Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
That we were gonna get married, have three kids: one boy and twin girls. The boys name is Atticus the girls name are left to you. We would start out in a condo in the city then move out to the suburbs where we leave three years later to a farm after winning the lottery. I invest the money in a farming and fishing organization to help unions and make food more accessible to people. You figure out a new way to stop air born pollutes from boiling the world from the inside and credited with the greats human achievement. Our kids grow up and we have more than eight grandkids. One of the girls hate us because we never spent enough time with her and then we make it up over our new beach house in santa monica. But out of all of that, the best part is that we get married. I thought we were gonna get married! MARRIED!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!#RGewrgif3quefjghuewijlrsgheklnwfougeaghejn

Edward my dear, you'll soon learn that White only has room for five people past being friends; Kanra, Quirky, Suki, Stick, and me X3

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Edward Valentine]That we were gonna get married, have three kids: one boy and twin girls. The boys name is Atticus the girls name are left to you. We would start out in a condo in the city then move out to the suburbs where we leave three years later to a farm after winning the lottery. I invest the money in a farming and fishing organization to help unions and make food more accessible to people. You figure out a new way to stop air born pollutes from boiling the world from the inside and credited with the greats human achievement. Our kids grow up and we have more than eight grandkids. One of the girls hate us because we never spent enough time with her and then we make it up over our new beach house in santa monica. But out of all of that, the best part is that we get married. I thought we were gonna get married! MARRIED!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!#RGewrgif3quefjghuewijlrsgheklnwfougeaghejn

[/QUOTE]
Sorry m'dear, but White's soon-to-be married to LifeNobel X3

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Sorry m'dear, but White's soon-to-be married to LifeNobel X3

[/QUOTE]
I thought....wait...I thought...I'm confused :<

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7507-kiyoko-tomoe/ said:
@Kiyoko Tomoe[/URL]
And here you come, lmao. I really don't know what to say to you either! What's "past being friends?" Omg, it's starting to get little too hot in here
Past friendship is pseudo-family... Meaning not actually your family, but pretty damned close to it. That's the reason Arky wasn't included in that list, as she's 'actual' family :P

Arkytior said:
No this is something that shouldn't be said in public mommy..
Good tip!

@Edward Valentine

=P You can tell me how hot your fire burns for me in a PM, Romeo. You are in OOC timeout! No love talk!

@Kiyoko Tomoe

(:3) Aw, I wish I could like your post 20 times.

@Arkytior

Gotcha!

@The Suspicious Eye

Also. That was a wonderful post. You took it in a completely different direction =). I like that. Totally unexpected. You're a good writer. I dunno if you planned it that way, but it was good.

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7507-kiyoko-tomoe/ said:
@Kiyoko Tomoe[/URL]
(:3) Aw, I wish I could like your post 20 times.
And I wish I could snuggle with you twenty times.

Okay, that's a lie... It's more like a million times...

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14769-gasmaskie/ said:
@GasMaskie[/URL]

>_> Is that your favorite class?
Nope, but the amount of suffering that every Lancer goes through is hilarious. Like I said before, I was actually blowing all my tickets and magical crack crystals in hopes of summoning Beowulf. His character design is boring but the insanity of his NP makes him worth it.

[media]

[/media]
He's dual-wielding two Noble Phantasms but instead decides to beat the shit out of his enemy with his bare hands. Plus, Beowulf's only got Mad Enchantment Rank E- so the only changes to his personality are that he's slightly more bloodthirsty than usual. Lancelot's weird vocal screeching and "AAAAAARRRRRRTTTTTTTHHUUUUURRRRR!" are growing on me though.

It's part of his myth. Beowulf essentially wrecked all the legendary swords he wielded because he was either too strong or too reckless with them. In the case of Grendel, that troll/dragon/monster had a hide impervious to blades so Beowulf had to wrestle him to death and ended up ripping off his arm.

[media]

[/media]
Brynhild's chant is just hilarious. The visuals make it look like she's performing an orbital drop on whichever pour soul I'm pointing her at. Finn MacCool was the other new servant in the gacha, he's the guy who got NTRed by Diarmuid from Fate/Zero. Hilariously, he looks like Kayneth with longer hair.

GasMaskie said:
It's part of his myth. Beowulf essentially wrecked all the legendary swords he wielded because he was either too strong or too reckless with them. In the case of Grendel, that troll/dragon/monster had a hide impervious to blades so Beowulf had to wrestle him to death and ended up ripping off his arm.

[media]

[/media]
Brynhild's chant is just hilarious. The visuals make it look like she's performing an orbital drop on whichever pour soul I'm pointing her at. Finn MacCool was the other new servant in the gacha, he's the guy who got NTRed by Diarmuid from Fate/Zero. Hilariously, he looks like Kayneth with longer hair.
I watched hers and Finn's from the first. Fin is meh, Bryn's though it looked like they put extra graphics into hers. It looked painful. Ty for the Beowulf summary. I've only read excerpts and not the full book, but that seems interesting enough to have a full look

Beowulf's been a favorite of mine since Skullgirls put him into the game as a grappler-type pro wrestling character with a folding chair mechanic. I didn't bother saving for Astolfo who's coming out for Valentine's Day though, traps can't be proper husbandos. In other news, I managed to get Jekyll up to his 3rd ascension so now he's pretty insane at this point.

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14769-gasmaskie/ said:
@GasMaskie[/URL]
Yeah that confused me, I was expecting something flashy (>A>)
So I read that post of yours... and I got a few bones to pick with you.

Who is Kinnosuke to start ordering Torune around like a lapdog? How does she expect to fix whatever 'quirks' she deems in need of repair? And seriously, who chooses to eat rocks over a bowl of hot noodles and soup?! Do all the shinobi gods sustain themselves solely on the elements which they represent, or else they perish whilst consuming normal food? I sense this was done solely so that Kinnosuke could have a snarky comeback, when Torune's just trying to be a nice guy and make the situation slightly less awkward. One second you imply that you want to ship KinnosukexTorune, and then you're just putting obstacles in front of that. (>A>)

Don't get me wrong, it's still amusing... but sometimes you confound me, White.

@GasMaskie

Is Grand Order multiplayer?

@clarinetti

If Torune doesn't like what going on, then Torune should do something about it. (B') Have him show Kinnosuke who's really in charge.

xD . And no, no, I haven't edited the Gods' sheets anytime recently. Kinnosuke's special skill is chakra replenishment by eating Earth. She's perfectly fine eating rocks and such as opposed to normal food; it gives her energy much quicker.

As for their ship, it's not a normal ship (OuO). Their relationship is the type where they can't stand each other 90% of the time, but grow to respect the other's quirks over time. That's the best ship! Kinno has already been hooked by his fiery passion!

She just doesn't talk about it

Shh!

@The Suspicious Eye[/URL]
Also. That was a wonderful post. You took it in a completely different direction =). I like that. Totally unexpected. You're a good writer. I dunno if you planned it that way, but it was good.

A.....A......

Complement?!!

tumblr_inline_n8gxiseCir1sv5kya.gif

ab93d70bde17338d4bfe6e4a2462e3241233057377_full.jpg

483569zuzlnu5js7.jpg

Nah, it's just a simple turn-based mobile rpg and you can bring one of your friend's servants along to fight with your party of five. It's also a little of a visual novel since you get dialogue choices but those don't lead to bad ends. The Valentine's Day event is probably going to be entertaining and off-the-walls since Nasu's been writing up really silly events. I think the next servant I'll save up for will be Florence Nightingale who ended up winning the servant lottery and got Ruler as a class.

GasMaskie said:
Nah, it's just a simple turn-based mobile rpg and you can bring one of your friend's servants along to fight with your party of five. It's also a little of a visual novel since you get dialogue choices but those don't lead to bad ends. The Valentine's Day event is probably going to be entertaining and off-the-walls since Nasu's been writing up really silly events. I think the next servant I'll save up for will be Florence Nightingale who ended up winning the servant lottery and got Ruler as a class.
Dangit. I wanted to play you =P. Nightingale is a good one. Two more questions. How many servants total? And you were saying you got something from the Gachapon. You have to unlock the rest?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back