Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
White Masquerade]@Veirrianna Valentine As long as Dove doesn't mess things up with Hebi [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12589-ig42/ said:
@IG42[/URL]

You know looking back at it, I was waiting for Akago's Kekkei Genkai: Kōdona ( :P ) The Glass Release never showed up though =(
Nah, Marurochi and Rei are about the same age, they should get along just fine. That and I don't think Dove is planning on making any more enemies than the every other character in the universe she's already made enemies with.

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Nah, Marurochi and Rei are about the same age, they should get along just fine. That and I don't think Dove is planning on making any more enemies than the every other character in the universe she's already made enemies with.

[/QUOTE]
Lol. I am happy to hear this. Give her some kind of break, please

IG42 said:
Umm @White Masquerade
I was just kicking about in the Gallery/Maps section and it seems to have lost the links for a lot of the images. It's only got 3 out of 9 Bijuu images there at the moment.
Also, I checked the images and they are all coming up for me?? Maybe you're not looking at them right?

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Lol. I am happy to hear this. Give her some kind of break, please

[/QUOTE]
Yea, cos let's see, there's Wunan and the primary Kakureyami, then there's Orisas and /most/ of the Shirotaiyo, though I think Danhi may still be chill, then their allies. Also who knows what Hoshie and Akago are thinking, but I know there's at least one of their guards who just dodged a bullet(unless Dove sees him again) and then there's a chance Chomei may have it out for her, but Dove is at least on semi-agreeable terms with Isobu so =P

Oh, and now Dove's butting heads with Poppie Tonce over her role in things.

Yea, time to give Dove a break xD

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Oh sorry I meant the detonating kind of explosion release Deidara has. You know I'd never forget the one who secretly has a crush on Uzazab

[/QUOTE]
He doesn't. I would've thought the girl he has a crush on was fairly obvious.

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]I think I had the best response to that xD

[/QUOTE]
Just giving my honest opinion=P. I wouldn't hate spiders if they didn't look the way they did. They're house guests that are more useful than harmful (usually)

@Veirrianna Valentine

Haha, it won't be a long break, don't worry. After I'm caught up officially, we'll start to do what we came here for. Go Into The Fire.

QuirkyAngel said:
He doesn't. I would've thought the girl he has a crush on was fairly obvious.
Damn, my rival strikes again =/. Quirkstar, you've been so mean to me lately. Did I do something wrong? It can't be Izumi can it? He talks about her a lot but...she's...way older than him ._. It has to be a student-teacher thing right?

Omg. Is it unrequited love? Don't do that please =(

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]@Veirrianna Valentine
Haha, it won't be a long break, don't worry. After I'm caught up officially, we'll start to do what we came here for. Go Into The Fire.

Damn, my rival strikes again =/. Quirkstar, you've been so mean to me lately. Did I do something wrong? It can't be Izumi can it? He talks about her a lot but...she's...way older than him ._. It has to be a student-teacher thing right?

Omg. Is it unrequited love? Don't do that please =(

[/QUOTE]
...It's not Izumi.

And I'm not against you White. I just have secret rules for who my characters end up with. For Chiaki, it was the first girl who confessed to him. Didn't matter who it was =/

No no no no no no!! Ah...well that's what Daradei gets for slacking around. Bummer.

@Veirrianna Valentine

It looks like there is a Dove x Shinsei ship for you finally. I can say I wasn't expecting that one. It'd make sense he'd fall in love with the first girl to kick his butt. Congrats.

I know he's with Machi, but Dove doesn't, nor does she really even know where she stands with him anymore, but she wants to at least try to fix things.

And it is Shinsei?! Oh this is going to be great, especially with how mentally exhausted she already is and hasn't even confronted Ja fully yet. OHHHHH, and now Dove's "little sister" is there and Shinsei's not good with kids xD

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12589-ig42/ said:
@IG42[/URL]
You know looking back at it, I was waiting for Akago's Kekkei Genkai: Kōdona ( :P ) The Glass Release never showed up though =(
Yeah never got around to finding a good excuse to learn Earth Release which would have been needed

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]I know he's with Machi, but Dove doesn't, nor does she really even know where she stands with him anymore, but she wants to at least try to fix things.
And it is Shinsei?! Oh this is going to be great, especially with how mentally exhausted she already is and hasn't even confronted Ja fully yet. OHHHHH, and now Dove's "little sister" is there and Shinsei's not good with kids xD

[/QUOTE]
Don't expect too much out of Shinsei. He's not good at romance either.

QuirkyAngel said:
Don't expect too much out of Shinsei. He's not good at romance either.
Cos as we have clearly seen, Dove is the obvious master of subtlety and the like as well. (>u>)

Knowing Dove's past they'll probably figure it out in the middle of a fiery explosive battle. That or Shinsei dies and she gets it, but that'd irk me (>A>)

tumblr_o0mnxng9FI1uselb8o1_500.gif

All these characters I should be hating are doing lovely things that make me laugh and forget about the bad they've caused. How can Maruorochi not give Shinsei a hug after that beautiful moment? Ugh.

@IG42

=P No worries. Maybe in the after story?

White Masquerade] [IMG]https://45.media.tumblr.com/d1d660889d641902f2edbbbf2398add2/tumblr_o0mnxng9FI1uselb8o1_500.gif[/IMG] All these characters I should be hating are doing lovely things that make me laugh and forget about the bad they've caused. How can Maruorochi not give Shinsei a hug after that beautiful moment? Ugh. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12589-ig42/ said:
@IG42[/URL]

=P No worries. Maybe in the after story?
...beautiful moment? ( O.o )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back