Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Going out to dinner in a minute, but I'll definitely be writing up posts tonight, so keep an eye out for me, White ;) (and not the Suspicious kind of eye, either xD )

[QUOTE="Black Masquerade]He's from Super smash bros; Melee and Smash 4.
But if you care to to split hairs, he's from an older Japanese game for the GBA (Fire Emblem Sword of Seals)

I am a nerd. :)

[/QUOTE]
You're my nerd. And I am your yang to your Yin. ☆bows☆

You complete me.

Stickdom said:
Going out to dinner in a minute, but I'll definitely be writing up posts tonight, so keep an eye out for me, White ;) (and not the Suspicious kind of eye, either xD )
No problem. I'm getting the vibe things will be slower than usual this week so take your time Stickdom. Eye is gonna be so mad you made a joke with her user.

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]It's Kandra, White... Unless you're joking, in which case I say, keep it comin'.

[/QUOTE]
LOL. ( :) )

You were seriously asking who he was, I take it... White, this here is why I exist; to keep you from doing anything stupid like kicking out an accepted member because of a name change. That, and to be the cutest thing ever as well as the Donut Goddess & BBCode Priestess, buuuut.... Yeah, you should get the picture by now... :x

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]You were seriously asking who he was, I take it... White, this here is why I exist; to keep you from doing anything stupid like kicking out an accepted member because of a name change. That, and to be the cutest thing ever as well as the Donut Goddess & BBCode Priestess, buuuut.... Yeah, you should get the picture by now... :x

[/QUOTE]
Heya, if you can't get a post up it's no big deal, I can always leave an option open by having Dove toss one Kam's claws to Kokoro before she leaves.

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Heya, if you can't get a post up it's no big deal, I can always leave an option open by having Dove toss one Kam's claws to Kokoro before she leaves.

[/QUOTE]
No worries, I'll be getting one up here pretty soon.

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Heya, if you can't get a post up it's no big deal, I can always leave an option open by having Dove toss one Kam's claws to Kokoro before she leaves.

[/QUOTE]
It will be snatched out of the air by you know who

It's up, Vei... I was going to have another two/three paragraphs to it, but they required me to do a Shinobu flashback-type post as well for things to make much sense in those other paragraphs so I just got rid of those paragraphs for the time being...

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]It's up, Vei... I was going to have another two/three paragraphs to it, but they required me to do a Shinobu flashback-type post as well for things to make much sense in those other paragraphs so I just got rid of those paragraphs for the time being...

[/QUOTE]
You can add a couple if you want, but the best I have is either for Dove to leave with Rei to avoid a challenge, or to grab Ko and take her with her, promising to help her find 'Nobu' xD

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Lol. Kokoro is too "lock me in a cage and pet me" -able. I picture Kokoro as a human-rabbit.

[/QUOTE]
That's still a little disturbing...

Edit: btw, why is Kiyo's nickname TMO?

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Lol. Kokoro is too "lock me in a cage and pet me" -able. I picture Kokoro as a human-rabbit.

[/QUOTE]
For one, she'd bite through the bars because she wouldn't like the cage, two, she'd bite your hand off as you'd be a stranger petting her which means being near her horns which she doesn't like anybody touching, and then as for the bunny bit... She eats bunnies for dinner; err, she used to, back when she lived in the Spirit Woods... Trust me when I say that those bunnies aren't even adorable once you touch them, because in the Spirit Woods, everything is either super strong, or extremely scary; most times both. Unless of course you're in one of the three of a hundred and sixty-three regions I thought up during the creation of Kokoro's sheet, that aren't, well, extremely dangerous. On the topic, Kokoro herself wandered through only fourteen of those, not including the three safe ones, and truthfully she was pretty close to death and to this day is oblivious about it because she made one lucky step to the left of her initial path of wandering. Of course, those fourteen regions she went through were the safest fourteen of the whole Spirit Woods, once again not including the three actually safe regions.

Also, Shinobu'll pull out both Golden Wheel Reincarnation Explosion and the Sword of Nunoboko on you if you ever try to take Kokoro for yourself, White. You know what happens with just one of those swords, and surely you don't wanna see them both in the same hand.

QuirkyAngel said:
Edit: btw, why is Kiyo's nickname TMO?
Just noticed this...

I've no clue why, so... White, I demand you tell me why you call me TMO, or else I'll force you to once more go through the hardship of giving me a nickname!

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Just noticed this...
I've no clue why, so... White, I demand you tell me why you call me TMO, or else I'll force you to once more go through the hardship of giving me a nickname!

[/QUOTE]
T0mke trna 9t0 Tmoew if you take away athw tT to thw To' morw and then i'ts j7swt Ymoe left.

Veirrianna Valentine]T0mke trna 9t0 Tmoew if you take away athw tT to thw To' morw and then i'ts j7swt Ymoe left. [/QUOTE] Drunk? [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9893-quirkyangel/ said:
@QuirkyAngel[/URL]

The

Most

Odorable

And also

ToMOe <--- These are 3 special letters

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Drunk?

[/QUOTE]
Hold on i speak a bit of blitzed scot.

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Fackin shiteon a brike iam to fa gone forr this tonbght, all be away back onn the mrn mates.

[/QUOTE]
Ok so it goes

[CENSORED] [CENSORED] on a brick I am too far gone for this tonight, I'll be back in the morning maggots.

Should be 90% accurate

sup_o_1018106.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back