Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Veirrianna Valentine]*Pokes Sticky* You know why I wish to harass you =P [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/5217-stickdom/ said:
@Stickdom[/URL]
Quit nagging me, ya hussy, I'll get to it :P I'll write a post up when I'm not feeling rode hard and put up wet, it's been a long week (xnx)

*studies, dreaming about making Chanda posts.*

doing_homework-133395.gif

YOU KNOW WHAT!!
asian-back-to-school-brunette-desk-Favim.com-3104827.gif

There's my post for toshiro. Hopefulyl he doesn't get a Tsuchikage wanting to kick his ass, because then there'd be problems later on. Oh well, it's well worth it to get to tell Hisao how big of an ass he is and get to pseudo-flip him off through words X3

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Lmfao. I don't where T3S4 is going to find all those chakra natures

[/QUOTE]
Do you mean by people, or for him to be able to use? I mean, he jsut needs all that's possible, and his Kansei grants him all but Yin-Yang Release soo... He can do it if he forces it out of himself to use whatever's given X3

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14769-gasmaskie/ said:
@GasMaskie[/URL]
I dunno where I read it, but I promise that is the sound Samehada makes
I should have waifu'd the sword. I forgot that Samehada was the best girl in the entire Naruto Franchise.

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Do you mean by people, or for him to be able to use? I mean, he jsut needs all that's possible, and his Kansei grants him all but Yin-Yang Release soo... He can do it if he forces it out of himself to use whatever's given X3

[/QUOTE]
I mean no one there's Fire I believe =/. It'll be hard to fill what he's asking for. Daradei will probably be like..."What's wrong with you?"

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="White Masquerade]NAW. It's Kiyomi

[/QUOTE]
Ahh what evs, Dove is best Bear lol

Gonna be asking a couple questions of some stuff, then gearing up for Dove's next post for once Sticky does their thing.

I'm kinda curious as to how much shite I can send sideways here in this last arc. You know, pretty much how big a boom I can make.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Daradei will probably be like..."What's wrong with you?"

[/QUOTE]
Pehaps, then, I should add in his words it's so he can use the different basic nature releases, so it's less confusing...? xD

@Veirrianna Valentine

Questions for me? Sure. And haha, throw things as much sideways as you want, I'm tired of giving warnings, (x_x). Do your thing Valencia

@Kiyoko Tomoe

Up to you! Whichever reaction you want to have

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7507-kiyoko-tomoe/ said:
@Kiyoko Tomoe[/URL]
Up to you! Whichever reaction you want to have
I'll just let whatever reaction comes, come. I'll leave it be X3

GasMaskie said:
What if Maika chooses settling down with Uzabab over more adventures with Chanda?

ultimate-rage-quit_o_611096.gif

No.... Really

1443901498806.gif

I don't care.

It probably would make Chanda a tad bit mean towards Uzabab at first. But could quickly be reconciled with snacks. Unless Uzabab killed someone Chanda grew up with, she'd be chill with it. It doesn't affect my plan for Chanda or her (hopefully evil) future.

The Suspicious Eye] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/6779-white-masquerade/ said:
@White Masquerade[/URL] Mu-mu is on Chanda's head. But I'm not saying Rina couldn't kick him off it.
LOL. Got it, ill make the switch

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]LOL. Got it, ill make the switch

[/QUOTE]

Cool Now back to business....

tumblr_mnqtnxT8eH1s8166so4_r1_400.gif

Are you trying to get Chanda to kill her only (last) family?​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back