Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]About how far apart would New Yu and the Field of the End be, in your opinion? I ask because it is of obvious importance if a battle is going to take place there, and I'd need to figure out what I'd have the New Yugakurians do.

[/QUOTE]
naruto-world-map-hidden-waterfall-village-animeipics.png

It is semi-far. The Valley/Field of The End is right next to the Land of Sound, but quite a good distance away from Yugakure (Hidden Hot Water Village).

Edit: Far actually ._.

Edit 2: I hate distances in maps

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="White Masquerade]
naruto-world-map-hidden-waterfall-village-animeipics.png

It is semi-far. The Valley/Field of The End is right next to the Land of Sound, but quite a good distance away from Yugakure (Hidden Hot Water Village).

[/QUOTE]
So close enough to warrant worry, but not close enough to warrant immediate response, just being more on guard. Fun.

Also Hoshie, y u so angry? Ah well, with all our forces coming towards each other, it won't be much longer now before he sees Dove isn't standing on the sidelines watching the world fall.

This is all about to get even more serious than it's already been, and people are bound to die.

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12589-ig42/ said:
@IG42[/URL]
I have a question. How does it feel to play a jinchuriki? Purely as a player. I am just curious
It can make things more complicated having to think of how what is effectively another character is going to do in a situation but as i said a while back it's nice to have a voice of reason to draw on when necessary.

I'm glad i found the time to write a 'nightmare' post for Matatabi i like to think it made the beastie more of character as opposed to my handy power source and plot device

IG42 said:
It can make things more complicated having to think of how what is effectively another character is going to do in a situation but as i said a while back it's nice to have a voice of reason to draw on when necessary.
I'm glad i found the time to write a 'nightmare' post for Matatabi i like to think it made the beastie more of character as opposed to my handy power source and plot device
Since Dove's resurrection I've found one of the most interesting things is the fact that you go from simply picking an emotional level to respond with, it adds the option of whether or not we can use power, adding a new facet to the 'game'.

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Since Dove's resurrection I've found one of the most interesting things is the fact that you go from simply picking an emotional level to respond with, it adds the option of whether or not we can use power, adding a new facet to the 'game'.

[/QUOTE]
Is that I go for? That I don't go for?

IG42 said:
Is that I go for? That I don't go for?
Oh I just meant in general is that when a character has power added to the game it gives the players in general more options. Especially since for Jinchuriki and Dove they could just smush whatever they don't agree with.

clarinetti said:
@White Masquerade
Oh, so that's what going down, hm? Hoshie's making a detour from entering the fray to deal with a certain Iwa-nin? I'm both honoured and concerned.
Isn't this what Akane wants?

Veirrianna Valentine]Now we wait for Ja to do his thing so that Dpve can be freed up =P [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/6779-white-masquerade/ said:
@White Masquerade[/URL]
That won't be tooo soon

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Lol. Yeah =P

[/QUOTE]
-.- she literally only needs Ja to give his piece and she's buggering off to Maika, Shinsei and Uzuzab with little else to gt involved in til Wunan shows up or someone crosses one of her friends.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Isn't this what Akane wants?
That won't be tooo soon

[/QUOTE]
Yes, she did want to at one point confront Hoshie, but she probably would've waited until after this upcoming battle with the Kakureyami. It's cool though- I can work with this :)

An then everyone start attacking without enmassing forces,my inner strategist is screaming don't do it . But on the other hand when the Kirigakure reinforcement get there, its gonna be the cavalry to the rescue trope . @White Masquerade (B')

[QUOTE="Kinzu Hekmatyar]After the person who unleashed Samehada on us,its more like the alliance need to tighten up. An not just attack without their full force,but oh well can't expect armchair generals to be effective .
View attachment 239911

[/QUOTE]
Ohoho! Kinzu! Do you remember who's the one that gave Samehada to Kimura in the first place??? It sure wasn't any of my people! Uzazab tried to take it away but noooo!

This is what you get when you mess with things!

White Masquerade]Ohoho! Kinzu! Do you remember who's the one that gave Samehada to Kimura in the first place??? It sure wasn't any of my people! Uzazab tried to take it away but noooo! This is what you get when you mess with things! [/QUOTE] OBJECTION! said:

Attachments

• I+only+have+one+question+Is+this+hentai+_0fb292e9f8b12e1c4a282722a21885ee.gif
    I+only+have+one+question+Is+this+hentai+_0fb292e9f8b12e1c4a282722a21885ee.gif
    17.9 KB · Views: 17
[QUOTE="Kinzu Hekmatyar]OBJECTION!,remember that man who gave everyone in the Suna chakra rabies ? Yeah i'm pretty sure that was your fault.
View attachment 239913

[/QUOTE]
Yeah well nobody asked you to go there!! I don't remember writing a post for Han showing up

d7b2e33c603058b123a8447bbe5b4f7c.jpg

Actaully you asked them with Uzazab but i only sent Yasashii...so uh when are you gonna stop shooting yourself in the

White Masquerade]Yeah well nobody asked you to go there!! I don't remember writing a post for Han showing up [IMG]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/d7/b2/e3/d7b2e33c603058b123a8447bbe5b4f7c.jpg[/IMG] [/QUOTE] Actaully you asked them with Uzazab but i only sent Yasashii said:

Attachments

• tumblr_nx62gyDDV91u86t2qo1_500.gif
    tumblr_nx62gyDDV91u86t2qo1_500.gif
    532 KB · Views: 15

Users who are viewing this thread

Back