Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="White Masquerade]=P Oh gosh, the Theme Songs. You listen to them? I didn't think anybody did lol.
Summary Comments:

Chiaki...lol.You think you're smart??

[/QUOTE]
Yea, they're my jam when I'm working on my posts and trying to get into the groove ;P

Eh? *hops over to IC to check what you're referring to*

@clarinetti

No, no it's just Chiaki gave a good argument against Romi. I'm really intrigued by how many different opinions there are over the same thing between these characters. You could say they're both right. I love all these little stories developing on their own. The Kakureyami are the enemy but the ninja are STILL fighting with each other. I laugh wondering how they got this far w/o destroying themselves.

@The Suspicious Eye

Haha, you don't post often but I like when you do. Super post. Mu-Mu was my favorite

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]=P Oh gosh, the Theme Songs. You listen to them? I didn't think anybody did lol.
Summary Comments:

Chiaki...lol.You think you're smart??

[/QUOTE]
I listen to them. They motivate me to post:)

As for Chiaki, he's thoughtful, logical, and generally looks at things from the bigger picture. He's also good at negotiating for things he wants (ask Katashi). Though he wouldn't have talked nearly as much if it weren't about Kirigakure's future. There's also his loyalty to consider. Chiaki would have stuck by Han to the very end if she really wanted to be Mizukage. But since she didn't want it as much as he thought...*shrug*

Last edited by a moderator:
QuirkyAngel said:
I listen to them. They motivate me to post:)
As for Chiaki, he's thoughtful, logical, and generally looks at things from the bigger picture. He's also good at negotiating for things he wants (ask Katashi). Though he wouldn't have talked nearly as much if it weren't about Kirigakure's future. There's also his loyalty to consider. Chiaki would have stuck by Han to the very end if she really wanted to be Mizukage. But since she didn't want it as much as he thought...*shrug*
Ah wow, yeah I remember. To let Kiyomi leave the village right? It's a shame he didn't volunteer. I would have really dug Chiaki as Mizukage. Nothing against Tsukiko.

@Kiyoko Tomoe

That was 5 :5/5: excellent. You really surprised me. It was like a pinch to my cheek. When you signed up, did you think she would turn out this way? I would have never imagined.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Ah wow, yeah I remember. To let Kiyomi leave the village right? It's a shame he didn't volunteer. I would have really dug Chiaki as Mizukage. Nothing against Tsukiko.

[/QUOTE]
Too much of a hassle. Plus Chiaki's not assertive enough. Nor does he think he's good enough. I don't see him ever volunteering for a kage position unless he's put under extreme pressure =/

QuirkyAngel said:
Too much of a hassle. Plus Chiaki's not assertive enough. Nor does he think he's good enough. I don't see him ever volunteering for a kage position unless he's put under extreme pressure =/
Aw, that's why he would have had a good group of people around him. As much as I rag on Kirigakure, the land of Water is endearing. I like their characters. They are very loyal. Romi, Sumire, Uzazab, Yasashii, Hanbungetsu, Tsukiko..each one of them would have made a strong team to help out behind him, if he chose to lead. The Kiri camaraderie is respectable. The only other Land I think is as "together" as the Water, is the land of Earth.

@Kinzu Hekmatyar

That's true. You'll see when everything is all good to go

Hmm. I'm starting to think that Nana descended from Himawari rather than Boruto. Though that's really only because I though that Boruto and Sarada hooking up was a given and Nana hasn't suddenly unlocked Rinnegan because of a possible Uchiha-Senju blood mix.

QuirkyAngel said:
Bringing Sumire to the Mizukage's office via reverse summoning would have been my changeup. But instead I decided to go with my slider, which, interestingly enough, changed into a forkball^^
Lol. More like changed into a Splitter (>u>). The Mist needs to get its act together and fast

@GasMaskie

I enjoy your theories. Keep them coming

@White Masquerade

Nana and Roku's daughter is born a natural genius with that bone kekkei genkai and is a total yandere. Their son ends up losing the genetics lottery and ends up with no nature releases but compensates because he inherits either the Byakugan or Sharingan.

Or Nana dies and Roku goes down the Anpan route for a yaoi end.

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7507-kiyoko-tomoe/ said:
@Kiyoko Tomoe[/URL]
That was 5 :5/5: excellent. You really surprised me. It was like a pinch to my cheek. When you signed up, did you think she would turn out this way? I would have never imagined.
I honestly didn't expect it myself until it just, well, started happening. Even then, I never imagined it would go this far of a development for her.

@White Masquerade[/URL]
Nana and Roku's daughter is born a natural genius with that bone kekkei genkai and is a total yandere. Their son ends up losing the genetics lottery and ends up with no nature releases but compensates because he inherits either the Byakugan or Sharingan.

Or Nana dies and Roku goes down the Anpan route for a yaoi end.
:U

Only if Roku can handle the garbage baby called Anpan.

la-me-boltman-20150706

IT BEGINS

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/5040-strawberry-preserves/ said:
@Strawberry Preserves[/URL]
Anpanini (>A>). Let's do this
P-please be gentle. v~v I am a delicate person with a weak constitution... fighting is scary...

White, can I have Kokoro show up and stop this bullshit? I don't want Nana to die, and clearly somebody's being the asshole who kills off the one person truly trying to help the ninja world out of the NPC's >~>

So once again, can I just have Kokoro interfere and prevent the death of Nana, whom I and Kokoro have fallen in love with without even meeting due to how amazing she is?

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]White, can I have Kokoro show up and stop this bullshit? I don't want Nana to die, and clearly somebody's being the asshole who kills off the one person truly trying to help the ninja world out of the NPC's >~>
So once again, can I just have Kokoro interfere and prevent the death of Nana, whom I and Kokoro have fallen in love with without even meeting due to how amazing she is?

[/QUOTE]
Lmao. Unfortunately, no Kokoro. You must watch from the OOC as Thing 1 and Thing 2 hurt Nana. xD And I'm not doing anything on purpose, lol. I promise

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Unfortunately, no Kokoro

[/QUOTE]
Why not...? I have a reasoning (sort of) behind why she goes there planned in my head, if that's what you're worrying about, and we all know she can get there by traveling to her dimension then to the locatino there that overlaps with Nana's location :x

Or... Is it something like perhaps, I do too much already in each post that I need to reserve some screen time of doing important things for others or something? Dx

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Why not...? I have a reasoning (sort of) behind why she goes there planned in my head, if that's what you're worrying about, and we all know she can get there by traveling to her dimension then to the locatino there that overlaps with Nana's location :x
Or... Is it something like perhaps, I do too much already in each post that I need to reserve some screen time of doing important things for others or something? Dx

[/QUOTE]
No, no, it's not how she gets there. It's why she goes there to that exact location. In the middle of the desert xD . Her appearing there is just all kinds of wrong

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]No, no, it's not how she gets there. It's why she goes there to that exact location. In the middle of the desert xD . Her appearing there is just all kinds of wrong

[/QUOTE]
Well, how about this... I type up a post and post it, but if it doesn't fulfill the question of why she would go there effectively, meaning a really interesting and/or good reason, then I'll gladly allow it be deleted and considered nonexistent. Sound good...? Because I have a really nice (at least to me) idea of how it'd go. In fact, if you want, I can go the simple route of explaining it first.

(Of course, I'm not opposed to just letting it play out as-is either, though I will be opposed if it leads to bad outcomes for Nana >~<)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back