Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
IG42 said:
I'M SO BROKEN RIGHT NOW!!
a97.gif

1323200267001.gif

2f0.gif
[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]*Embrace's Iggy in a sisterly embrace.*
"It's okay, summer child, they'll be back next time, and everything will be okay."

But yes, and holy shit, I didn't expect so many things and just....

This

T58CNRh.gif

and This

54a.gif

an this

tumblr_inline_mqvp26KAk91qz4rgp.gif

and also this

rwby_no_by_dustiniz117-d7slzu7.gif

All seem like perfectly valid responses.

[/QUOTE]

tumblr_n04812c9Md1s8qniro1_400.gif

@The Suspicious Eye

If there's anything wrong with my posts, let me know. The last arc is freaking me out. I don't know if I'm putting enough detail, not enough detail, just right, if my posts are too long, or too short, too slow or too fast. I'm trying to get everyone some proper build before the RP end, so if you prefer something adjusted, tell me

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]I'm just over here waiting on Rei and Dove's response =P

[/QUOTE]
(>u>) Oh I have your posts right here, Veryanna (>BD)

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Just an excuse to post videos >>
Yes. Sealed in Gatona to become the 10-Tailed Jinchuriki. The Shirotaiyo weren't intended to be this friendly with the ninja. The 10-tailed jinchuriki would have utterly wiped the floor with the Kakureyami and the RP would have been over shortly after.

Deviations

Dru asking for Gatona's Eye

Toshiro stealing away Tsukiko from Gatona

Chiaki & Hanbungetsu initially lying to Daradei about the 1-tail being in Camp Kumo

Ryuu running away with Kiyomi from Iwagakure in middle of night

Shisokoku beating up Gyuki before Daradei could get there in Iwa

Akane turning Daradei down on joining the Shirotaiyo

When I say everyone here is writing the story, it's really true. Everything happening is kind of everybody's fault. The original story-line was for the Shirotaiyo to be the main enemies; not this. Good job everyone! :5/5:

[/QUOTE]
So Roku would probably end up being forced to kill his sister down the line. Sasuga White. I think that having to deal with the Kakureyami is probably easier than having to deal with another 10-Tailed Jinchuriki and the possibility of the sealed Zetsu running around.

GasMaskie said:
So Roku would probably end up being forced to kill his sister down the line. Sasuga White. I think that having to deal with the Kakureyami is probably easier than having to deal with another 10-Tailed Jinchuriki and the possibility of the sealed Zetsu running around.
But when you think about it, is it really?

@White Masquerade

Well, the 10-Tailed Jinchuriki got defeated in the original and we know how it works and what it can do but the Kakureyami are completely original so they're a complete variable that players can't account for. Also, here's something Valentine's Day related that popped up in an episode as a joke.

latest

GasMaskie said:
@White Masquerade
Well, the 10-Tailed Jinchuriki got defeated in the original and we know how it works and what it can do but the Kakureyami are completely original so they're a complete variable that players can't account for. Also, here's something Valentine's Day related that popped up in an episode as a joke.

latest
Eh, I have some info on the Kakureyami floating around from some PMs from last year. Thankees Masque.

@Veirrianna Valentine

Lol. Nice gif. Thank you very much

@GasMaskie

That's a cute Kamen Rider. And Bingo. The 10-tailed is definitely stronger but Kaku are more unknown

White Masquerade]@Veirrianna Valentine Lol. Nice gif. Thank you very much [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14769-gasmaskie/ said:
@GasMaskie[/URL]

That's a cute Kamen Rider. And Bingo. The 10-tailed is definitely stronger but Kaku are more unknown
I feel like that's how almost every other post goes xD

Meets Amekis and Danhi- Do it!

Meets Orisas- Do it!

Meets Chomei/saves Chiita- Do it!

Faces Memoriam- Do it!

Faces Threetails- Do it!

Kiri Beach fight- Do it!

Kiri Beach reveal- Do it!

Kiri meeting Shinsei- Do it!

Current Situation-Do it!

I think it should be official, I am the shite stirrer of this RP xD

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]I don't believe so, why?

[/QUOTE]
Because I would have totally strangled you to death if we did (8))

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Because I would have totally strangled you to death if we did (8))

[/QUOTE]
Hey, to be fair up until Yugakure destruction I was actually trying to play it safe, it's just I hadn't fully realised what I was getting myself into joining Wunan xD

Then when I did realise I tried a change of pace with Eclipse, and much of the Kiri Beach stuff was totes on you guys starting it, so I did the reveal. And then I realised that Dove was just not going to catch a break on either side so she made her own and thought that would work. And then met Shinsei and had to deal with that. And then Ja in New Yu and I've just kind of given up 'not making trouble'.

But technically, traced back to the beginning, all of this is your fault for offering Dove that choice lol

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Because I would have totally strangled you to death if we did (8))

[/QUOTE]
Also, don't worry, when the prequel comes around I plan on playing a lot simpler role with less constant 'Hurrdurr anti princess' drama.

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Also, don't worry, when the prequel comes around I plan on playing a lot simpler role with less constant 'Hurrdurr anti princess' drama.

[/QUOTE]
Wouldn't the prequel be full on Fate/Zero-tier suffering where all the PCs who didn't show up in this RP die horribly and suffer for an ultimately futile cause?

GasMaskie said:
Wouldn't the prequel be full on Fate/Zero-tier suffering where all the PCs who didn't show up in this RP die horribly and suffer for an ultimately futile cause?
Eh, not really. I feel like we give it ten years and things'll be fine.

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9206-the-suspicious-eye/ said:
@The Suspicious Eye[/URL]
If there's anything wrong with my posts, let me know. The last arc is freaking me out. I don't know if I'm putting enough detail, not enough detail, just right, if my posts are too long, or too short, too slow or too fast. I'm trying to get everyone some proper build before the RP end, so if you prefer something adjusted, tell me

tumblr_mckmheJJAZ1rqw7udo1_500.gif

That'll do White, That'll do.

But, I think that Chanda/me will make a decision that will ease your pain. Just a tad.​

GasMaskie said:
Also, sinc rI don't think white's watching, just wait til the XXXXXX comes out too! Bwuhahahaha

@Veirrianna Valentine

What prequel???

@GasMaskie

Lol. Not necessarily. The characters in the prequel that's never going to happen, could just have retired or moved to another country/dimension. A while back I was actually thinking of how to introduce the "Stone of Gelel" and bring in warriors from "America", but I found no way to do so =/

There are many ways pre-characters can it into this RP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back