Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Yes, yes (^U^) rewards coming~. He has no idea what he did. If has children with Dove, he'll be just fine.

[/QUOTE]
I don't believe that would work... (' :| )

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]I don't believe that would work... (' :| )

[/QUOTE]
( :x )

Time out.

Do we want to continue this conversation?

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Yes, yes (^U^) rewards coming~. He has no idea what he did. If has children with Dove, he'll be just fine.

[/QUOTE]
If Shinsei did have children with Dove, they'd be made of chakra...or something. Assuming reproduction with her is even possible.

And if he were a father, he'd definitely be the irresponsible parent. He was only nice to Maruorochi cause he wanted something from her...

...but I'm always happy to claim rewards :)

QuirkyAngel said:
If Shinsei did have children with Dove, they'd be made of chakra...or something. Assuming reproduction with her is even possible.
And if he were a father, he'd definitely be the irresponsible parent. He was only nice to Maruorochi cause he wanted something from her...

...but I'm always happy to claim rewards :)
Well plus side, if they were made of chakra, they couldn't get hurt.... MAKING SHINSEI THE PERFECT PARENT COS IRRESPONSIBILITY WOULDN'T MATTER THISISFUCKINGGENIUSMATES!

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Well plus side, if they were made of chakra, they couldn't get hurt.... MAKING SHINSEI THE PERFECT PARENT COS IRRESPONSIBILITY WOULDN'T MATTER THISISFUCKINGGENIUSMATES!

[/QUOTE]
I like the fact that you think positive^^

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Quirkstar, Shinsei is so cold ._.

[/QUOTE]
That he is. But he's also explosive hot. Makes for an interesting combination ;)

Tbh, I'm not sure how Shinsei'd respond to his children(if he had any), especially since he lost his own father in the war...

QuirkyAngel said:
That he is. But he's also explosive hot. Makes for an interesting combination ;)
Tbh, I'm not sure how Shinsei'd respond to his children(if he had any), especially since he lost his own father in the war...
Yeah I don't think he or Dove would be good parents

@Edward Valentine

Lol. Nice post again. Please try not to cause too much trouble, okay? As soon as I saw Kokuran going out, my face hit the floor. Don't do it? Promise me?

@Stickdom

What a guy. I have to give Maika the Best Bro award. He could have badmouthed Shinsei to Uzazab and no one would have known, but he defended him. Every opportunity, Maika has nothing but good words to say or ways for looking at his behavior in a different light. Truly flattering stuff. I hope Shinsei returns the favor someday.

Last edited by a moderator:
I really don't know what to expect from this rp anymore, at first, i expected death just mass death. Then it all turns around and take a drive through, lovers lanes. Honestly, IDK if I will ever be able to enjoy another naturo rp like I'm enjoying this one, @White Masquerade

@White Masquerade[/URL]
Aw, you all made it so enjoyable! Really. What's so cool is that every single one of you are playing excellent main characters. A whole RP can be done focusing on one character alone and it'd come out interesting for nearly every single character. When you get tired of Han and Chiaki kissing, you can switch to Shirokko and Akago kissing. Tired of that? Switch to Kokuran and Haruka arguing. Not good? Switch to Kiyomi and Ryuu, Dove and Shinsei, Chanda and Maika and the Suicide Squad. My goodness! There's just so much good stuff happening. The spotlight is on everybody and it gives the RP a very unique feel. For the most part, nothing is being planned so things come out very natural. At this point, we're just floating to the end whatever may come our way.

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Don't worry, the sequel will be bettr, innit that right Masquey poo?

[/QUOTE]
A Sequel...is that some kind of sea animal?

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="White Masquerade]A Sequel...is that some kind of sea animal?

[/QUOTE]
It's what happens when you combine a Seal and a Quetzal

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]No way, that's so cool. The only cross I know of is a Liger haha. Science is getting so crazy

[/QUOTE]
There's also the Tigon. Ligers are when the Lion is the male Tigon is the other way round.

Then there are mules, you never heard of those?

IG42 said:
There's also the Tigon. Ligers are when the Lion is the male Tigon is the other way round.
Then there are mules, you never heard of those?
Mules yes! I forget they're not real sometimes -_- . The Tigon, I haven't heard of. I have to look up some pictures of that one

@GasMaskie

Oooh, I've been meaning to watch the KnK movies over the next few days ^^ And lol, Gas. Your Quart won't be safe for long (8)). BTW. Today is Friday. Is there something you want to say?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back