 'tough', but he was kind (Or maybe I'm just romanticizing it in hindsight ;p).

Also, I agree with @IG42 on that latter point- you keep flip-flopping on this whole Shirokko-Akago-Akane triangle business. I don't know what to think or whether I trust any of it (>_>).

@Strawberry Preserves Welcome to the club- we have exceeded our previous high record for most active members! *Throws handful of confetti*

Ah, I think even Anpan is deserving and able to find true love- he's a flawed human being, and he may have done some morally questionable things, but he's got some equally wonderful qualities. After all White, how can you justify a Torune/ Kinnosuke and not Anpan/ Someone ?
Well, Ms. Sleuth, you're not gonna find anything in there at the moment, I told you I didn't add it into his initial CS. I'll do a little editing tomorrow and add in some clues, you'll be free to poke and dig around it then all you please. Doesn't do any good to start an investigation without all the evidence, right? xD

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Eheheh... I pride myself on making good lines for RP's I put in my signature. May be getting yet another one in there soon by the way. Planning to get a miniature RP up that's kind of without plot, just to see how crazy people get X3

[/QUOTE]
You had me at "without plot" xD

Stickdom said:
Lol, I bet it's burning you up, isn't it? I intentionally left it out of his bio because I didn't want it to become a major plot point, but I guess I should edit it a little bit to at least hint at what happened. Nah, maybe I won't, I've given enough hints in the story, I'll see if White can guess it before I make it public info. I've been tempted to have Maika talk about it, Dove and Uzazab were close to making him open up his tough shell of a personality, maybe White's NPC will get more interactive if she thinks she can crack him open to get at what he's not saying ;3
No, no! My personal feelings do not run into the NPC. I may be curious here, but IC you better be careful (>u>). I'm 200% okay on skipping tantalizing plot points if they don't show up.

@Strawberry Preserves

Happy in the no-romance corner? Don't be silly Strawberry xD . You're joking, lol. Stop xD . Everyone wants a ship. Who doesn't? Come on, tell me who Anpan has a thing for?? (:B)

@clarinetti

Definitely romanticizing it in hindsight. *nods vigorously*

Anpan can be with somebody, there's nothing wrong with that. I just personally fear for his love interest. He might leave them to drown while jumping in the water to follow a dolphin

@Kiyoko Tomoe

Hey go for it, those can be fun. It would be a nice change from following a story

@Strawberry Preserves[/URL]

Happy in the no-romance corner? Don't be silly Strawberry xD . You're joking, lol. Stop xD . Everyone wants a ship. Who doesn't? Come on, tell me who Anpan has a thing for?? (:B)

@clarinetti

Definitely romanticizing it in hindsight. *nods vigorously*

Anpan can be with somebody, there's nothing wrong with that. I just personally fear for his love interest. He might leave them to drown while jumping in the water to follow a dolphin

@Kiyoko Tomoe

Hey go for it, those can be fun. It would be a nice change from following a story
Are you telling me that Uzazab isn't the tiniest bit curious as to why Maika, a confirmed introvert and antisocialite, is comfortable enough to talk freely and compliment everyone else, even his friend who is an apparent jerkwad, but doesn't say a word about himself? Surely that's got to have some gears spinning in her head, trying to figure him out. xD

As for skipping the plot point, trust me, this is key to figuring out Maika, it'll come out one way or another in the end. This is actually his defining characteristic, it makes him what he is and why he's so willing to look for a peaceful way to resolve everything.

@clarinetti

I got side tracked >_> The post won't be done today, but I am working on it to finish tomorrow. It includes Torune as well as Tenzumaki

Stickdom said:
Are you telling me that Uzazab isn't the tiniest bit curious as to why Maika talks freely and compliments everyone else, even his friend who is an apparent jerkwad, but doesn't say a word about himself? Surely that's got to have some gears spinning in her head, trying to figure him out. xD
She's not relationshipally savvy. You remember what happened at Eien No Yoru?? The hospital?? Her awkwardness to talk to him in Tanigakure?? Maika no Baka.

She sees him as a nice guy and is testing the waters. She has no clue wth she's doing.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]She's not relationshipally savvy. You remember what happened at Eien No Yoru?? The hospital?? Her awkwardness to talk to him in Tanigakure?? Maika no Baka.
She sees him as a nice guy and is testing the waters. She has no clue wth she's doing.

[/QUOTE]
Well, guess we'll see how it turns out then (if you ever decide to post for that scene again in the near future ;P). For the time being, I'm gonna head to bed, long day tomorrow. Peas out, erryone, sleep tight (Z_Z)

clarinetti said:
Clari is much too nice. :3

@White Masquerade

I sure ain't jokin' here. The possibility of a serious romantic relationship... involving love??? Besides, there haven't been any cute boys or girls that have dark hair, are master chefs, have high tolerance to murder attempts by Anpanini, and can detect lies. See, no romance for Anpanini. :3c And he lies all the time. He's never stopped lying.

@Stickdom

Well... I'm just very enthusiastic about sleuthing, and wanted to check if there were any hints nestled in the CS already! I'm very thorough when it comes to my detective work. Have a good night and see you later!

@White Masquerade

No worries, my lovely Miss White- you do what you need to do and take your time. I've been fortunate enough to get a few posts already today, and knowing that a third one is coming up soon is more than enough to satisfy me (o'v'o).

Hah, now that would be somewhat amusing to witness (And also somewhat tragic). Whoever Anpan ends up with, they're going to have to be able to handle themselves as well as him from time to time, of that much I'm certain. XP

@Kiyoko Tomoe

An RP without a plot of any sort whatsoever?! ( :o ) What is this madness?!?!

...And yet, how intriguing... do you have a thread/ interest check for it yet?

Stickdom said:
Well, guess we'll see how it turns out then (if you ever decide to post for that scene again in the near future ;P). For the time being, I'm gonna head to bed, long day tomorrow. Peas out, erryone, sleep tight (Z_Z)
Aye. And why do you always tease me (:'()

Good night to you Stick. Sleep well, friend

@Strawberry Preserves

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have no further comments you sly dog (o'v'o)

@clarinetti

*Salutes*

Strawberry Preserves] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/6779-white-masquerade/ said:
@White Masquerade[/URL]
I feel like I have unknowingly made a big mistake. owo;;;
You know I'm a shipper. Romance rumors, secret crushes, unrequited love. They make me shiver with excitement. I dunno if Akane sees him the same though *zips lips* I'd root for Anpan in that instance though

clarinetti said:
An RP without a plot of any sort whatsoever?! ( :o ) What is this madness?!?!
...And yet, how intriguing... do you have a thread/ interest check for it yet?
No thread yet, as it's just an idea currently. I'm not entirely sure how to go about it, after all, soo...

Anybody know of any starting points for a plotless RP? :P

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]You know I'm a shipper. Romance rumors, secret crushes, unrequited love. They make me shiver with excitement. I dunno if Akane sees him the same though *zips lips* I'd root for Anpan in that instance though

[/QUOTE]
H-hold on, when was Akane part of this...? I'm not sure she's a master chef... oAo;; Or a walking lie detector...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back