Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Let me see..
You are Satsuki, I am Ryuko

You are Kakashi, I am Gai

You are Sasuke, I am Naruto

You are Goku, I am Vegeta

You are Madoka, I am Homura

I can't explain it any better =P

[/QUOTE]
Hey, White... Just now noticed this post, but lemme fix some of these things.

Homura becomes more powerful than Madoka at the end, y'know. Soo... In that instance, you win.

Gai outdoes even Kakashi in the end, able to go toe-to-toe with Madara, who Kakashi couldn't stand a chance against, plus it took both Naruto and Sasuke to 'defeat' the Madara Gai almost killed.

Naruto and Sasuke, they're both of equal power at the end so that one means you tie.

Not to mention, those roles of yours I've corrected had one thing the other side didn't; passion and hard work that far outstretched their goal. I mean, Homura for instance, she rewrote time for the sake of achieving her goal, which was saving Madoka. Really, in the end, Homura wasn't a bad person at all, even when she did become the 'devil' counterpart to Madoka's being the role of god.

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Now is the shiver from fear? Disgust?
Perhaps......... anticipation? (>u>)

[/QUOTE]
Who knows? It's his imagination after all.

Veirrianna Valentine] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/5217-stickdom/ said:
@Stickdom[/URL]
I've got Ja Jankin's reply, dude, now all I need is Maika giving his two cents on Dove's predicament and I can get her caravan rolling. That and you could prolly progress us to where we're going as well.

@White Masquerade

Oh, he only want to talk to a girl in a dress? Well Ja doesn't need to worry his pretty little head, I've got one or two of those tucked away =)
Heya, I'm sorry I've been so distant the past few days. My family is on the middle of moving, so 90% of our belongings are in boxes or going to be, and we're packing ourselves, so it's been extremely busy around here. I might get the chance to reply tonight, though I doubt it, we're doing a lot of furniture moving, so it might have to wait another day or two. So sorry for the hold-up, I hate making people wait on me :/

Stickdom said:
Heya, I'm sorry I've been so distant the past few days. My family is on the middle of moving, so 90% of our belongings are in boxes or going to be, and we're packing ourselves, so it's been extremely busy around here. I might get the chance to reply tonight, though I doubt it, we're doing a lot of furniture moving, so it might have to wait another day or two. So sorry for the hold-up, I hate making people wait on me :/
Hey no problem. If as long as Masque is down with it, and you put a simple placeholder post in and wanted to message me the basic gist of Maika attitude and words to his response without delving into it fully and then filling it in later that would work fine too if it's easier.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Sure, I'm down for anything.

[/QUOTE]
Aaaaanyythiiiing? (>u>)

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]It's always you! (>n>)

[/QUOTE]
To paraphrase a little: OvO

Also should I be waiting for a Hoshie post or just moving on?

IG42 said:
To paraphrase a little: OvO
Also should I be waiting for a Hoshie post or just moving on?
Up to you. I have posts set for every situation, but if you want to move ahead, I won't be mad

I found out a couple days ago that I will be accepted into the program that I wish to go into which is chemical engineering so I'm quite excited.

BlacklegSanji said:
I found out a couple days ago that I will be accepted into the program that I wish to go into which is chemical engineering so I'm quite excited.
Hey, that's awesome, congrats! (^U^)

BlacklegSanji said:
BlacklegSanji said:
I'm also drunk so yeah, that's a thing...
So you just want to make better beer ._.

Bored sitting at a bowling tournament. I played first game but not this game

Arkytior said:
Bored sitting at a bowling tournament. I played first game but not this game
Hm. Hm. You should try playing catch with the bowling balls. That can get very fun (:B)

That face you make when you're in a really fun RP and then one of the players on the site who you can't stand asks "Is this still accepting characters?" (>A>) "No, no it's not."

Not relating to this group, of course, I like you guys, I'm just venting xD I should have the chance to get a post up this evening, as long as I can get all this furniture moved out into the PODS.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Hm. Hm. You should try playing catch with the bowling balls. That can get very fun (:B)

[/QUOTE]
I have a fourteen pound fingertip ball. It don't work like that

Stickdom said:
That face you make when you're in a really fun RP and then one of the players on the site who you can't stand asks "Is this still accepting characters?" (>A>) "No, no it's not."
Not relating to this group, of course, I like you guys, I'm just venting xD I should have the chance to get a post up this evening, as long as I can get all this furniture moved out into the PODS.
Ah, lol. Stick you are so random.

@Arkytior

Woah. Look at you miss Bowling Champ, breaking down the different balls and such! *bows to you* Sorry for suggesting you play catch!

Stickdom said:
Ohhh, who/what happened this time?

ALSO HOLY BUGGER-DEE-FUCK HAS ANYONE SEEN THE NEW RWBY EPISODE?!?!?!?!?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back