Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
IG42 said:
Hold on i speak a bit of blitzed scot.
Ok so it goes

[CENSORED] [CENSORED] on a brick I am too far gone for this tonight, I'll be back in the morning maggots.

Should be 90% accurate
xD nice, can you get the other one though lol

And yea, last night was a trip

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]
xD nice, can you get the other one though lol
And yea, last night was a trip

[/QUOTE]
That one is not an actual language.

The first one was easy because of how close drunk Scottish is to sober Scottish.

Arkytior said:
*sickly slurps soup*

tumblr_mdx47yfulV1rt57sqo1_250.gif

Okay, so after I dry off, I will be into these story posts. I have so many comments for you all who posted. I've pre-read everything that's popped up and I've been smirking a lot

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Okay, so after I dry off, I will be into these story posts. I have so many comments for you all who posted. I've pre-read everything that's popped up and I've been smirking a lot

[/QUOTE]
Yea, I just need Tmo to answer my question and I'm good to post.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade] I've pre-read everything that's popped up and I've been smirking a lot

[/QUOTE]
Oh dear. This doesn't sound good.

Just two more days now. Already decided on my Birthright and Conquest couples and a few of them will carry over to my Revelations playthrough in four weeks.

@IG42

56508d0efaa3a94e13b0d160_56b23bd2db6980410d23451f_320.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
GasMaskie said:
Just two more days now. Already decided on my Birthright and Nohr couples and a few of them will carry over to my Revelations playthrough in four weeks.
@IG42

56508d0efaa3a94e13b0d160_56b23bd2db6980410d23451f_320.jpg
IG can you translate? In American English preferably. It's what we all understand (>u>)

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]IG can you translate? In American English preferably. It's what we all understand (>u>)

[/QUOTE]
There are two diverging plotlines for this Fire Emblem game and a third to come later on. It's making things a bit morally grey.

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12589-ig42/ said:
@IG42[/URL]
Thank you

@GasMaskie

I hope you pick the good ending

No problem. I'll do what I'm supposed to do too
The Revelations route is the good ending, and that won't be released until March 10.

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12589-ig42/ said:
@IG42[/URL]
Thank you

@GasMaskie

I hope you pick the good ending

No problem. I'll do what I'm supposed to do too
Well and keep in mind Dove, who is the Kameretsiu to Rei's Dove, just got told that she wasn't going to be allowed to leave with Rei unless she could give a valid reason.

Clearly it is not understood that Dove being the Kam to Rei's Dove is a valid enough reason xD

Veirrianna Valentine] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7507-kiyoko-tomoe/ said:
@Kiyoko Tomoe[/URL]
A yay or a nay for having Kokoro go with Dove? S'all'll need to get my next post out and get this going again.
Either one, though I'd recommend going with whatever one leaves White the most pleased so she doesn't go and completely demolish Shinobu and Kokoro like she did to Toshiro...

@Kiyoko Tomoe

There's an error in that - namely that White Masquerade does not abide to the same sets of morals and reasoning as a mere mortal. White is actually the crawling chaos and the harbinger of the apocalypse. Every post brings us closer to the end and stirs Azathoth from his eternal slumber. This is also why White's avatar constantly changes - Nyarlathotep never stays in one form too long.

GasMaskie said:
The Revelations route is the good ending, and that won't be released until March 10.
Then you better wait for that one (>A>). I know you have good in your heart Gas. Turn away from your tragic ways and regain the purity you lost so long ago. If need be, I am willing drag you back from the darkness myself

@Veirrianna Valentine

Lol. It's not up to me. It's up to you. I'm only here to cause trouble if you pick the wrong option. Dove's beef is with Akago. Hoshie doesn't mind at all

Actually, I change my say to no... I just realized that Kokoro will get more screen time if she's traveling rather than sitting around in New Yu which i currently don't support as Yuu can't make say on it yet.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Then you better wait for that one (>A>). I know you have good in your heart Gas. Turn away from your tragic ways and regain the purity you lost so long ago. If need be, I am willing drag you back from the darkness myself
@Veirrianna Valentine

Lol. It's not up to me. It's up to you. I'm only here to cause trouble if you pick the wrong option. Dove's beef is with Akago. Hoshie doesn't mind at all

[/QUOTE]
Fine then! You're all a pain in my bum!

And Tmo! You, you're comin with me.

( >:( )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back