Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
White, I'm hungry... Where's the super-duper secret secret secret secret secret donut stash again...? I always forget...

Last edited by a moderator:
White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10129-clarinetti/ said:
@clarinetti[/URL]
If Torune doesn't like what going on, then Torune should do something about it. (B') Have him show Kinnosuke who's really in charge.

xD . And no, no, I haven't edited the Gods' sheets anytime recently. Kinnosuke's special skill is chakra replenishment by eating Earth. She's perfectly fine eating rocks and such as opposed to normal food; it gives her energy much quicker.

As for their ship, it's not a normal ship (OuO). Their relationship is the type where they can't stand each other 90% of the time, but grow to respect the other's quirks over time. That's the best ship! Kinno has already been hooked by his fiery passion!

She just doesn't talk about it

Shh!
Ah, well, that would explain the whole eating rocks business, wouldn't it? Let's just retract that point then...

Hm, I should've expected as much- deep down, beneath that judgemental, impassive façade, Kinnosuke's just a tsundere (Or maybe kuudere?) looking for someone to open her heart to! And Torune will be the one to unconsciously unleash those inner passions, by pissing her off most of the time! (<3.<3)(> :D )( ;) )

Alright then, I'll work with this.

Also... can I have a donut too? Please???

Well, Shielder is the starter Servant and you get enough magical crack crystals to roll the gacha once after the tutorial. There are a ton of servants and two types of Gacha. The first type is essentially F2P and lets you roll using Friend Points that you get from using other people's servants in battle. The servants found in this one go from 1-3 Stars. The second is the Magical Crack Crystal Gacha that uses paid currency (although most people just slowly stock-up on the crystals from clearing maps rather than actually buying them) and the servants are 3-5 stars here. One can also use tickets to single-roll the MCC Gacha, but new players will probably be unable to procure these because it requires one to clear daily quests.

There's also Craft Essences, these also range in rank from 1 to 5 stars. The gachas don't separate Craft Essences and Servants so rolling is always a big risk. As for the playable servants, here's the leaked list:

Fate/Stay Night, Hollow Ataraxia & Unlimited Codes

• Arturia Pendragon
  • Saber Alter
  • Santa Alter (New)
  • Saber Lily
  • Heroine X (New)
  • Arturia Lancer (New)
  • Arturia Alter Lancer (New)
  • Emiya
  • Emiya Alter (New)
  • Emiya Assassin (New)
  • Gilgamesh
  • Gilgamesh Caster (New)
  • Kogil (Child version of Gilgamesh)
  • Cu Chulainn
  • Cu Chulainn Alter (New)
  • Cu Chulainn Caster (New)
  • Medusa
  • Medusa Devil (New)
  • Medusa Girl (New)
  • Heracles
  • Medea
  • Medea Lily (New)
  • Sasaki Kojiro
  • Hassan-I-Sabbah
  • Angra Mainyu
  • Stheno (New)
  • Euryale (New)
  • Bedivere (New)
  • Merlin (New)
  • Jaguar Man (Taiga Fujimura, new)
  • Isthar (Rin Tohsaka, new)
  • Parvati (Sakura Matou, new)

Fate/Zero

• Diarmuid
  • Diarmuid Saber (New)
  • Iskandar
  • Alexander (Child version of Iskandar, new)
  • Lancelot
  • Lancelot Saber (New)
  • Gilles de Rais
  • Gilles de Rais (Saber)
  • Hundred Hassan
  • Fionn McCool (As younger version, new)
  • Iri (Irisviel von Einzbern as a servant? New)
  • Zhuang Ling (Lord-El-Melloi / Waver Velvet, new)

Fate/Apocrypha

• Jeanne d’Arc
  • Jeanne d Arc Alter (New)
  • Sieg
  • Siegfried
  • Chiron
  • Vlad III (as Berserker)
  • Astolfo
  • Astolfo Saber (New)
  • Frankenstein
  • Avicebron
  • Jack The Ripper
  • Mordred
  • Atalanta
  • Karna
  • Achilles
  • Spartacus
  • Shakespeare
  • Semiramis
  • Amakusa Shirou

Fate/Extra & Fate/Extra CCC

• Nero
  • Nero Bride
  • Mother Harlot (Nero as Rider servant?, New)
  • Tamamo no Mae
  • Tamamo Cat (New)
  • Elizabeth Bathory
  • Elizabeth Bathory Halloween (New)
  • Hans Christian Andersen
  • Suzuka Gozen
  • Gawain
  • Robin Hood
  • Vlad III
  • Francis Drake
  • Lu Bu
  • Red Hare (Lu Bu as Rider servant? New)
  • Nursery Rhyme
  • Li Shuwen (Assassin)
  • Li Shuwen (Lancer, New)
  • Meltlilith
  • Passionlip
  • Kingprotea
  • Kazudrop
  • Violet

Fate/strange Fake

• Enkidu

Fate/Koha Ace

• Okita Souji
  • Oda Nobunaga

Fate/Prototype

• Arthur Pendragon
  • Gilgamesh Prototype
  • Cu Chulainn Prototype
  • Perseus
  • Perseus Lancer (New)
  • Arash
  • Ozymandias
  • Paracelsus
  • Serenity Hassan

Fate/Grand Order (All brand new servants)

• Mashu Kyrielight
  • Atilla
  • Arjuna
  • Scathach
  • Ushiwakamaru
  • Darius III
  • Mephistopheles
  • Jekyll & Hyde (as Assassin)
  • Chevalier d’Eon
  • Julius Caesar
  • Leonidas I
  • Romulus
  • Boudica
  • Saint Martha
  • Marie Antoinette
  • Edward Teach
  • Eric the Bloodaxe
  • Caligula
  • Kiyohime
  • Asterios
  • Wolfgang Armadeus Mozart
  • Charles Henri Sanson
  • Jing Ke
  • Phantom of the Opera
  • Carmilla
  • Mata Hari
  • David
  • Sakata Kintoki
  • Musashibo Benkei
  • Saint George
  • Orion & Artemis
  • Valkyrie
  • King Solomon (as Grand Caster)
  • Charles Babbage
  • Nikola Tesla
  • Miyamoto Musashi
  • Caeneus
  • Anne Bonny & Mary Read
  • King Hassan
  • Sigurd
  • Brynhildr
  • Fuma Kotaro
  • Sanzang
  • Hector
  • Geronimo
  • Tomoe Gozen
  • Leornado Da Vinci
  • Beowulf
  • Fujiwara no Hidesato
  • Qin Liangyu
  • Billy the Kid
  • Nitocris
  • Nezha
  • Cleopatra
  • Edmond Dantes
  • Medb
  • Rama
  • Sita
  • Holmes
  • Tiamat
  • Hyozoin Ryu
  • Helena Petrovna Blavatsky
  • Mochizuki Chiyome
  • Quetzalcoatlus
  • Ibaraki Doji
  • Shuten Doji
  • Calamity Jane
  • Fergus mac Roich
  • Bradamante
  • Ivan the Terrible
  • Florence Nightingale

clarinetti said:
Ah, well, that would explain the whole eating rocks business, wouldn't it? Let's just retract that point then...
Hm, I should've expected as much- deep down, beneath that judgemental, impassive façade, Kinnosuke's just a tsundere (Or maybe kuudere?) looking for someone to open her heart to! And Torune will be the one to unconsciously unleash those inner passions, by pissing her off most of the time! (<3.<3)(> :D )( ;) )

Alright then, I'll work with this.

Yeah, most of the foolish junk I set up in this RP has a really easy answer and explanation. It's just hidden under more foolishness and nonsense. There have been so many situations where if character X just did Y, everything would have worked out fine. But for some reason, the character decided it was a trap and screwed themselves over. Lol. Those are the best. I love reading those posts

clarinetti said:
No, my donuts! It's my stash, not yours or White's! >~<

Well, it's kind of White's considering she's the only one who ever knows where it is as I always forget meaning she could easily eat them all without me knowing...

@Kiyoko Tomoe

Oops. Forgot to answer. It's under the seat...belt.

@GasMaskie

Dang. That's a BIG list. Nasu has been putting in a lot of work on that. Is there a timer on the game? Like it has stamina and you have to wait a few hours before it refreshes? I hate that so much in mobile games

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]It's under the seat...belt.

[/QUOTE]

A0jPpO0.gif

Yeah, there's a timer. Also, it looks like they'll be implementing PvP into the game in the future. Though, it'll likely be the AI-controlled versions of another player's team that you face rather than a direct battle. The next 'Order' or time period that's being added will be America. I'm thinking that Geronimo will be a genderbent 5-star and that Billy the Kid will be the helper servant of the area.

Forgot to mention, once you complete a time period you'll get one copy of the 3-star servant who helped you in the story. Fuyuki gives you Caster Cu, France gives you Kiyohime (Yandere #1), Roma gives you Boudicca (Trash, I burnt her card for monies), Okeanos gives you David (Worst father ever, really good support Archer), and London gives you Jekyll. The events usually have a free 4-star servant that you can obtain by grinding hard. Also, fusing multiple copies of the same Servant allow you to strengthen their Noble Phantasm up to Level 5.

The opening is slick, I'm pretty sure that I've shown you some gifs from it before. Also, I found it funny that the servant you used in your example profile from the last Fate RP actually ended up being canonized as Ushiwakamaru.​

@The Suspicious Eye

(> :D ) Don't say a word

@GasMaskie

If there's a timer, I'll wait and watch a bit. It's frustrating when you're about to get the card you want, then have to wait 24 hours to "refiil". Ugh. It's cool they set up a faithful game to fate though. I am impressed. And, yeah? It makes sense they'd use him! He had a really cool history and super achievements

@White Masquerade

Yeah, timers are the worst. Since I ended up rolling Bryn though, I blew a couple of stam-restoratives so that I could run the Daily Quest multiple times in order to level her up to max before her first ascension. Forgot to mention, Calamity Jane and Quetzalcoatlus are likely to be the other two America servants. I have no idea why Holmes wasn't part of the London update though.

It's even funnier since Ushiwakamaru got genderbent into the loli rider in that opening and you ended up doing the same thing (though she ended up as a Saber). I think Nasu wrote some of the story so that would explain why it's actually really good despite the fact that it's a mobile game. DW, despite spooking everyone with terrible gacha rates, does give away a ton of Golden Apple items that refill the stamina gauge instantly during events.

There's a collab event coming up sometime after the Valentine's event and no one knows what they're crossing over with. Maybe a promotion for the Tsukihime remake? Some of the story has been translated but the project ended up dying. Still, there's a ton of summaries all over the internet. Aside from Nightingale, I'm looking forward to Musashi who probably won't be genderbent (though he may end up being the Grand Saber because of how hyped he is).

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15225-kinzu-hekmatyar/ said:
@Kinzu Hekmatyar[/URL]
Wth Kinzu!??? Yasashii wasn't messed up that bad!! ( :o )
You don't think being skewered through the spine is bad? O.o

Tekigami said:
@White Masquerade
As long as I'm not the only one who you do this too I don't care with it
Chiaki nearly lost a hand in the last arc. White's also blown up quite a lot of villages and npc deaths all over the place. Yet she tells us for the final arc, she's pulling out all the stops...

...You joined at a bad time, friend.

QuirkyAngel said:
Chiaki nearly lost a hand in the last arc. White's also blown up quite a lot of villages and npc deaths all over the place. Yet she tells us for the final arc, she's pulling out all the stops...
...You joined at a bad time, friend.

indeed-harry-potter.gif

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]No, my donuts! It's my stash, not yours or White's! >~<
Well, it's kind of White's considering she's the only one who ever knows where it is as I always forget meaning she could easily eat them all without me knowing...

[/QUOTE]
Hey, whatever happened to sharing is caring and all that good stuff?!

Well, so be it- I'll just have to make a fresh batch of piping hot donuts for myself then (o'v'o).

clarinetti said:
Hey, whatever happened to sharing is caring and all that good stuff?!
Well, so be it- I'll just have to make a fresh batch of piping hot donuts for myself then (o'v'o).
So...? I don't like sharing, for one, and for two, I'm the Donut Goddess, meaning I make the best donuts you'll ever find to exist, not exist, and to pseudo-exist in my stomach that's actually become a dimensional void in order to compensate for the billions of donuts I eat each second :x

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]So...? I don't like sharing, for one, and for two, I'm the Donut Goddess, meaning I make the best donuts you'll ever find to exist, not exist, and to pseudo-exist in my stomach that's actually become a dimensional void in order to compensate for the billions of donuts I eat each second :x

[/QUOTE]
Your liking for doughnuts reminds me of a character in a manga I read... called Q... who literally has a gigantic stomach large enough to eat eldritch abominations and loves doughnuts, haha.

125681l.jpg

[QUOTE="Strawberry Preserves]Your liking for doughnuts reminds me of a character in a manga I read... called Q... who literally has a gigantic stomach large enough to eat eldritch abominations and loves doughnuts, haha.
125681l.jpg

[/QUOTE]
I'll let you have one donut, just because you've proven yourself to know the right stuff :x

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15225-kinzu-hekmatyar/ said:
@Kinzu Hekmatyar[/URL]
Wth Kinzu!??? Yasashii wasn't messed up that bad!! ( :o )
"

" All along the shinobi's? chest? and arms were blades of blue sticking through one side and out the other.The woman's legs met the same fate

perforated like a crucifix by Samehada's many spines./her lower back, skewering the woman's spine, exiting through the flesh on the front of her stomach.

"-I figured that right there shredded most of her leg an arm along with her chest damaging her lungs. likely leading to why she was vomiting blood to began with , sorta figure she was gonna die in an instance honestly (>A>) just the word context sorta picture her being well..turn into screwed piece of flesh. hopfully i'm not the only one who expect Yasa to die in one move all together ( -_- ") @White Masquerade

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]I'll let you have one donut, just because you've proven yourself to know the right stuff :x

[/QUOTE]
>3o) People who give me food are the best types of people.

@White Masquerade[/URL]
Unless the spine is healed she's basically paralyzed from the waist down. Being punctured through the stomach means she won't be eating, or holding anything down for a while. And a collapsed lung, caused by puncture, if not treated quickly enough can lead to death. Yep, it's a miracle she's still alive =(

@QuirkyAngel

No, no stops are being pulled out anywhere =/ This final arc was supposed to be easy, but Clarinetti wasn't having any of that. If you want more info ask her. She said somewhere here in the OOC that people better be dying. She wants drama

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9893-quirkyangel/ said:
@QuirkyAngel[/URL]
No, no stops are being pulled out anywhere =/ This final arc was supposed to be easy, but Clarinetti wasn't having any of that. If you want more info ask her. She said somewhere here in the OOC that people better be dying. She wants drama
...Then, you warning us you're going 'all out' for the final arch isn't true?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back