Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="White Masquerade]._.
Is that what you want, QuirkyAngel?

[/QUOTE]
*speaks quickly*

Nope. Not at all.

*glances away*

QuirkyAngel said:
*speaks quickly*
Nope. Not at all.

*glances away*
LOL. *Hugs QuirkStar* It was a harmless question xD

You had the 18,000th post by the way. Congrats. That's ridiculous.

@BlacklegSanji

Your wanted poster says only alive because when this RP is over, I'm going to take my time torturing you for what you've done.

@Kiyoko Tomoe

I have to apologize after the RP is over. I'm reading over the 8-Tails post again and I'm just shaking my head. Writing some of these characters makes me so sad. I'm so sorry Tmo

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9893-quirkyangel/ said:
@QuirkyAngel[/URL]
No, no stops are being pulled out anywhere =/ This final arc was supposed to be easy, but Clarinetti wasn't having any of that. If you want more info ask her. She said somewhere here in the OOC that people better be dying. She wants drama
Hm..... yea, I'll own up to that- I've made a few comments indicating my desire for some more drama, possibly through the medium of bloodshed and murder. I mean, it's supposed to be a war after all, and you can't expect people to come out of it unscathed. So if that's the reason you're now going full throttle, well, there's that sorted. (Unless everyone's really not digging it, in which then I apologize for inflicting this upon you all)

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]So...? I don't like sharing, for one, and for two, I'm the Donut Goddess, meaning I make the best donuts you'll ever find to exist, not exist, and to pseudo-exist in my stomach that's actually become a dimensional void in order to compensate for the billions of donuts I eat each second :x

[/QUOTE]
Hey, if you think you make the best donuts in the world, that's great for you. Go ahead and eat your heart's content from those ones. Just don't touch my donuts, and we'll be cool.

Last edited by a moderator:
clarinetti said:
Hm..... yea, I'll own up to that- I've made a few comments indicating my desire for some more drama, possibly through the medium of bloodshed and murder. I mean, it's supposed to be a war after all, and you can't expect people to come out of it unscathed. So if that's the reason you're now going full throttle, well, there's that sorted. (Unless everyone's really not digging it, in which then I apologize for inflicting this upon you all)
Hey, if you think you make the best donuts in the world, that's great for you. Go ahead and eat your heart's content from those ones. Just don't touch my donuts, and we'll be cool.
Ari-Gatou Compadre. I can't wait to write Kinnosuke with you =) (o'v'o)(^U^)( :) )(:B)(>u>)( ;) ). See you in IC? (^.^)

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Ari-Gatou Compadre. I can't wait to write Kinnosuke with you =) (o'v'o)(^U^)( :) )(:B)(>u>)( ;) ). See you in IC? (^.^)

[/QUOTE]
Oh, you know it- I got a pile of work to do, but I'll make some time in the new few days to whip up a reply.( ;) )

@Veirrianna Valentine Rejoice, for I have found time to write a reply. Now you can get off my back and leave me be, heh! *makes grumpy old hermit noises*

Okay, got my post up :3

@Veirrianna Valentine Now you can quit nagging me about it xD

@White Masquerade I left it open to some prime ribbing from Uzazab if she wants to jump on Maika for being all "peacie-lover" guy xD I hadn't meant for it to become so "hippie Make-Love-Not-War" but I think Maika has a few things going for him, he knows what he stands by, at least.

Stickdom said:

@White Masquerade I left it open to some prime ribbing from Uzazab if she wants to jump on Maika for being all "peacie-lover" guy xD I hadn't meant for it to become so "hippie Make-Love-Not-War" but I think Maika has a few things going for him, he knows what he stands by, at least.
@Veirrianna Valentine

Yeah Veryanna quit nagging Stick about it

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]@Veirrianna Valentine

[/QUOTE]
Oh don't you start in on this. I'm already debating turning things on their heads, don't tempt me to make it crazier xD

[media]

[/media]
RIP Kotomine, you can't spook me anymore. They actually did remove black keys from the paid gacha and replaced them with useful Craft Essences.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]@Veirrianna Valentine

[/QUOTE]
Yeah quit nagging for posts to move your own plotline forward.

By the way (':3)

@Veirrianna Valentine

You know I have to give you a hard time, nothing personal V

@GasMaskie

You can't get rid of him. He'll be in your dreams

@IG42

Well hello stranger! I didn't forget about him. Akago is soon on the list

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/4043-blacklegsanji/ said:
@BlacklegSanji[/URL]
@BlacklegSanji

@BlacklegSanji

Come talk to me.

@Arkytior

As Kiyomi's creator, can you tell Sanji to talk to me? He's being kuuderish to me again. I told him give me a kiss in PM and he never answered me back =(
What the hell am I supposed to do? xD

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12589-ig42/ said:
@IG42[/URL]

Well hello stranger! I didn't forget about him. Akago is soon on the list
The more time spent writing actual posts means less time spent flirting here.

@GasMaskie

Lol Gas you need to stop. If you keep saying it he really will appear.

@Arkytior

I dunno ._. Demand he do it.

@IG42

Wow, are we going to have a other argument again? What's the lip for?? You've been gone for like 5 days and though I love Akago, there are other characters here that have to be serviced! Excuse me for not bumping you to the front your highness! :0/5:

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12589-ig42/ said:
@IG42[/URL]

Wow, are we going to have a other argument again? What's the lip for?? You've been gone for like 5 days and though I love Akago, there are other characters here that have to be serviced! Excuse me for not bumping you to the front your highness! :0/5:
"The Tsun'll come out tomorrow, bet your bottom dollar that tomorrow, there'll be Tsun."

That wasn't exactly meant as a threat

GasMaskie said:
Nana will pull off her face and reveal that she's been Kotomine the whole time.

giphy.gif

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14769-gasmaskie/ said:
@GasMaskie[/URL]
Lol Gas you need to stop. If you keep saying it he really will appear.

@Arkytior

I dunno ._. Demand he do it.

@IG42

I don't think it works that way

Stickdom said:

17959-Good-Job-Gif.gif

Hey EYE

@IG42

Alright I'll be good and start working on some posts. Just know I don't forget things like this. After this Rp, you're through IG42 (>A>)

@Arkytior

=/ Yeah, you're right. Sorry for bothering you about it. I'll just try be non-creepy with him. Thank you =)

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Lol Gas you need to stop. If you keep saying it he really will appear.

[/QUOTE]
You say that like it'd be a bad thing. Anyways, let's get some more of those Secret Factors done tomorrow. I've got to write two essays tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back