Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
QuirkyAngel said:
But if Toshi wants void limbs, which are probably better than regular limbs, I'll not have Chiaki interfere.
Yeah, those limbs would be better in a combat sense, but not very suited for practical life... I think he'd like the limbs regenerated/healed back on/whatever the hell it is as long as the limbs are good as new and not prone to fall off like Hidan's sewn head, as they'd actually allow for him to do things aside from fight. Heck, ironically, without them, even if he uses void limbs for a little, he'll end up retiring.

QuirkyAngel said:
For some reason, I imagine Toshiro just laying there while his limbs are being eaten, not really registering the pain. Instead his mind is in a state of shock at how unsymmetrical he became.
As for that... Pretty accurate. He'll probably never register that pain to where it hurts like it would a normal person, though he will realize just how useless his body's become and recognize the pain as there; though as nothing but a feeling.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]I want to know if Tsukiko will still love him

[/QUOTE]
Of course she would!!!! The thought that she wouldn't!

*hmphs and turns away*

Well Gyuki certainly achieved a lot right there.

Now we have two Bijuu who are going to revive completely pissed off

Looks like... Another One Bites the Dust.

1451878256030.gif

So White, was Gyuki getting killed something inevitable or a consequence of the RPing?​

It's all good ,the kirigakure hospital staff is likely the most experienced medical team out there cause just that civil strive . Just wait til I write up Yasa hospital post ,They can be room mates ! @Kiyoko Tomoe

@White Masquerade

[media]

[/media]
B E S T B O Y

So initially, were all the Tailed Beasts supposed to be sealed in PC and NPC Jinchuriki and then disposed of offscreen? What were some of the factors that led to huge deviations in your plans for the RP? Also, holy shit Dimension W is getting a broadcast on Toonami.

GasMaskie said:
@White Masquerade

[media]

[/media]
B E S T B O Y

So initially, were all the Tailed Beasts supposed to be sealed in PC and NPC Jinchuriki and then disposed of offscreen? What were some of the factors that led to huge deviations in your plans for the RP? Also, holy shit Dimension W is getting a broadcast on Toonami.
Just an excuse to post videos >>

Yes. Sealed in Gatona to become the 10-Tailed Jinchuriki. The Shirotaiyo weren't intended to be this friendly with the ninja. The 10-tailed jinchuriki would have utterly wiped the floor with the Kakureyami and the RP would have been over shortly after.

Deviations

Dru asking for Gatona's Eye

Toshiro stealing away Tsukiko from Gatona

Chiaki & Hanbungetsu initially lying to Daradei about the 1-tail being in Camp Kumo

Ryuu running away with Kiyomi from Iwagakure in middle of night

Shisokoku beating up Gyuki before Daradei could get there in Iwa

Akane turning Daradei down on joining the Shirotaiyo

When I say everyone here is writing the story, it's really true. Everything happening is kind of everybody's fault. The original story-line was for the Shirotaiyo to be the main enemies; not this. Good job everyone! :5/5:

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Just an excuse to post videos >>
Yes. Sealed in Gatona to become the 10-Tailed Jinchuriki. The Shirotaiyo weren't intended to be this friendly with the ninja. The 10-tailed jinchuriki would have utterly wiped the floor with the Kakureyami and the RP would have been over shortly after.

Deviations

Dru asking for Gatona's Eye

Toshiro stealing away Tsukiko from Gatona

Chiaki & Hanbungetsu initially lying to Daradei about the 1-tail being in Camp Kumo

Ryuu running away with Kiyomi from Iwagakure in middle of night

Shisokoku beating up Gyuki before Daradei could get there in Iwa

Akane turning Daradei down on joining the Shirotaiyo

When I say everyone here is writing the story, it's really true. Everything happening is kind of everybody's fault. The original story-line was for the Shirotaiyo to be the main enemies; not this. Good job everyone! :5/5:

[/QUOTE]
When you think about it we haven't exactly made it easy to track down the Jinchuuriki, the most we've had in one place since the Shirotaiyo were introduced was when three just happened to be on different floors of Kumo castle

IG42 said:
When you think about it we haven't exactly made it easy to track down the Jinchuuriki, the most we've had in one place since the Shirotaiyo were introduced was when three just happened to be on different floors of Kumo castle
Ha, yes. I remember that. And the Shirotaiyo were unfortunately in Camp Kumo at that time. =/. We could have ended up so many different ways. Say if Ryuu was captured and killed, Keitaro would still be alive and maybe Kiyomi's lover. It's something to think about. Shirokko & Akago may have never developed a relationship, cause I believe you said he wasn't into her at first right?

Or Toshiro would have never been in Kiri to assist Tsukiko. He'd still have his arms and legs. I really like the trade-offs and problems everyone is indirectly causing. It's unique

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/5040-strawberry-preserves/ said:
@Strawberry Preserves[/URL]
Lol. The Dominatrix type? What can of Rp do you think we're running here?
What can of?

Arkytior said:
What can of?
Oh no, I'm so embarrassed =( I don't know what's wrong with me. I promise I thought I typed "kind of". T_T and this happens a lot. I hope it's not a condition =/

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Oh no, I'm so embarrassed =( I don't know what's wrong with me. I promise I thought I typed "kind of". T_T and this happens a lot. I hope it's not a condition =/

[/QUOTE]
It's can of a condition.(>u>)

@Veirrianna Valentine did you watch RWBY yet??!

I NEED TO HUG SOMEONE WHO UNDERSTANDS!!

IG42 said:
@Veirrianna Valentine did you watch RWBY yet??!
I NEED TO HUG SOMEONE WHO UNDERSTANDS!!
*Embrace's Iggy in a sisterly embrace.*

"It's okay, summer child, they'll be back next time, and everything will be okay."

But yes, and holy shit, I didn't expect so many things and just....

This

T58CNRh.gif

and This

54a.gif

an this

tumblr_inline_mqvp26KAk91qz4rgp.gif

and also this

rwby_no_by_dustiniz117-d7slzu7.gif

All seem like perfectly valid responses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back