Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="White Masquerade]@Veirrianna Valentine
Lol. It's not up to me. It's up to you. I'm only here to cause trouble if you pick the wrong option. Dove's beef is with Akago. Hoshie doesn't mind at all

[/QUOTE]
What can i say, even the worst babysitter knows not to let the kids get picked up by strange chakra people who don't even use the door

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Actually, I change my say to no... I just realized that Kokoro will get more screen time if she's traveling rather than sitting around in New Yu which i currently don't support as Yuu can't make say on it yet.

[/QUOTE]
Murder is in my eyes (>n<)

That and I was gonna have Dove, Rei and Ko together with Shinei and Co because they've got her avoiding New Yuu, and most of the people in it, like the plague.

GasMaskie said:
@Kiyoko Tomoe
There's an error in that - namely that White Masquerade does not abide to the same sets of morals and reasoning as a mere mortal. White is actually the crawling chaos and the harbinger of the apocalypse. Every post brings us closer to the end and stirs Azathoth from his eternal slumber. This is also why White's avatar constantly changes - Nyarlathotep never stays in one form too long.
gif.gif

Righty-o, so, Ko, Dove and Rei would be traveling with Shinsei, Maika and Uzuzab if she goes with, or she sticks with Hoshie and Akago and does her thing with them.

Let's get a solid decision please and thankees, swear, you're all driving me to sobriety. (>n>)

@Kiyoko Tomoe

@Kinzu Hekmatyar

Look what I found (>u>). Han used the Sly Mind Tech, but she doesn't have Yin Release as a nature. So that can be moved to the clam doing it or you can take it out completely. Let me know what you pick

@Strawberry Preserves

I am happy to see Anpanini has kept the exploding tags theme. Very cool. As I'm reading your post I'm like, "Damn it. MORE exploding tags??" He's made 1 mistake though =P. Not a big one

Last edited by a moderator:
White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/5040-strawberry-preserves/ said:
@Strawberry Preserves[/URL]
I am happy to see Anpanini has kept the exploding tags theme. Very cool. As I'm reading your post I'm like, "Damn it. MORE exploding tags??" He's made 1 mistake though =P. Not a big one
A... a... a mistake???? Wheezes heavily.

Anpan is like an explosion. He's loud, bright, and short-lived. =v= And he causes lots of property damage. H-hah, most of his skills other than mass property destruction don't seem to be needed honestly. ^7^

[QUOTE="Strawberry Preserves]A... a... a mistake???? Wheezes heavily.

Anpan is like an explosion. He's loud, bright, and short-lived. =v= And he causes lots of property damage. H-hah, most of his skills other than mass property destruction don't seem to be needed honestly. ^7^

[/QUOTE]
xD . I am SO glad he didn't go to Kumogakure with Akane. He would have had to be arrested. Seriously. If he saw those dudes tailing Akane, I am sure he would of tried to blow them up..and then the Kage would have been involved, she would have ordered one of the Jinchuriki to take in Anpan dead or alive, oh my gosh it would have been a mess. Ty for saving the trouble

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]
xD . I am SO glad he didn't go to Kumogakure with Akane. He would have had to be arrested. Seriously. If he saw those dudes tailing Akane, I am sure he would of tried to blow them up..and then the Kage would have been involved, she would have ordered one of the Jinchuriki to take in Anpan dead or alive, oh my gosh it would have been a mess. Ty for saving the trouble

[/QUOTE]

Blow them up with enough explosives to level a forest, or release enough poison gas to murder half a city. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) You're welcome.~

Thinking about explosions, it's absolutely delightful how much you can do with them.
Ya think you can just collapse a city if you just put enough explosives underneath it in a tunnel or something, and detonated them all at once? Golly, Daradei and Deidara's Explosive release looks so useful.... Hmm, since Deidara can inject his chakra into clay, does that mean that he can utilize dust from the clay as well? Inhale the dust, explode from the inside.

[QUOTE="Strawberry Preserves]

Blow them up with enough explosives to level a forest, or release enough poison gas to murder half a city. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) You're welcome.~

Thinking about explosions, it's absolutely delightful how much you can do with them.
Ya think you can just collapse a city if you just put enough explosives underneath it in a tunnel or something, and detonated them all at once? Golly, Daradei and Deidara's Explosive release looks so useful.... Hmm, since Deidara can inject his chakra into clay, does that mean that he can utilize dust from the clay as well? Inhale the dust, explode from the inside.

[/QUOTE]
Lol. You and these secret messages! And you put the question as secret *groans at how difficult you are*

Yeah I am sure that would work. His Kekkei Genkai is just to inject stuff, so I am sure he can put it in dust if he has Earth Release too. Were you suggesting something with your comment though ??? We do have an explosion release user and we do have tunnels in this RP ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Lmao, Strawberry this time, I have NO IDEA how I saw it. I highlighted your post by accident. I promise I would have never seen it

@clarinetti

Knight from A1 to C2. Not a bad move Clari-chan. if you want to get into this game of wits and checkmates, I'm not opposed to it

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Lmao, Strawberry this time, I have NO IDEA how I saw it. I highlighted your post by accident. I promise I would have never seen it

[/QUOTE]
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ Saying these out in the open are too embarrassing for little old me.~~ Ohohohohohoho!

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Here. We. Go.
.... again.

Stirring up trouble for gits and shiggles.

[/QUOTE]
>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>__>_>_>_>_>

Veryanna, I am so close to declaring war on you

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>__>_>_>_>_>

[/QUOTE]
Honestly I'm surprised you haven't already, but that being said we still have time. If Ko had been coming it would have led to a fight that way anyway. Don't worry though, Rei's not gonna be some crazy warrior. Instead she's going to work a bit better as an anchor of sorts.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>__>_>_>_>_>

[/QUOTE]
How'd you like the post by the way? Thoughts?

@Duwang[/URL]

Duwang Duwang. No loose ends! Shion is deceased! PM me if you sign on
Well Tonce was going to call up Dove anyway, cos that was his plan, and the widow Mrs. Carper has no interest in hooking up again. Besides, Dove showing up was going to be fun.

And of course Rei is going to be adorable, she's you're standard surfer girl, in a Japanese based country, is 12, and apparently not as dead as initially led to believe.

Hmmmmmm, wonder how that happened... (>u>)

tumblr_n0qqs4UIjy1rpccmgo1_r1_500.gif

[media]

[/media]
I can't believe it. It's getting localized. And of all of the titles, it's the installment with the characters from the English patched GBA game I played. Guess I'll need to save up for a PS4. I'll need to import it, but thank god the PS4 isn't region-locked.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Lol. You and these secret messages! And you put the question as secret *groans at how difficult you are*
Yeah I am sure that would work. His Kekkei Genkai is just to inject stuff, so I am sure he can put it in dust if he has Earth Release too. Were you suggesting something with your comment though ??? We do have an explosion release user and we do have tunnels in this RP ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

[/QUOTE]
We have two explosion release users. Daradei and Shinsei. Would have had three, but Katashi died.

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]By the by, Rei says hai xD

[/QUOTE]
Hi Rei:) Welcome to the do-whatever-you-want/peace party. Let's all be friends. Don't mind Shinsei. He's not good with children.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back