Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
GasMaskie said:
@White Masquerade
Hmm, I think I might go with Marseilles, France. It's historically a cosmopolitan city because it was a major trade port. Though, that doesn't mean that French Servants are going to get homefield advantages here. I think I'll draw upon Grand Order and have the action take place in a separate location each time: Reality Marbles containing the corrupted Servants. The Reality Marble they reside in will probably be a re-enactment of an important moment in their life and eagle-eyed players will probably be able to guess the servant based on the scene and time period they've been dropped into.
Woah, the Reality Marble thing is a good touch. I'd say try not to do too much at once though. I know Fate can get very confusing for people, with all the terms and skill ranks, and etc.

@White Masquerade

I'll probably simplify the terminology since the Nasuverse in general is complex enough to give me a headache. Still, a lot of the concepts will be pretty faithful to the source material, it's just that I'll avoid going into the specifics whenever possible.

To anyone who reads my post, think of Hisoka during the hunters exam when his killing intent exploded and permeated the air around him for an entire night. Now replace the time last with the circumference and you have Kokurans killing intent.

Last edited by a moderator:
@White Masquerade Alright, it's way overdue, but I finally dropped an Akane/ Torune post... sorry for not being very active in general the past week- it's been pretty hectic with school, and I'm expecting it will be like this for another week, so please bear with me if possible. If there's any issues with the post, please let me know.

*floats to bed*

Long day, longer weekend, longest week. I'll read in depth and post sometime tomorrow/later today/Monday whenever. Read a little bit of your post to me, White, and had to ask how Maika is supposed to respond to Uzazab and then directly to the Hebi person without it being awkward? Like, he can never just have a normal back-and-forth conversation, there's always someone else coming in as well xD

Faaaaaaaaaaaaaates T.T

Friday needs to be tomorrow.

GasMaskie said:

[media]

[/media]
Couple of friends of mine shared this video. I found it pointless and a waste of time.

Arkytior said:
Faaaaaaaaaaaaaates T.T

Couple of friends of mine shared this video. I found it pointless and a waste of time.
aae.jpg

GasMaskie said:
@Stickdom
Uzabab and Maika have some good chemistry. I'm curious about Maika's first love as well now. I'm still waiting for an S2 Hei gif to show up though.
Lol. All in good time, my Gas-mask-clad friend, all in good time. I should actually be pretty obvious and rather cliche where I'm headed with Maika, it's only been done a thousand times in Naruto and other similar shows, I'm just seeing who will figure it out first. As White is fond of reminding me about herself "I'm an open book. You just have to know how to read me." I'm just giving her a good dose of her own medicine and seeing if she can figure it out before the RP ends ;)

Stickdom said:
Lol. All in good time, my Gas-mask-clad friend, all in good time. I should actually be pretty obvious and rather cliche where I'm headed with Maika, it's only been done a thousand times in Naruto and other similar shows, I'm just seeing who will figure it out first. As White is fond of reminding me about herself "I'm an open book. You just have to know how to read me." I'm just giving her a good dose of her own medicine and seeing if she can figure it out before the RP ends ;)

I remember. That's when I came to youuu, and said,

Simple & Clear
"Wish I could prove I read you,

But does that mean I have to breathe? In water?"

When we are older you'll understand

What I meant, when I said "No,

I don't think, your posts are that simple."

When you write your way, you don't hear me say

"Pleeeeeeeaseee OOOOOOOH, STICKDOM, I know!"

Simple and clear is the way that I want you to speeeeak to me..

It's haaard, to guesss sooo....

....tell me what you're doing.​

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]

Simple & Clear

[/QUOTE]

I bet he's gonna go all good guy and end up being a leader of some kind.

tumblr_lyw1myaxOI1r7uivno1_r1_500.gif

GasMaskie said:
@White Masquerade
I'll probably simplify the terminology since the Nasuverse in general is complex enough to give me a headache. Still, a lot of the concepts will be pretty faithful to the source material, it's just that I'll avoid going into the specifics whenever possible.
That would be a good plan. Or have a FAQ with questions you know people are gonna ask.

@White Masquerade[/URL] Alright, it's way overdue, but I finally dropped an Akane/ Torune post... sorry for not being very active in general the past week- it's been pretty hectic with school, and I'm expecting it will be like this for another week, so please bear with me if possible. If there's any issues with the post, please let me know.
*floats to bed*
<3 Netti-chan

It's okay =) Take your time and do what you can when you can. I enjoy your posts regardless of when they come.

Stickdom said:
Long day, longer weekend, longest week. I'll read in depth and post sometime tomorrow/later today/Monday whenever. Read a little bit of your post to me, White, and had to ask how Maika is supposed to respond to Uzazab and then directly to the Hebi person without it being awkward? Like, he can never just have a normal back-and-forth conversation, there's always someone else coming in as well xD
You know I have to make it hard on you <33. I take my job very seriously. Until the end of this RP, we are not going to get along with each other. I like you though.

Arkytior said:
Faaaaaaaaaaaaaates T.T

Sooo greedy. 2 days ago was Friday -_- (>u>)

@The Suspicious Eye

Lol. Knowing is half the battle =P And haha, lol. I'd dig Maika if he did that. I love me some group leaders. Lol. Why do you have to support Evil, Eye??

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9206-the-suspicious-eye/ said:
@The Suspicious Eye[/URL]
Lol. Knowing is half the battle =P And haha, lol. I'd dig Maika if he did that. I love me some group leaders. Lol. Why do you have to support Evil, Eye??

Well

11742d6a372c128cf34750bd7a31d431.gif

Evil has more fun.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]

Simple & Clear

[/QUOTE]
Lol, I love that song, don't be picking on my Utada Hikaru :P

And I enjoy being cryptic too, White, you're not the only one who can play the secrets game ;3

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Sooo greedy. 2 days ago was Friday -_-

[/QUOTE]
That was last week.

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]

Well

11742d6a372c128cf34750bd7a31d431.gif

Evil has more fun.

[/QUOTE]
BAD

QuirkyAngel said:
Hisoka is my second favorite character in HunterxHunter :3
*hugs briefly before continuing to lurk*