Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Kinzu Hekmatyar][media] [/media] Ingore the political sense [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/6779-white-masquerade/ said:
@White Masquerade[/URL]
xD . LOL. That's how you think of me? Interesting

Last edited by a moderator:
Nah only in this context, with you trying to pin something on me. Trying to build the seven swordsmen, then one goes insane from plot and setting .Which I had 0 control over, it was taken out my hands and directed by you. Now I'm swordsmen down and were out of position on the world combat map, under the guise now people are acting on emotions. Such as the land of fire rebels ,a now Hosie and allies are being pulled into it running on feelings. Sorta lead toward those days of old violent last charges, I have grasp this situation at hand it's dangerous , but in a way it bending in your favor.

Only means I need to patch up Yasa Asap, Send the 3 amigos out to wreck some stuff. Though being late to the party may just play into my favor .. *Adjust glasses * @White Masquerade

@Kinzu Hekmatyar

(> :D ) You give me way too much credit. Nothing is playing in my favor Kinzu-san. (>u>). Really, it all started when Hanbungetsu made fun of Shirokko. If she never did that we wouldn't have been in this mess. That award thing in the overview is 3 million % for real. What characters do is affecting their own lives. I'm surprised no one just stopped, took a deep breath and asked,

"White. What I'm doing isn't working. I'm only messing up myself. What does my character have to do to make it out alive? What do they have to do to be successful?"

I will give you the answer.

And naw, the Water looks okay. Fire is right behind them by 3-5 points, but Kiri is still the strongest nation.

Lol,see than why would you not wait for them #_# . @White Masquerade

I also regret not bring in more oc's to bring in the full strength of seven blades @ - @ ,because i had hope to collect member . but stuff flew by an since the arc of the kiri was so brief ugh . would be to just scartch up last addition seven swordsmen lol . So many regrets ,in the kirigakure arc.

@White Masquerade[/URL]
I also regret not bring in more oc's to bring in the full strength of seven blades @ - @ ,because i had hope to collect member . but stuff flew by an since the arc of the kiri was so brief ugh . would be to late to just scartch up "new" gen . seven swordsmen lol . So many regrets ,in the kirigakure arc.
Yeah everyone can wait for Kiri, but everyone in Konoha is going to be killed. You still want to wait? (:3) Tell me, tell me

and will be back.

Really, Kiri can join the fray at any time. We have an awesome void release user (@Kiyoko Tomoe ) who can essentially transport Kiri fighters anywhere they're needed via void portal. Even if he's currently limbless atm, it already gives Kiri a strategic advantage in terms of travel=P

Almost done with Birthright, and I'll probably start on Nohr on Thursday so I can take advantage of the EXP Map that's getting released. The Second Generation children are even more broken this time around and Ryoma is hilariously top-tier.

[QUOTE="Kinzu Hekmatyar]OBJECTION!,remember that man who gave everyone in the Suna chakra rabies ? Yeah i'm pretty sure that was your fault.
View attachment 239913

[/QUOTE]
I love the fact that Kinzu just termed it "Chakra rabies", because that's what I always thought of it as anyway xD +1

QuirkyAngel said:
Really, Kiri can join the fray at any time. We have an awesome void release user (@Kiyoko Tomoe ) who can essentially transport Kiri fighters anywhere they're needed via void portal. Even if he's currently limbless atm, it already gives Kiri a strategic advantage in terms of travel=P
Whoooooo, spicy Quirkstar. I like it. For some reason, I feel it totally suits you. Definitely. It brings out your inner wild; which makes sense since you're a Biology major. Every time I get close to you, you always surprise me.

About Toshiro, good luck xD . His will is broken along with his body. Toshiro's not coming back to help you all anytime soon.

GasMaskie said:
Almost done with Birthright, and I'll probably start on Nohr on Thursday so I can take advantage of the EXP Map that's getting released. The Second Generation children are even more broken this time around and Ryoma is hilariously top-tier.
Gasss comes out of the void! Nice to have you back partner.

Stickdom said:
I love the fact that Kinzu just termed it "Chakra rabies", because that's what I always thought of it as anyway xD +1
That is certainly the most creative term I've seen so far.

@BlacklegSanji

Nice one! I have no issues fighting with you too

@Tekigami

Welcome back, I thought you died on us. I was a little scared. I should be having a post for Tenzumaki today a bit later

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Whoooooo, spicy Quirkstar. I like it. For some reason, I feel it totally suits you. Definitely. It brings out your inner wild; which makes sense since you're a Biology major. Every time I get close to you, you always surprise me.

[/QUOTE]
tumblr_mgertdpWmh1rln51lo1_500.gif

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]

About Toshiro, good luck xD . His will is broken along with his body. Toshiro's not coming back to help you all anytime soon.

[/QUOTE]
How can you say that so nonchalantly after what you did to the poor symmetry-lover? D:

Just you wait. Toshi will pull himself back together! For Tsukiko, if nothing else.

QuirkyAngel said:
How can you say that so nonchalantly after what you did to the poor symmetry-lover? D:

Just you wait. Toshi will pull himself back together! For Tsukiko, if nothing else.
I swear White hates Infi's characters, she doesn't want them to know love...

You may have forgotten, but the whole point of this RP is to complete the correct ships. There are no other goals.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]About Toshiro, good luck xD . His will is broken along with his body. Toshiro's not coming back to help you all anytime soon.

[/QUOTE]
His will, broken? Hah, you underestimate Toshiro's symmetry OCD. He'll just, as stated by a little birdie earlier, only notice his lack of symmetry due to the loss of his limbs, not the pain xD

BlacklegSanji said:
I swear White hates Infi's characters, she doesn't want them to know love...
[QUOTE="White Masquerade]What? No, lol. I love Infi's characters. I just don't like their boyfriends

[/QUOTE]
*points to Maika's "Forever Alone" corner*

To be honest, I'm waiting to see if Uzazab friendzones him and falls for Shinsei. Not that Maika would mind, he is the Best Bro after all, he'd wingman for his friend, even if they are also rivals (B')

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]His will, broken? Hah, you underestimate Toshiro's symmetry OCD. He'll just, as stated by a little birdie earlier, only notice his lack of symmetry due to the loss of his limbs, not the pain xD

[/QUOTE]
I'm sorry, I always get distracted by your signature. I don't know how you come up with those cute things. For Toshiro, okay I believe you. I always will (:3)

Stickdom said:
To be honest, I'm waiting to see if Uzazab friendzones him and falls for Shinsei. Not that Maika would mind, he is the Best Bro after all, he'd wingman for his friend, even if they are also rivals (B')
Lol. Stick, I get the sense you're a masochist deep down. It's like you want and expect the worst to happen. IF I read your post correctly, Maika is still stuck on Chanda and is about to friendzone himself

Stickdom said:
Is the Forever Alone corner exclusive only to Maika? Cause I'm thinking at this point Akane may join the club, since Jota's pretty much fallen off the face of the earth. ;p

@Tekigami

Congrats on not being dead and coming back :) .

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]I'm sorry, I always get distracted by your signature. I don't know how you come up with those cute things. For Toshiro, okay I believe you. I always will (:3)
Lol. Stick, I get the sense you're a masochist deep down. It's like you want and expect the worst to happen. IF I read your post correctly, Maika is still stuck on Chanda and is about to friendzone himself

[/QUOTE]
Haha, I'm not a masochist (mostly :3), I'm just a realist. Maika can see Uzazab taking interest in Shinsei, even if it's because he is annoying her, but that tends to lead to some kind of relationship, he's not gonna step in the way if it happens. He won't friendzone himself if she comes out and says she likes Maika instead, but he's not gonna come on strong unless she seems to take an interest in him as well.

As for being stuck on Chanda, he's not really. He still likes her and he thinks of her, but he's not really sure if it's romantic or simply a deep friendship, they did go through a lot together, and Chanda's last message to him pretty much promised they'd meet up again. But if that's what you're thinking the post says, you're totally on the wrong track. Which is good, it makes me glad that I have some things in store that you're not expecting ;3

clarinetti said:
Is the Forever Alone corner exclusive only to Maika? Cause I'm thinking at this point Akane may join the club, since Jota's pretty much fallen off the face of the earth. ;p
@Tekigami

Congrats on not being dead and coming back :) .
Jump on in, it's open to any, Maika's just been the sole resident since the community here decided that he had no ship to sail. Who knows, maybe Akane and Maika will leave the Forever Alone corner together, hand in hand xD I mean, they'd have to meet and stuff first, and I think Maika may be just a bit old for her, but as I said before, who knows? xD

Edit: just noticed they are pretty much the same age, I could have sworn Akane was mid-teens xD

Stickdom said:
Jump on in, it's open to any, Maika's just been the sole resident since the community here decided that he had no ship to sail. Who knows, maybe Akane and Maika will leave the Forever Alone corner together, hand in hand xD I mean, they'd have to meet and stuff first, and I think Maika may be just a bit old for her, but as I said before, who knows? xD
Add Anpanini to that corner too. :3c

Stickdom said:
Haha, I'm not a masochist (mostly :3), I'm just a realist. Maika can see Uzazab taking interest in Shinsei, even if it's because he is annoying her, but that tends to lead to some kind of relationship, he's not gonna step in the way if it happens. He won't friendzone himself if she comes out and says she likes Maika instead, but he's not gonna come on strong unless she seems to take an interest in him as well.
As for being stuck on Chanda, he's not really. He still likes her and he thinks of her, but he's not really sure if it's romantic or simply a deep friendship, they did go through a lot together, and Chanda's last message to him pretty much promised they'd meet up again. But if that's what you're thinking the post says, you're totally on the wrong track. Which is good, it makes me glad that I have some things in store that you're not expecting ;3
b_baka_by_mrsonic4010-d85wf65.gif
Stickdom no Baka.

@clarinetti

Ah yeah! Hellkite is a mod for the FairyTail HP and they're also doing a conclusion to the story as this one is going on. I know how difficult it is so I'm not going to bother her about it. It's a bummer though =/.

*Coughs*

Jotaro wasn't man enough for Akane in my opinion anyway. Did you see what he did out in the field in Kiri? "You want some chocolate, Akane?" (BP) Jotaro please. There wasn't a suave bone in his body. She needs a Ryuu or non-blood related Torune.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back